Chapter 5

Makaylyn p.o.v.

Panchito and Jose lead me to their ship that was called the Gummi ship. Panchito opened the door and said "After you señorita" I smiled and thank him. Once I got inside I looked around the ship but didn't know what to do? There were three seat at the front, Jose came to me and said "You can sit here" while pointing where I sit. I sat down in my seat I was in between Panchito and Jose "Where to now amigos?" Ask Panchito taking his seat. Jose was in a thought, I would like to suggest something but I don't know what kinds of worlds are out there. Then all of a sudden my keybalde appeared from my hand and it was glowing. All of us was in shock by this, the keybalde then revealed a trail of light showing us which away to go. "Well that solved our question" said Panchito "Makaylyn did you do that?" Ask Jose. I shook my head no and said "I don't know how my keybalde did it, do we followed the light?" "I don't see why not? Maybe it could lead us to the king?" Said Jose taking his seat. "Or your friends" said Panchito. I smiled and said "followed the light".

The Gummi ship took off and was now going to a new world.

Soon Panchito, Jose and I got out of the Gummi ship and took a good look on their surrounding. "Where are we?" I asked. "Hmm I don't know? I never seen this place before" Said Jose "Maybe we should take a look around? Makaylyn keybalde brought us here for a reason" said Panchito. I nodded, we soon walked away from the Gummi ship and take a good look around. This reminds me of the first world that I've been, I wonder how they're doing right now. As we continued to look around our surrounded we have no luck on finding the king or my friends.

We then spotted a cottage house nearby, we walked a bit closer "Do you think someone is here?" I ask "Probably?" Said Jose. Panchito then walked towards the door and give it a knock. "Hola! Is anyone home!" He said. We waited for someone to opened the door, eventually someone did it was a beautiful young girl who has lips red as a rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow. She wore a long dress, with a white collar, blue and puffy sleeves, a yellow skirt, and a laced petticoat. "Oh hello there? Do you need help?" The young girl ask so sweetly. "No but we are looking for someone" said Jose "Oh who are you looking for?" said the kind girl, she then looked at me. She looked at me with shock and asked me "Are you Makaylyn?" I gave the young girl a confused look and replied "Yes? Why?" "Someone was here, he was looking for you" my eyes went widen "Who was it?" "Ventus, he came and helped me through the forest and asked me if I know you but sadly I told him no. He then left because the dwarf was mistake of him as a villain" she explained "Oh, he left?" I said. "Sadly yes, I'm sorry" I looked down and said "Thank you, what's your name?" I ask her "Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself I'm Snow White" said Snow. "Thank you miss Snow White but has there been any other that you've meet?" ask Jose. Snow White think for a moment and said "Well I did saw another person, Ventus was also looking for him. He said that his name was Terra" 'Ventus and Terra were here?' I thought "Is that all?" ask Jose. Snow White nodded. Before we say goodbye and thanks suddenly a giant creature came out of no where, this was the same creature that I've been fighting. We all took out our weapons, while Snow White went inside the cottage. "Unversed!!!" shouted Panchito and Jose "Unversed?" I said confusedly. "Will explained later, for now let's take this down" said Panchito. I nodded in agreement.

The Unversed that looks like a tree (Yes this is Mad Treant just imagine it as a darker colors) looked at us and started to attacked us. We all dodge the attack. Panchito used his fire while I used my blizzard to attacked the Unversed tree, it took the hit but it was using it's branches to attacked Panchito and I, luckily Jose came up to us and block his attack thanks to his umbrella but it reflect it attacks, it hurts itself. It continued to used it branches while we attacked it, I used my keyblade to slash it and used my magic on it, Panchito used his guns attacks, and finally Jose used his umbrella and some sort of magic. With all of that we defeated the tree Unversed, we put our weapons away. Snow White peeked out from the door and walked towards us "Is it gone?" "Si, you won't be seeing it again" said Panchito. The young girl smiled and said "Thank you, I wish I could more for you but I can't" I smiled and said "It's alright Snow White you've been a big help" I said. The kind young women smiled, "We should be going now, we have some things to do" said Jose. We then started to walked away from the cottage and Snow White wave then shouted "Goodbye! Good luck on finding your friends!" We waved back at her with a smile on our face.

