Chapter 30

Third p.o.v.

In the realm of darkness Riku, Mickey and Oswald are wandering through the darkness trying to find Aqua like last time. Then they're at the same spot as last time but they stop searching until Demon Tide comes.

"This is the spot where we last search for Aqua" said Mickey

"Let's hope that Aqua is here" said Riku

"Well let's not waste any time and start to search" said Oswald, Mickey gave the lucky rabbit a nod but Oswald turned away and started to search. Mickey then looked sad and started to search as well. Riku saw this and decided to talk with the lucky rabbit.

"Oswald" he started and Oswald turned to face him. "Listen I don't understand why you are mad at Mickey but at this point there no reasons to be mad"

"Are you serious? You don't know what he has done to me? To the others cartoon that have forgotten?" said Oswald

"But don't you think it's time to put the past behind you? Can you see that he's sad whenever you get mad at him. You should give him a chance at least" said Riku but Oswald didn't say anything. "At this point to where we are at we need everyone to work together otherwise we could endanger more innocent people" Oswald signs and gives him a nod.

"Guys look!!" Mickey shouted

Riku and Oswald turned and saw the Demon Tide again, it attacked Riku but Oswald managed to dodge it. "Riku!!" he shouted. The Demon Tide then came behind Oswald and Mickey saw this, "Oswald look out!!" He then pushed him out of the way and got swallowed by the Demon Tide.

Oswald watched in horror at Mickey, yes he is mad at him but deep down he still cares for him. "Mickey!!" he shouted. Both Oswald and Riku got up and got ready to attack the Demon Tide but it made itself a ball of darkness, they both were confused on what's going on until a shadow figure came out. Mickey also saw this as he was trapped inside of the ball of darkness.

The shadow figure walks towards Mickey's keyblade that he dropped during the Demon Tide attack. It picked it up and finally said "This Keyblade..."

Mickey gasps, "Is it her?"

The shadow figure then reveals itself as Aqua but her appearance is different. Her hair was bleached in lighter blue, her eyes don't have blue one instead they now have yellow. Her outfit changes, her dress has darkened and become more tattered, her arms and legs have also begun to darken and finally her hands are now black with red finger tips. Aqua then turn to him with her yellow pierce eyes "Mickey...you're too late"

"Aqua?" said Riku

'This is Aqua?' Oswald thought 'She looks so...lonely that has every right to be angry...'

"What happened?" Mickey ask

"You abandoned me, that's what. Left me in his shadow prison for more than a decade, knowing what it would do to me..." Aqua explained

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault" said Mickey as he looked down, Oswald saw this and felt sorry for him, then they started to hear more from Aqua as she walked on water.

"I reached this shore after endless wandering. Waited forever for help to arrive. But no one ever came. I lost my keyblade. Had no means of fighting my way back through the Heartless. You should have known I was stranded." What Aqua said made Oswald and Riku feel the same pain as she did. "Do you have any idea how lonely it is here? How frightening is it to have no one?" She then stops and turns "All that's left in my heart is misery and despair..." Aqua then pointed the Star Cluster keyblade at them and shouted "And now you can share it!!"

Before Oswald goes up to Aqua, Riku walks a bit closer to the shore and says "There's no need. Got my own" Oswald looks at Riku confused until Riku pulls out his keyblade getting ready to fight Aqua. He started to walk on water but before he could fight her, he got blocked by the Demon Tide that has Mickey. Oswald then rushed towards Riku's side and summoned his keyblade. "We've gotta save Mickey!!" he said. Riku nodded at him as they got ready to fight the Demon Tide that was right in front of them.