Chapter 20

Third p.o.v.

As the Gummi Ship followed the light towards the destination in hopes to find Aqua but Panchito and Jose didn't recognize this world. In this world lies a glorious castle that was unfamiliar to them.

"What is this place?" Jose asked

"I don't know amigo," said Panchito, who is controlling the Gummi Ship. "But I'm landing the ship"

Once the Gummi Ship landed in this world the two decided to look around to find Aqua or find hints on her whereabouts. The two started to search the outside first before going inside the castle.

Unfortunately they couldn't find anything outside, so they walked inside the castle. Once they walked inside they heard a familiar voice.

"Kairi, hurry!" shouted Goofy

"I can't leave them behind!" shouted another voice

"We can't stay here!" shouted Donald

Both Panchito and Jose start to run towards the voices until they stumble upon both Donald and Goofy and a girl with auburn hair, blue eyes, a pale complexion, and a necklace with a silver bead around her neck.

"Donald! Goofy!" Jose shouted

The Knight and Mage turned to see Panchito and Jose running towards them. Donald was surprised to see his amigos. "What are you two doing here!?" he shouted

"Hehe, It's a long story" said Jose while Panchito laughed a bit and rumbled his neck. Once Kairi was down the stairs with them Panchito saw a Heartless that was coming towards Kairi. "Watch out!" he shouted and took out his gun and fired it with his fire magic.

The Heartless dodged and appeared from the middle before Panchito could shoot it again Donald got out his staff and hit the Heartless head. "Confounded Heartless! Get lost, will ya?"

The Heartless didn't listen to Donald before anyone could do anything to the Heartless Kairi spoke. "Sora?" She took a step further. "Is that you?"

Then more Heartless appeared. Everyone got out their weapons to protect Sora and Kairi. Then they went in a different direction to defeat the Heartless but once they heard Kairi shouted. They all look back at her to find the Heartless attacking her before anyone could do anything a light appeared and a boy that was named Sora.

"Kairi, thank you" said Sora

Kairi looks up to see her friend that wasn't Heartless anymore. She smiled at him "Sora!"

Donald and Goofy cheered knowing that their friend is back but Panchito and Jose then started to feel as if they had seen that girl before. Have they met? Their thoughts were interrupted by more Heartless and a loud roar.

The Beast told them to leave this place because of the Heartless but Sora told him that he should come with them but the Beast denied and wants to look for Belle. Sora understands Beast, with that they leave Hollow Bastion and head off to Traverse Town.

Once they made it to Traverse Town they went to talk to Leon telling him what happened in Hollow Bastion. After that Sora went to look for Kairi and talk to her. Meanwhile Donald and Goofy talked with Panchito and Jose.

"You want us to stay!" shouted Panchito

"But Donald why?" Jose ask with a sad look on his face

"Because the King sent Goofy and I to look for the Key. This is our mission not yours" said Donald with his arms crossed.

"Donald, come on" Jose whined but Donald shook his head no.

"No! I don't...want to lose you both again...not what happened with Makaylyn" said Donald