Chapter 11

Third p.o.v.

"Wasteland?" said Makaylyn while the blue bunny children nods at her. She then stand up and heard the screech, she turned to look up and saw a giant Blot that she fought with her friends before they were separated. The Bunny children went behind Makaylyn as she pulled out her keyblade "Stay behind me!" before The Blot could harmed them a fire magic hit the Blot making it screech in pain.

"Follow me now!!!"

They all look and saw a black cat that is wearing a wizard hat and a somewhat wizard outfit. "Felix!!!" shouted the Bunny Children "You kids shouldn't be here!!!" he shouted as he runs towards them "What were you thinking!? Your father and mother are worried about you" The Bunny Children had a sad look on their face until one of them spoke "But we saw someone who fought the Blot...maybe they can help us?" Felix then look up at Makaylyn "Who are you?" before Makaylyn say anything the Blot screech at them again, Felix was getting ready to fight "You children need to get back to your family!!!" "But what about you Felix?" ask one of the children, Makaylyn stand beside him "I'll help him out, you children's need to go!!!" Bunny Children barely know Makaylyn and trusted her with Felix, they hop away and goes back to their family.

Felix and Makaylyn both look up and face against The Blot, The Blot then screech at the two. Both Makaylyn and Felix runs towards the creature "Fire!!!" shouted Felix as he cast and shoot it at the Blot, Makaylyn then started to swing at it with her keyblade. The Blot continued to screech at the two, it swipe its arms at the two Makaylyn use reflect against it while Felix dodged it. The Blot creature then sends out his army of blotlings creatures at the two, Felix and Makaylyn decided to stay close to one and another due to the fact the blotting are targeting them. The blotlings started to attack them while Makaylyn and Felix fight back while staying close to each other. As the two worked together all the blotlings were gone, The Blot wasn't happy about this, Makaylyn runs towards it and started to swing her keyblade at it's head, it takes a few hits and swipe her at the building, Felix eyes went widen and saw what happened to her, he rushed over to her side "You okay!?" the Blot then shoot his blot at them but Felix cast fire at it which causes them to destroy them. Makaylyn slowly started to get up 'I need to get her somewhere safe! She can't fight like this! I wish I knew how to cure!' Felix thought, he then look back at the Blot and saw some blot coming his way he didn't have enough time to react, he then closed his eyes. After a bit he didn't feel any pain, he opened his eyes to see Makaylyn using her reflect magic. "I'm not...done yet" she spoke. Felix then notice how much is she breathing, he wants to get her and himself out of here because there's no way they could defeat this creature, they are gonna need help. Felix came up with an idea, he cast Fire then Blizzard to create smoke, the Blot was confused and when the everything was clear the two were gone.

Felix helped Makaylyn back to the castle where his King and Queen are at. "Thanks for the help but you took some pretty hard damaged back there" he said to her, Makaylyn look at the cat "I'm sorry for not introducing myself but my name is Felix the Cat. What's yours?" "Makaylyn..." Felix can feel her going slower "When we get to the castle I'll ask someone to heal you and get a bit of rest" Makaylyn nods at him.

As they continued to walk they made it towards the castle, Felix then notice someone was standing outside of the castle "Gus! I'm here!" Gus turned and look at him, he fly's over to him "My goodness Felix! After the Bunny Children told me what happen I was worried for you!" "I'm fine but she needs help" said Felix as he looks at Makaylyn. "What happened to her?" Gus ask, "The Blot swipe her towards the building" Felix explained. Gus take a good look at her conditions, he then helps out and bring them inside the castle.

Once they gotten inside they saw their King and Queen with their blue bunny children's. They saw Felix, Gus and Makaylyn that are helping her walk. A black cat that is wearing a pink and a bit of green dress walked up to them while a black bunny followed her "Felix are you okay?" ask the Queen which Felix gave her a nod "But she needs help" he said and gestures towards Makaylyn "Who is she?" ask the King "Her name is Makaylyn, your children saw her getting capture by The Blot and fought against it" Felix explained, then some Blue Bunny children that saw Makaylyn came up to their parents "Yeah! She has the same weapon as Papa has!" The King look at Makaylyn 'She has a keyblade?' he thought "I'm gonna get a potion for her, so she can get healed" said Felix, he went to get a potion leaving her with the King, Queen, Gus and the Bunny Children. Gus helps her to sit down, the Bunny Children then ask Makaylyn if she is alright or ask her about her weapon that is similar to their father. "Alright children leave her alone, go play with your other siblings" said the Queen, the Bunny Children nods and went to play with their other siblings. The Queen of Wasteland went up to Makaylyn "I heard my children that you stay and fight alongside Felix so he wouldn't get injured. I thank you for that" she said "Your welcome" said Makaylyn.