Chapter 8

Third p.o.v.

In the Gummi Ship Jose and Panchito starts to tell Makaylyn about themselves. Panchito starts things off "You see Makaylyn Jose and I live in a world called Disney Castle with our friends and the King himself" "What were you friends names?" Makaylyn ask "Well there's Goofy he's the knight leader he has a son named Max, the King himself is name Mickey and his love Minnie, Daisy then Huey, Dewy and Louie. They are Donald nephew" "Who's Donald?" Makaylyn ask question again "He's our amigos, he is a mage with magic but he has a temper" said Jose while Panchito laughs but Makaylyn notice both Jose and Panchito, they have something on their cheeks 'Are they blushing?' she thought "Panchito and I are also mage but we used different magic as you saw during our fights" Makaylyn nods at Jose "I used fire magic thanks to my guns" said the red rooster as he pulls out his guns "Not only that but I use my rope to capture the Unversed" "As for me I cure you and Panchito, I used my umbrella to protect you as you saw with the fights that we had not only my umbrella does that but I can play music to make the enemy fell asleep or make them distracted by dancing but there's one more magic that I have that you saw during our fight with the mask boy" said Jose "Yes, you used darkness" said Makaylyn. The green parrot nods "Indeed. I don't use it that often because..." "Because what?" said Makaylyn confused, Jose came to her and pulled off his right glove and show Makaylyn the darkness on his hand, she examined it "Every time I use my darkness magic, darkness goes on my hand and continued to grow and grow" Jose put his gloves back on and continued "But there has been times it doesn't grow when I use my dark magic" "We are still trying to figured it out why it does it" Panchito added. Makaylyn remember what the mask boy says to Jose would he fallen into darkness? 'No he wouldn't. Jose will never given into darkness' she thought, she then gave Jose a hug "Makaylyn?" he said "Are you okay?" "Jose whatever you do please don't listen to that mask boy. I know that your strong enough to fight the darkness" Jose smiled at her and hug her back "Thank you Makaylyn" Panchito smiled at the two and join in the hug.

Suddenly the Gummi Ship stops. They have arrived into the new world. They got off the Gummi Ship and saw what world that they're in. "Where in..." Makaylyn said "Radiant Garden" Panchito finished "Why would Makaylyn keyblade brings us here?" Jose wonder "We should look around, maybe my friends or your King is here" Makaylyn suggest. Jose and Panchito nods and they starts to look around the world.

After a while of searching for them, they haven't found any of them. Until when Panchito saw someone familiar in the distance, "Your Majesty?" Panchito smiled and shouted "Jose! Look it's Mickey!" Jose and Makaylyn looks at where Panchito looking at, Jose gasp "Your right! It is him!" They both started to run after the King, Makaylyn smiled at the two. Maybe the King can help her find her friends, she was about to run after them but from the corner of her eye she saw an Unversed fly to somewhere "Unversed!" she shouted. She turned to look at Panchito and Jose but she doesn't see them, then she looks back at the Unversed that wasn't far "I'll just go after the Unversed then" she said and chased after it.

Meanwhile Panchito and Jose finally found the King himself, Mickey. "Your Majesty!" shouted Jose, the mouse turned to see both the red rooster and green parrot coming his way. "Panchito? Jose? What are you two doing here?" ask Mickey "We were looking for her. Master Yen Sid ask to come find you" Panchito explained to him, Mickey nods "Your Majesty we want to introduce you to someone" Mickey looks around and saw no one "Who?" he ask, "Your Majesty this is..." Jose and Panchito turned to see Makaylyn but they didn't saw her "Makaylyn?" said Jose "Is there something wrong fellas?" Mickey ask, the two look back at the King "We have a friend that needs our help to find her friends" Panchito explained "Then we saw you and chased after you but it seem she didn't follow us" "I wonder what happened to her?" Jose wonder. Mickey was about to say something but a bright light glowed in his pockets "Uh oh!" he shouted, he then takes off in the light "Your Majesty!" shouted Jose and Panchito "Don't worried! I'll be fine! Go find your friend!" he shouted before the King disappeared. Panchito look at Jose "Let's go find Makaylyn" Jose nods at him, they rushed to find Makaylyn hoping that they didn't lose her.