Chapter 4

Makaylyn p.o.v.

I don't know where am I? I haven't opened my eyes yet due the fact that I got injured by Mask boy but Ventus, the way he saw me get thrown into the portal to a world that I don't know. I then heard a voices, I started to opened my eyes to see my unknown locations. I look around my surrounding and see trees and grass. I stand myself carefully due the fact that I got hurt during the fight with the mask boy. I held my keyblade and shouted "Curaga!!!" It felt good but I remember a voice that wasn't far away from when am I at. I then followed the voice but my mind wonder about Ventus. Would he come for me? Or should I go back home? Even if I do I don't know my way back home, you see after my world has been taking over by darkness I never go outside my home world and also because of Master Eraqus.

After I walked through the forest and followed the voices and saw four people or what seem to be four people. The first three that I was red, blue and green, and finally what seems to be a young women wearing a cloak. I want to ask them where am I but they'll probably think of me as an enemy but what other options id there? I sighed and walked towards them "Excuses me" The group turned to looked at me. "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" asked the blue one. I then notice that the three colors are fairies "I um I don't know where am I? All I remember I go throw by something and fell here in the forest" I explained to them but kept some parts out. "oh you poor dear, you should come with us" suggest the green fairy "But what if she is working with Maleficent?" said the blue fairy. I was confused on who this Maleficent person is? "Who's Maleficent?" The three fairies looked at me then back at each other "Maleficent is an evil fairy who did something terrible to the Princess when she was just a baby" The red fairy explain "What did she due to the Princess if you don't mind" I said "She put an cursed on her 16 birthday, a cursed to make her fall asleep for an eternity" the fairy replied. I looked at the young women with the cloak with a sad look on her face and look back at the fairies "Is that her?" The three fairies nodded. "Is there something that you could do?" "Well there is but-" the green one got interrupted by the things that took over my world. The creature looked like a humanoid creature with blue and black skin. Its arms and legs end in points and have no distinct digits. It has a triangular head with two long, jagged, lightning bolt-shaped antennae reminiscent of some type of symbol it has. Its red eyes are set in an angry expression and it moves in a jerking, twitchy motion. "Oh dear!!!" shouted the green fairy. I pulled out my keyblade "Go I'll take care of this" The princess has a worried expression on her face "What about you?" I turned to her "I'll be alright, now go hurry" I then swing my keyblade at the creatures that I don't know the name of. Do they even have a name? "Please promised us that you come back safely to the castle" said the blue fairy that now trusted me. I gave them a nodded and started to took out the creatures.

After they are gone back to the castle, I thought about my world before it gotten covered with darkness and ever to be seen again. I won't let this happened again with this world,I will make sure that this world is protected by the guardian myself. I then swing and used some magic against these creatures soon it was over and all of them were gone. I took a min to catch my breath, I remember the three fairies and the princess, I look ahead and saw the castle up ahead that the blue fairy mention. I rushed over to the castle.

Once I made it past the bridge and into the Kingdom itself, I looked around and tried to find the fairies and the princess. I walked inside the Castle and found the three fairies they were outside of a room, which I believe it might be the princess room. I walked towards them, they heard my footsteps and look at me. "Oh thank goodness your back!" said the green fairy. "Do you know what those creatures are?" ask the red "I'm not sure, I wish I knew" I replied. "I think it's time we introduce ourselves, I'm Flora" "My name is Fauna" "And I am Merryweather" The fairies introduces themselves to me "My name is Makaylyn" I said "My dear that weapon that you were using to fight those things, what weapon is that?" asked Fauna. I look down at my weapon and thought 'Should I tell them? I mean Master Eraqus did say that there was rules on going to other world' I was about to say something but a laughter was heard upstairs. I don't recognized that laugh but apparently the three fairies do "Maleficent!!!" they shouted and rushed into the Princess room, I then too rushed into the Princess room but she wasn't here. We then saw the fireplace has opened up, which leads us stairways "Rose!!" The three fairies shouted for their Princess. We all rushed upstairs and found the Princess laying on the floor while a tall, slender, pale green (although some appearances of her depict her with gray skin) woman with a narrow face and a prominent chin. Was this Maleficent? "You fools you think you out smart me? Well here your precious Princess" She then continued to laughed and leaves. The three fairies were now surrounding the dear Princess. "I'm sorry" I said "It's alright, will think of something" said Flora "Like what?" said Merryweather "I'm not sure but will figure something out?" said Flora 'What do I do now?' I thought "You looked like you need to be somewhere right?" said Fauna "Oh um yeah but I don't wanna leave you alone, especially the Princess" I said "Will be alright, don't worried" said Flora. I looked at them knowing that they will be alright, I gave them a nod. "Oh and good luck on finding something or someone" said Flora.