Chapter 25

Third p.o.v.

After the group runs towards where Oswald, Gus, and Felix went to. They started making their way towards Xemnas until they heard Kairi shout both of her childhood friends' names. They all looked at her to where she was pointing to. Heartless was coming through the window to where they're standing, they started to make their way towards the group.

"There's gonna be no end to this" said Riku

Sora turned to him with a confident smile "Together we can stop 'em!" Riku then gives Sora a smile knowing that he's right.

Then Maleficent and Pete appear right in front of them. "Be gone from here! Leave these creatures to us!" said Maleficent.

Pete turned to the witch "But there's no way we can take 'em all!" he said.

"I will be sending them after Xemnas. Or, perhaps, you would rather fight them yourself?" Maleficent tells Pete. He thought about it for a moment then said "Frankly my dear, I'd rather...RUN"

"Off with you then!" said Maleficent

Pete backed away from her until he saw Mickey. "Well, if it ain't the boat-boy King"

"Time to weigh anchor, Captain Pete!" said Mickey

"What, like 'abandon ship'? I don't think so!" said Pete

Maleficent looked at Sora and Mickey, "Sora! 'Your Majesty'! Do not forget when I've destroyed them all, this castle shall be mine!" she said to them.

Mickey then looked at Pete as he spoke. "Now lookie here. Opportunities like this don't come along every day ya know" He then goes towards Maleficent side, and gets ready to fight off the Heartless. The two rushed towards the Heartless and destroyed them.

"We gotta hurry!" said Mickey

Sora turned to the King "But..."

"They're doing what their hearts command. We can't interfere" said Mickey as he placed his hand over his heart. Mickey started to walk ahead with Sora hesitated to either follow the group or helped out Maleficent and Pete. With his final choice he followed the group and fought Xemnas.

...

The group finally made it to where Xemnas is at but they saw Oswald, Felix, and Gus on the ground. "Oswald!" Mickey shouted as he went to his brother, while Panchito and Jose checked on Felix and Gus.

"Ohh...my Kingdom Hearts...ruined" said Xemnas as he saw what happened to his Kingdom Hearts. "Now I'll have to start all over again" He then felt the presence of the group. "Warriors of the Keyblade!" He then turned around to face them. "Go forth, and bring me more hearts!"

Riku, Sora, and Mickey all pulled out their keyblade and refused to help Xemnas. "Denizens of light, answer this: Why do you hate darkness?"

"Aw, we don't hate it. It's just kinda...scary" said Mickey as he held onto his brother Oswald. "But the world's made of light and darkness. You can't have one without the other, cause darkness is half of everything." Mickey then looks at Oswald. "Sorta makes you wonder why we are scared of the dark"

"It's because of who lurking inside of it" Riku spoke

"Then allow me another question." Xemnas ask "You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We were turned away by both light and dark–never given a choice?"

"That's simple" Riku answered "It's because you mess up our worlds"

"That may be..." Xemnas started "However, what other choice might we have had?"