Chapter 15

Third p.o.v.

As Ventus and Makaylyn were on their keyblade vehicles to hopefully find a world to find their friends. Ventus then saw something ahead of them, it came flying towards them.

"Ventus! Are you okay!?" ask Makalyn

Ventus gave her a quick nod. They both look back on who it was or what it was. "Unversed" they said, they both agreed to follow the Unversed. The Unversed came back but this time attacked Makaylyn.

"Try it again!" said Ventus

The two followed the Unversed to an unknown ship that they didn't recognize. "It's trying to catch a ride," said Ventus, "Come on! We have to stop it!" said Makaylyn.

Once they entered the ship they lost the Unversed in the ship, they tried to look around but nothing. They couldn't find it.

"We've lost it" said Makaylyn as she looked around the room, Ventus then turned to look at her "I'm sure it's in here somewhere. We've just got to find it before it causes something"

"So you're the intruder! Identify yourself"

Makaylyn and Ventus turned around and saw a giant creature holding a gun. "My name is Ventus" Ventus started "And this is my friend Makaylyn"

"Excuse us but there was a monster that was aboard on your ship" said Makalyn, the giant creature that had a shark head was not having it. Those words mean nothing to him. "If there was another intruder aboard, we'd have detected it"

Then the whole ship shook then an alarm went off. "Intruder in the machinery bay! We lost control of the engines! I-It's some kind of monster!" shouted in the speakers.

"Now you tell me" said the giant shark creature, he turned away from the two and ordered them. "Stay right there! I have unpleasant questions to ask you" he then runs away to find the monster that causes this mess.

Ventus looks at Makaylyn. "Let's go! This is our fault, we have to do something" Which she nods. They both run towards the door but stop when something comes down to what looks like a blue koala.

The creature then spoke "Ven...? Terra...Ma...kay...lyn...Ah-koo, wah"

The two stop and kneel down to face the creature. "You know Aqua and Terra?" ask Makaylyn, then the blue koala pulls out a hand made Wayfinders but made of ship materials. "Fren...Circle!" "Hey...is that a Wayfinder?" ask Ventus

The whole ship shook again. "The engines are under too much stress. We're risking an explosion!" they heard the speaker.

"What are we doing? There's no time! Come on Makaylyn!" said Ventus, they both run towards the door but stop when the blue creature follows them. "No! You need to stay here. It's gonna be dangerous" said Makaylyn. Both Ventus and Makaylyn leave the blue creature behind as they go towards their destination.

Along the way they faced Unversed while making their way towards machinery bay. While they're making their way towards it, an Unversed was about to attack Makaylyn from behind. Ventus finished off another Unversed but saw one that was about to attack Makaylyn from behind. "Makaylyn!" he shouted for her. She turned around and saw the Unversed was gonna attack her until they heard a shout.

"Sentorita!"

A fire magic shot the Unversed making it disappear. Makaylyn saw who saved her, she smiled and saw Panchito and Jose running towards the two.

"We are lucky that we found you" said Jose with Panchito nodding agreeing with his amigo. Ventus walked towards the three. "How did you find us?" Jose rub his head "Well...let's say it wasn't easy"