Chapter 13

Third p.o.v.

There was a tower, a tower that has a powerful wizard known as Yen Sid but outside there were two animals that are named Donald and Goofy who are waiting for Mickey to come home. "Gawrsh, the King must be pretty far by now..." said Goofy. Donald already knows that his two friends Pachito and Jose are looking for him but they haven't gotten back yet.

Then all of a sudden there was a light trail that was coming down in front of Donald and Goofy. They're both in shock when they see Panchito and Jose but with a blonde boy who was holding Star Shard. "Panchito! Jose!" said Donald "Look, they have someone with them" said Goofy. Jose started to look around and saw his friend. "Oh hello Donald, Goofy" "Hola!" shouted Panchito who also saw his friends. Goofy then noticed something in Ventus hands "Look! That feller's got the Star Shard the King Borrowed" he pointed out. "Oh this is our friend Ventus" said Jose, he then turned to him "Ventus, this is our good friends Donald and Goofy" Ventus got up "Oh um...nice to meet you" Donald then crossed his arms at Panchito and Jose "And where have you two been?" Panchito and Jose look at each other then look back at the duck "It's a long story amingo" said Panchito before Donald could say anything Goofy spoke "Look! That fella got the Star Shard the King borrowed!" Ventus looks at the Star Shard, then Donald and Goofy start to push Ventus inside the tower with Panchito and Jose behind them.

After they make their way up towards the tower, they meet a powerful wizard known as Yen Sid. Donald, Jose, Panchito and Goofy stood tall and looked at the wizard. "Yen Sid, sir! We just got a clue as to where the King might be!" said Goofy. Yen Sid looks at Ventus, Jose and Panchito "Ah, Ventus" Ventus looks at the wizard shock "Eraqus has told me much about you. If I am not mistaken, you were ordered to return home" Ventus then spoke "Well, sir, I..." Yen Sid interrupted him "No matter. Mickey has difficulty following directions, too" Ventus laughs a bit. "Now then where is this clue to Mickey's whereabouts?" "Well all we found was this, it was in a world called Neverland" said Jose as he placed the Star Shard down on the table. "They had it when they got here," said Donald. "Please explain" ask Yen Sid.

"Like Jose said, we found it in a world called Neverland but we didn't see Mickey there" said Ventus, "And how did you get there?" ask Yen Sid "Well...you see" Panchito then started to explained for Ventus "You see we were trying to find Ventus and Makaylyn amingos but...we came across something, something big" "It looks like an ink monster" said Jose with Panchito nods, this got Yen Sid attention. Panchito continued to explain "Then Ventus and Makaylyn fought against that ink while Jose and I tried to take control of the Gummi Ship but that monster had us, then out of nowhere Ventus came flying towards us and we were hit by that monster. Once we all woke up we found out that our ship had crashed in Neverland" Yen Sid stroked his beard "I see. As I thought...Mickey has been hurling himself from world to the next, that explains why I couldn't not discern his location" ''You can now, can't you?" ask Donald, "Yes, I can" said Yen Sid, he then uses his magic to see where the King might be.

It showed them Mickey on the ground in pain. It looks like he was fighting someone in a desert of some kind. But there was someone else there. Makaylyn.

"Mickey! Makaylyn!"

"The King!"

"Makaylyn!"

The magic then disappeared. "What happened? Where'd he'd go? Is he okay?" ask Donald "There is a dark and powerful force that is interfering with my magic" said Yen Sid, Goofy stood up straight "Just tell us where the King is, Mr. Yen Sid, sir... and me and Donald will go right there and save him!" "You two? That may not be adequate" ''But I'm the captain of the King's royal knights!" said Goofy "And I'm his magician!" said Donald as they both brought out their shield and wand. Yen Sid didn't know what to say to these two but then Ventus spoke up "I'll find him. I recognized that place we saw" ''If you go, we'll go with you!" said Donald "No, I owe him. Mickey saved me once. And I can't risk putting his friends in danger...and Makaylyn is there...she needs me " said Ventus. Donald and Goofy put sad looks on their faces. "Don't worry. I'll swear I'll bring him back safe" ''Very well, Ventus. We will leave it to you" said Yen Sid, "Master Yen Sid, we would like to accompany Ventus to this place. Jose and I have seen this place before as well" said Panchito. Yen Sid took a while to make these decisions but agreed for them to go with Ventus. Donald didn't like his friends to go but even if Donald tried to stop them, they would still go. "You can count on us," said Jose, "Wait for a moment. Jose, come here" said Yen Sid, Jose went towards the wizard.

