Chapter 21

Third p.o.v.

As Sora, Donald and Goofy go back to Hollow Bastion to finish off the door to darkness meanwhile Panchito, Jose and Kairi were waiting for them to return back to Traverse Town.

They were originally in Leon's house for safety in case Heartless showed up but Kairi wants to explore this world until Sora comes back.

Panchito and Jose looked at each other wondering if it was a good idea to let her explore the world until Leon mentioned that as long as Panchito and Jose were with Kairi she would be alright.

With that it was decided for Kairi to explore Traverse Town with Panchito and Jose until Sora comes back.

As the three started to explore around Traverse Town. Kairi is amazing in this world. She couldn't help wondering by herself but she knows that she needs to stick close to Panchito and Jose.

As Kairi looks at Moogle and smiles while in the back Panchito and Jose notice something familiar about Kairi. Have they met before?

"What do you mean amigo?" Panchito asked

"Did you notice something familiar about Kairi?" Jose ask

The two looked over at Kairi who is having a conversion with the Moogle. "Now that you mention it, she does look familiar but her name as well" said Panchito. He then turned to look at Jose "Should we ask her?"

Before Jose could reply he then saw someone instead of Kairi. He made sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. Instead of seeing Kairi he saw Makaylyn having a conversion with the Moogle.

His eyes widened to see her alive, his eyes started to water.

"Jose?"

Jose looks at Panchito, who is now worried for his amigo. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, I'm quite alright but Makaylyn she–" Jose looked back at where Makaylyn was but only found Kairi instead who was still talking to the Moogle. "What?"

"I think your mind is just playing you," said Panchito with a sad look on his face.

"You might be right," Jose agreed with his friend.

"Are you both alright?" The two of them turn to face Kairi who has a worried and confused face.

"Yes, we are alright. It's just Jose thought he saw someone" said Panchito with Jose nodding at his friend's words. Kairi didn't want to give them more questions on who Jose thought about.

"So Kairi, are you ready for the next area?" Jose asked and broke the silence.

Kairi happily nodded. The three of them continued to the next area of Traverse Town. While they're doing that Jose asks Kairi. "Kairi?"

She turned to look at him. "Yes? What is it?"

"Panchito and I were wondering if...we met before?"

Kairi had a confused face. "I don't think so. To be honest I don't remember much when I was younger. I remember on being on the shore that's all"

"Hmm you don't think this Kairi is the same Kairi as the one when she was younger?" Panchito ask

"It could be...they both have a lot of similarity" said Jose

Panchito spotted the necklace, the same one from the little girl. "Wait...that necklace you're wearing?"

Kairi touched her necklace. "I don't know where or who I got it from but it's been with me since I gotten on the Island" She explained

Panchtio smiled "Amigo, I believe that this Kairi is the same one as the one we met when she was younger"

Jose smiles knowing this was the little girl that they met when they were on adventures with Makaylyn. "It's good to see you again Kairi! Even though you probably remember, look how much you've grow"