Chapter 6

Makaylyn p.o.v.

We arrived to a new world that isn't familiar to me, Panchito and Jose wasn't familiar to this world either. We looked around and we were in a forest. 'Why are we always in a forest?' I thought to myself. We then heard someone crying "Do you hear that?" Jose ask, Panchito and I nodded and we followed the cried of a person. It lead us to a garden where a women was crying, we came up to her "Hello what a beautiful young lady like yourself crying?" Jose ask. The lady looks up at us and started to explained her situation "Well you see my step mother and step sister ruined my dress that my friends made for me, and now I can't go to the ball now". We took a look of the women herself, she is young woman with medium-length strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair complexion her dress that she mentions is a pink rip up dressed, we can see white bows on the ground that must've fallen when she got out. "Where are your step mother and step sister are at?" I ask "At the ball. The invitation said that every maiden are welcome to the ball" he young lady explained. "Why that's not right! You should be at the ball enjoying yourself there!" said Panchito with his arms crossed. The young lady started to cried once more "Now, now don't cried I'm sure we can help you" said Jose, the lady looks up at us "How?" she looks down at her dressed "How are you going to fixed this?" before we could say anything a new voice spoke.

"Perhaps I can be an assistant"

There were sparkles of lights that is forming into a older women, she wore a blue robe dress that looks like a wizard outfit, she has a hood that connects to the blue robe dress. She has a big pink bow in the middle of her blue dress. "Wh-Who are you?" asked the young lady, the women smiled and repiled "Why I am your Fairy Godmother. I can here to help you" said the Fairy Godmother. "You can?" ask the young lady. "But of course my dear child" said the fairy. The Fairy Godmother looks at us "And who may you be?". We introduced ourselves to the fairy and the young lady introduce herself as Cinderella. "Now shall we get started" said the Fairy Godmother "Get started on what?" ask Cinderella "Why to get you to the ball of course" she said. The Fairy Godmother pulls out a white wand and thinks "Now where to I even start?" she asked herself, Cinderella was about to give her a suggest but the Fairy Godmother thought of something "First we need a pumpkin" "A pumpkin?" we all said, the Fairy Godmother spotted a pumpkin and said "bibibidi-bobbidi-boo!" she points her magic wand at the pumpkin that turns into a beautiful carriage. We were all in shock "Woah" I said "Now next we need..." said the Fairy Godmother thinking again and thought of something "A driver!" she said, she transform the horse into a human driver. The Fairy Godmother continued to used her magic on a dog that she turns into a human coach for her carriage, then found four mice into horses for her carriage. "Now let's see...we have a carriage, a driver and a coach" she finished "Um excuses me Fairy Godmother, what about my dress?" Cinderella ask, the Fairy Godmother turns to looks at her and said "Oh what about oh my goodness you can't go to the ball dressing like that" Cinderella smiled at her Fairy Godmother, she used her wand as a measurement for her dress. "Now let's see..." she looks at Cinderella an excitement filled up "Oh my goodness what a dress that this could be" She twirls her magic wand and sparkles of light were around Cinderella, her pink dress transforms into a beautiful blue dress. Cinderella lookst down at herself and gives in a twirls and walks to to the Fairy Godmother "Thank you so much, this is a dream. A wonderful dream comes true" she said "Yes but I must tell you when the stroke of might night the spell is broken it will go back to the way it originally came to be" Fairy Godmother explained. Cinderella nods. The Fairy looks at us and ask "Would you three please escort Cinderella to the Castle?" "Why of course!" said Jose and takes a bow and continued "Panchito, Makaylyn and I at your services, my lady". Cinderella got inside of the carriage, along with Jose, Panchito and I. Cinderella waved at the Fairy Godmother and a thank her.

"Cinderella are you excited to go to the castle?" I ask her, "Why yes of course. I've been dreaming of this moment" she said. We can see the castle from a far distance. "Is that the castle?" I ask, Cinderella nodded "I can't believe my dream is gonna come true" she said. We then heard something, something that was behind us. I looked out of the window carriage and saw an Unversed, it was an big Unversed horse. The Unversed horse is chasing the carriage, it has red eyes, the horse color is a dark purple, it has the Unversed symbols on it's head, it's hair it's black, it also wears a armor to protect itself. "Unversed!" I shouted, Cinderella looks confused while Panchito and Jose grabs their weapon. I climbed out the window carriage and goes to the top of the carriage. "Makaylyn what are you doing? It's not safe up there" said Cinderella "I know but my job is to protect you and escort you to the castle safely" I said. Panchito and Jose followed me on top of the carriage. I brought my keyblade out and face this Unversed horse.