"Let me see your hand" he asked, Jose did as he was told. Yen Sid took off the gloves and revealed that darkness is growing. "You use your dark magic again" Jose nods. "WHAT!? Jose, you weren't supposed to use your dark magic!" shouted Donald, Jose nodded. "I did use it. I used to protect my friends" Yen Sid didn't say anything but put the gloves back on to Jose. "Remember to be careful next time." "I will. Thank you" ''As for your fallen Gummi Ship, you will use the one that is outside" "Thank you Master!" said Panchito.

They all watched Jose, Panchito and Ventus in the new Gummi Ship. Donald sighs and says "Are you sure you should send Jose and Panchito?" "Yes. I am aware of that but knowing them, they should be fine" Donald sighs at the wizard and worries for his two friends.

Once the Gummi Ship arrived in the world that held Makaylyn and Mickey, they started to search for them. Then they saw them in the distance, Ventus' eyes widened and rushed over to Makaylyn's side. He held her tightly, "Makalyn! Makaylyn! What happened!?" he asked but of course there was no response. Panchito and Jose checked Mickey to see if he had any injury but just a few scratches. Ventus held onto Makaylyn tightly.

"We meet again, boy."

They all turned and saw Master Xehanort. He walked towards the three, as Ventus looked at him in shock. Ventus sets Makaylyn down and stands up to face Xehanort. "Master Xehanort" Once Ventus looks at Xehanort something causes him to get a headache. He fell down on his knee and grip on his head with his hands.

"Ventus!" shouted Panchito and Jose

Xehanort smirks at the boy. Panchito and Jose brought out their guns and umbrellas. "What are you doing to him!?" shouted Panchito, "Ah yes, he is starting to realize" said Xehanort, Jose and Panchito were confused on what Xehanort said. "What he had lost– oh, but not for good. You had to lose in order to find it" Xehanort held his hand out and turned it into a fist "Now it can all be his again, if he only reaches out and takes it" Xehanort then looks at Ventus "Reclaim the part that left you. Clash with him! Pure light against pure darkness, to forge the ultimate key. The all-power X-blade!" Ventus shouted and fell to the ground with Jose and Panchito shouted his name, Jose went to his side while Panchito had his gun pointed at Xehanort. "Key...blade?" Ventus whispers "Not the Keyblade you and I carry. 'X'...A most ancient letter. Some say 'kye,' but the meaning is the same. Death...A letter that spells endings" said Xehanort, he then opened a dark portal underneath them.

"And I have the power to make it?" said Ventus, Jose and Panchito are worried for Ventus. "Correct. Eraqus knows it too" said Xehanort, Panchito still had his gun pointed at Xehanort. "Even if Ventus does have the power to make it, he won't do it!" Xehanort ignored Panchito. "He knows exactly what you are" "The Master?" said Ventus "Haven't you ever wondered? Why did he never grant you permission to leave his side, to grow stronger?" Eraqus was frightened of you. If you learn the truth, realize what you are...He never trusted you. Why else would he keep you within his sight at all times?" "Yeah" said Ventus as he started to stand up "Yeah. He never let me see other worlds, no matter how much I asked" Xehanort smirked at Ventus and shouted "Go!" as the gust of wind started to blow everyone. "You can ask the man yourself. Learn the truth, and remember you have a greater purpose!" Everyone tried not to get blown away by the wind but unfortunately everyone was gonna be blown away until Jose cast a dark magic to hold onto himself and grabbed Panchito, he was about to grab Mickey but he was too far out of reach. Ventus screamed as they were all blown away.

Ventus was in his keyblade armor in the outside world. He held onto his head tightly, he started to remember a lot of things about himself that he doesn't even know about him. "What am I? What has the Master been keeping from me all this time?" He started to ask himself some questions. He then spotted a world. Land Of Departure. Ventus was about to get some answers from his Master but then he turned and looked and saw another Keyblade armor floating in the distance that was headed towards a different world. He realized it was Makaylyn. He had to choose. Get some answers or save the one he loves. With a final thought he went to save Makaylyn and went to the world that she was about to fall in.

But one thing that Ventus thought of when he saved Makaylyn. Will she think of me differently?

To Be Continued...

(Happy 20th Anniversary for Kingdom Hearts! Thank you for being a part of my life!)