Chapter 16

Third p.o.v.

Inside the Gummi Ship Makaylyn was in shock at finding herself outside Land Of Departure but she remembers what Ventus wants to do first before coming back home to Land Of Departure. He wants to find Terra and be there for him. "Ventus, what are we doing here?"

Ventus didn't respond but said "You guys wait here. I need to talk to the Master" Before Ventus leaves the Ship Makaylyn stops him.

"Why do you need to talk to the Master?"

Ventus didn't want Makaylyn to know about his purpose and the X-Blade. He sighs "I'll be right back. I'll come and get you once I'm done" Makaylyn wasn't convinced but she was mostly worried for him.

Soon Ventus goes out of the Gummi Ship and heads into Land Of Departure. Makaylyn watches him as he takes off on his keyblade.

"Go after him" said Panchito

Makaylyn turns to face Jose and Panchito. "Go after him," Panchito repeated. "We'll wait for you two to returned"

Makaylyn nods and summons her keyblade and heads down into Land Of Departure. When Makaylyn was going into Land Of Departure she saw a familiar Keyblade Armor. 'Terra!' she thought.

"Terra!" she shouted

Terra looked at who shouted his name and he saw Makaylyn. "Makaylyn!" he shouted back. "What are you doing here?"

"Ventus he wanted to come here and I want to be their when he needs me" said Makaylyn

"Let's head down together" said Terra and Makaylyn gave him a nod.

Once they were about to land in their home but stopped when they saw Ventus was about to be killed by their Master.

"Ventus!" shouted Makaylyn

Both Makaylyn and Terra block their Master keyblade to protect Ventus.

"Master, have you gone mad?" Terra asked

Master Eraqus looked at his two students "Terra! Makaylyn! I command you —step aside!"

"No!" They both shouted

"Both of you won't heed your Master?" said Eraqus, either of them moved away from Ventus.

"Master, why are you doing this to Ventus?" Makaylyn asked

Eraqus didn't answer Makaylyn's question but spoke to Terra. "Why do all my attempts to reach you fail? If both of you don't have it in your heart to obey..." Eraqus looks back up between the two "then you both will have to share Ventus's fate" he let a tear fall then rushed towards Terra and Makaylyn. Terra was blocking and attacking back at Eraqus while Makalyn was helping Ventus up. Ventus didn't like this. Seeing his friends protecting him and soon they would have to share the same fate as him.

'Maybe Master is right?' Ventus thought. "Enough, Terra! He's right..."

"Quite!" shouted Terra

Ventus got worried for Terra, he didn't want his friends to get involved in this. "Terra..."

Master Eraqus backed away and a flash of light hit them. Terra was on his feet, Makaylyn was on her knee and Ventus was on the ground. Terra picks up Ventus and looks at his Master, while Makaylyn was next to him to back him up.

Makaylyn looks over at Terra and sees that Terra has Darkness around him. 'Darkness? Terra, what are you doing?' Makaylyn thought

"You may be my Master." Terra put his kayblade to his face "But I will not...let you hurt my friends!" Darkness was unleashed from Terra.