We soon arrived back on the Gummi Ship "Well now we know what Makaylyn keyblade does" said Jose. I nodded "If we continued to followed the light, I'll find my friends" I said. Panchito nodded and took his seat. "Or the king" said the rooster. "But Makaylyn do you know how to do the light again?" Ask Jose. He was right I don't know how to do it, it just happened so suddenly. "I wish I knew" I said. Jose thought for a moment then snap his figures "I've got it! Why don't you think about your friends, after all Snow White did say that she saw them" "That could work" I said. I looked down at my keybalde, then closed my eyes. I then think about Terra, Aqua and Ventus. I then heard Panchito said "Makaylyn your doing it!" I opened my eyes and saw my keybalde was pointing to the direction that we needed to go. Panchito then set the Gummi ship towards the light while Jose and I took our seat.

While we are on our way to a new world Jose then ask "Makaylyn if you don't mind me asking, what are your friends like? You mentioned about them but you never told us what they are like?" Panchito listen to this conversation. "Hmm well there Aqua who just became a keyblade Master, when I first arrived at Land Of Departure she offer me some clothes to wear since mine were a bit cut and messy. She was like a sister to me, she thought me how to used my magic. Aqua was the one who looks out for my friends and I, she even made us something before her and Terra had their Mark Of Mystery Exam" I explained to them. "Sounds like she is a wonder women" said Jose "Si, what about the other two?" Ask Panchito "Terra is the strongest keyblade wielder, him and Aqua trained before Ventus and I came to their lives. Terra knows when I'm feeling down and talked to me if something was wrong, I do the same for him as well. Terra had the Exam along side Aqua but unfortunately he didn't become a Keyblade Master. Aqua did plan on confessing to Terra but she couldn't at least not at moment" I said. Panchito sighed in aww "Ah love, such a beauty. Don't you agree Jose?" The green parrot nods "Makaylyn do you have feeling for someone?" "What? Oh no I don't" I said "But she didn't explained one of her friends" Panchito pointed at. My blushed started to show "my other friend name is Ventus" Panchito and Jose listen very carefully. "At the start when Terra, Aqua and I met him was not the plan that we were going for but after that Master Eraqus told me to show Ventus around. He didn't really talk at all but he did give me comfort when I told him what happened to me. Soon he wanted to see the stars outside from our home, I soon took him there and we watched the stars together later Terra and Aqua found us and join us underneath the stars" I finished. Panchito and Jose give me the look saying that 'you love him' I was now blushing madly "Jose our amigo Makaylyn is in love" said the red rooster. "So when are you going to tell him?" ask Jose. "No I don't think I should tell him" I said. "WHAT!?" they both shouted "But why?" Ask Jose. I looked at the green parrot "Because I don't think he would feel the same way as me" I answer him. Panchito sighed and said "everyone says that but its truth that they love you. You shouldn't be afraid Makaylyn I'm sure he as feeling for you" he said. I smiled at Panchito "Thank you" "And if you want to I could play you a song" said Panchito that pulled out a guitar and plays it for a bit. I gave him a confused look on my face thinking where did he get that guitar? But I'll let that slide for now and I ask them both "So do you guys love anyone?" both Panchtio and Jose eyes went widen and said in sync "No" The red rooster and the green parrot looked at each other and then looked away from each other. I was about to say something but we made it to the next world. Well here we go off to the next world, a world that I don't know of and yet we are going to saved them from those Unversed.

To Be Continued...

(Sorry that I could't added more to the Snow White world because Terra, Aqua and Ventus had everything under control but I guess this will do. Hopefully the next chapter for this the next world will be longer than Snow White world. Also I'm sorry that there is no drawing because I wanted to take a break from drawing KH. So basically there will be no drawing for each world that Makaylan, Jose and Panchito goes to I'll put in the world that they go to.)