Chapter 26

Third p.o.v.

It's been quite some time since Sora, Riku return to their home with Kairi on Destiny Island. Over the time they were called by King Mickey and Yen Sid so they can be prepared for what is coming next into the future.

Mickey and Coded Sora learn about Aqua, Terra, Ventus, and Makaylyn thanks to Namine. Soon King Mickey wrote a letter for Sora and his friends.

After the letter Yen Sid can see that Riku and Sora have become stronger but they must finish a test. The Mark Of Mastery Exam. During the test Riku completed his exam but Sora almost fell into darkness. Luckily Riku was able to save his friend and brought him back to the real world.

Now in Yen Sid Tower where Riku, Kairi, Oswald were listening to Mickey's story on where Aqua is located. The Realm Of Darkness. "I thought...I heard her voice in the distance." Mickey finished explaining.

"She sacrificed herself to save me? Why did you keep it from me for so long?" said Riku

Oswald crossed his arms "Leave it to Mickey. Letting a person behind to let them face the darkness all by themselves" Yen Sid sent a glare to the lucky rabbit.

Mickey ignore his brother and answered his friend question "I had to respect her choice"

"What about us? You could've given us a choice. We could have gone and helped her" said Riku

Mickey then looked down in shame "I know..."

"Oswald, Riku. That's enough." Yen Sid stopped the two. "As Mickey told you clearly in his story, reaching the realm of darkness the first time was not a simple task. And even if we found a way back in, regrettably none of us possessed the necessary means to get Aqua back out safely. So I forbade Mickey from telling you, let alone going after her"

Riku steps forward towards Yen Sid "Why keep it secret?" Riku ask

"That much is obvious. If not you, then certainly Sora would have staged a reckless attempt at rescue." Yen Sid answer

Mickey then took a step forwards and said "But, now we can help Aqua" Mickey then looks at Oswald and Riku. "You, Oswald and I, we're gonna go find her!"

Riku smiled in confidence but Oswald stopped him. "Whoa wait min! I didn't sign up for this! It's your fault! Your problem to fix!"

"Oswald...please" said Mikey

"No! I'm tired of helping you! Everytime I try to help you I always get left behind! Like the time when we took the Mark Of Mastery when I saved you from the darkness!" said Oswald

"Enough! Oswald!" Said Yen Sid "I know what you've been through but I'm afraid that you must go with Riku and Mickey to help and rescue Aqua. They would need you."

Oswald took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Mickey sigh in sad then Riku put his hand on his shoulder.

...

After a while Oswald was sitting outside of the tower on the steps. He heard the door open but didn't turn to look at the person. He heard some steps and finally someone sat next to him.

"Oswald are you alright?" Oswald heard Kairi ask him but didn't turn to face her.

"Yeah. I'm alright" he replied.

Kairi didn't want to push any further but decided to talk about it. "Oswald...whatever you and Mickey have been through you have to let it go. He's very sad about it, he feels sorry for you and—"

"I don't care!" Oswald shouted and faced Kairi. "I won't forgive him! He's the reason why I'm like this! My heart has been stolen! Other cartoons have been stolen because of him! The reasons why we are forgotten! The reason we can't go back to Disney Castle!"