Chapter 17

Makaylyn p.o.v.

This was it. This is where my friends and I stop Master Xehanort and Vantias once and for all. I won't let my friends down, not as a Guardian but as their friend. I will protect them.

Before Ventus rushed towards them, Terra quickly put his hand on Ventus' shoulder and he rushed towards Master Xehanort and Vantias. Before Terra could hit them, Xehanort raised his hand which caused the ground to rise up, Terra was with them.

I saw the sky turned gray thanks to the clouds. Then Keyblade were being lifted thanks to Vantias, the keyblade turned into a tornado which Vantias was riding on.

Aqua shouted Ventus and I names as we all ran away from Vantias and the keyblade. I saw Vantias was coming after Ventus and I, I pushed him out of the way and I got hit, I was in the air, then was coming down.

"Makaylyn!" Ventus shouted my name and he caught me. He set me down and we both took our breaths for now before things got more serious.

Then we all keyblade coming from the ground and Aqua got hit. We both shouted Aqua name as we rushed over to her. Her helmet is gone, she then points her keyblade at Terra and shouted his name.

Aqua protected Terra before he got hurt by the keyblades and was on the cliff with Xehnort. I saw Ventus rushing towards him, I was about to go after him but I saw something behind me.

"Where do you think you're going?" a man asked me who has an eye patch, a scar on his face, a red scarf which comes with a uniform.

I pointed my keyblade at him. He smirks and puts his hands up and continues to speak "Woah there! You can't point at anyone who you barely met"

I didn't trust his person at all. "I wouldn't be the only person you have to worry about. You wanna take a look at your friend" I was confused by what he just said and turned around and saw Ventus frozen solid with Aqua holding him.

"Ventus!" I shouted and rushed towards him, until I got shot on my arm. I looked back at the man who shot me with his arrows.

"Not so fast. You think I was gonna let you go easy?"

"Who are you!?" I heard Aqua

The man took forever to answer Aqua questions until he said "You think you three have got some grand role play. As if. You're only here so that when I finish you both off...Terra will succumb to the darkness. So...who wants to go first?"

"Shut up!" shouted Ventus

The man pretends to put his hands up and acts surprised. "Oh, so this kiddo thinks he's a full-fledged Keyblade wielder? He's got the angry look down"

I had enough of this guy. I used blizzard magic, he dodged it and shot me in the same arm where the last shot was. I heard Aqua and Ventus shout my name. "I'm okay!" I said back to them

"Makaylyn don't listen to this man. He's trying to drive us apart with his mind games but it'll never work!" said Aqua, she puts Ventus down and stands up to face this man. "Terra will prove to you he's stronger!"

I was about to fight alongside Aqua until she said to me. "No. Go keep Ven safe, I'll handle this" before I could speak she said "Go!" and started to attack this man.

I followed Aqua orders and headed for Ventus. "Ventus!" I said

"Why aren't you helping Aqua!?" he said and tried to move in his frozen state.

"She told me to protect you. That's what I'm doing, keeping you safe" I said as I put my hand on his cheek. "I want you safe" Ventus didn't say anything as I continued with my words. "You mean so much to me Ventus from the day you started to show your personality's, you help me through so much. Especially the day that I caused my home world to be fallen into darkness" I heard Ventus whisper my name. "I'll be your Guardian, I'll be our friend's Guardian, I'll protect everyone!"