Chapter 10

Third p.o.v.

In The Gummi Ship

As Makaylyn, Panchito and Jose sat down in their seats, Panchito turned to look at Makaylyn "Alright senorita where to next?" Makaylyn nods and was about to pulled out her Keyblade but she then something drop, she picked it up "What is that Makaylyn?" ask Panchito,she turned to look at him then back at the ticket that Ventus gave her "It's a ticket to Disney Town Ventus gave it to me before we got separated again" she explained "Disney Town Ticket? How did he get those?" ask Panchito "Hmm maybe he came across Scrooge after all we do see him in Radiant Garden" Jose pointed out, "Who Scrooge?" Makaylyn ask "He's our amigo Donald Uncle" replied Panchito which Makaylyn gave him a nod. "Well shall we head there? After all the Dream Festival is today in Disney Town" said Jose "Dream Festival? What's that?" Makaylyn ask, "Well why don't you find out on your own when we get there" said Panchito and set the Gummi Ship towards Disney Town. Makaylyn then smiled 'Maybe my friends could be there' she thought and hope that at least one of them would be there.

At Disney Town

Panchito, Jose and Makaylyn got off the Gummi ship. "Makaylyn, welcome to Disney Town!!!" Panchito and Jose said at the same time. Makaylyn the looked around the place "Wow! So this is the Dream Festival?" said Makaylyn "Well it's part of it, you'll have to see the rest" said Jose, while Makaylyn gave him a nod.

"Well looks like you new here aren't ya? Do you need my assistance? "

They all then look at a cat who is wearing some type of hero costume. Panchito and Jose look at each other the looked back at the superhero "De nada Pete. Makaylyn got us" said Panchito "That's Captain Justice! I didn't ask you I ask the girl" said Captain Justice as he looks at Makaylyn. "Oh well Captain Justice, I would rather go with Jose and Panchito" said Makaylyn. Captain Justice kept his angered together and said "Oh well that's alright but remember if you have trouble just ask for Captain Justice for help!" "Oh well...alright?" said Makaylyn, Then Captain Justice then leaves to find someone who needs his help. "So who was that?" ask Makaylyn "That's Pete let just say he not nice" said Jose "Does he do this?" Makaylyn ask "Only for the Dream Festival. You see at this time of year the Dream Festival show how much Disney Town cared, then we voted for the winning prize of the Million Dream Prize" Jose explained "So he just wants the prize?" ask Makaylyn, both Panchito and Jose gave her a nod.

"Aww, phooey! This stinks! Now we can't open the ice cream shop!"

"That's sounds like Huey, likes go see him" said Panchito. They walk towards where Huey voice was and more voices were, then they saw Minnie, Capatin Justice, Huey, Dewey, Louie and Ventus. Makaylyn the started to runs towards Ventus and shouted his name, Ventus then turned to look at Makaylyn who was running towards him. His eyes widen and shouted back her name. Makaylyn gave him a hug while Ventus held on to her tightly. They both let go of each other, Ventus then spoke "Makaylyn I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you and Aqua. I thought that you were staying with her, I didn't know that you were chasing me" "Wait how you know about that?" Makaylyn ask "There was this little boy that I saved...I believe his name was...Ienzo?" Makaylyn then smiled remembering the little boy. "Well now..." both Makaylyn and Ventus look at Captain Justice "If you two don't mind I have to work on this catastrophe" said Captain Justice "Now I'd hardly call it catastrophe" Minnie pointed out "Yeah, all we were trying to do was make our own special ice cream" said Huey "And we had a little trouble" said Dewey "Come on, it's not really that big deal" said Louie "I'm 100% positive you're that victims of sabotage" said Captain Justice "Wait just a moment do you have any proof that could solved this?" ask Makaylyn "Why I gotta--" Ventus then steps in front of Makaylyn to protect her from Captain Justice"Yeah! Not even close! Quit making stuff up!" said Dewey, Louie then turned to look at the ice cream machine and so sis everyone else "It's just the ice cream machine" "Unca Scrooge left it for us...but we can't figured out how it works cause it's so complicated" said Huey "Aw, we're sorry, Queen Minnie. We wanted you to be the first to try our special recipe ice cream" said Dewey "How sweet of you boys" said Panchito 'The Queen? She a Queen?" Makaylyn thought, Queen Minnie look at the three boys ducks "Oh boys, it was very sweet of you to think of me" "We tried" said Louie as he looks at the ground. "Say no more. Leave it to me! One bowl of ice cream coming right up!" said Captain Justice "You're just gonna make a mess. Leave it alone, Pete!" said Dewey "That's Captain Justice!" shouted Pete to the boys. "Ay caramba" said Panchito and Jose in the background.