Chapter 33

Third p.o.v.

It was time yet again for the final battle between light and dark. Thirteen of darkness and thirteen of light are ready to fight. The group just arrived at the Keyblade Graveyard.

"It's time. The Keyblade Graveyard is up ahead" said Mickey

Then Oswald heard something "Someone is coming"

They all heard footsteps coming and saw Xehanort coming their way. He gave them a smirk and spoke "Legends has it that darkness once covered the world. We know so little about the Keyblade War only that it was just the beginning. If ruin brings about creations, what, then, would another Keyblade War bring? When the darkness falls, will we be found worthy of the precious light the legends speak of?"

Then all of a sudden Ansem showed up out of nowhere and stood the left of Xehanort. "Or will all of creations be instead returned to the shadows? Today, we will recreate the legend and see"

Then Xemnas showed up out of nowhere and stood next to Xehanort on the right. "But first...Your light shines dar too brightly. It must be extinguished in order for the truth to be seen"

Then Vantias and Young Xehanort stood in front of the three. "Only when your hopes have been broken by battle upon battle can the key be claimed by Kingdom Hearts" said Vantias

"And break you is what we shall do. It has been etched" Young Xehanort finished

Then darkness spread among the four and it surrounded the guardians of light but also covered the sky by a darkness cloud. It then started to fall Heartless, Unversed, and Nobodies. The light guardians saw what was pouring. "Look at how many there are!" said Sora

Everyone started to get worried about it, some are showing it, others are trying not to show it. Then they all got their Keyblade and weapon out. "Okay, gang. Get ready!!" said Mickey as they are surrounded by the Heartless, Unversed and Nobodies.

Together everyone started to work together by making groups to deal with the darkness. Kairi, Axel, Jose and Panchito are together, Sora, Donald and Goofy are together, Mickey, Oswald, and Riku are working together, and finally Felix, Gus, Aqua and Ventus are working together to defeat all the Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed. They've got each other back and helped each other.

Once they defeat all of the Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed. Mickey asks everyone "Is everyone okay?" which everyone responded with a nod.

"Come on, let's go!!" said Sora

Before anyone could go forward Ventus then spotted something in his eyes. There was someone in the distance but it was hard to tell who it was due to the sand blowing. Once the sand was gone it revealed itself as Terra. "Terra!!" Ventus shouted with excitement. He rushed over to his friend while Aqua called him back. Ventus grabbed his wrist and smiled at him. "Terra!! We found you!!" Terra looks back at Ventus with his dull blue eyes.

Aqua rushed beside Ventus "Terra, please say you're in there" she said but once she saw Terra's dull blue eyes. She knew it wasn't him. Aqua pulled back Ventus as he was confused on what she was doing. "What gives Aqua?" he asked. Everyone went towards both Ventus and Aqua as they heard her say "I know that you're not him" Ventus was even more confused. "Now let our friend go!!" she shouted

Terra then smirks and reveals himself, instead of having brown hair and blue eyes he now has white hair and yellow eyes. While he was changing Ventus gave a worried look and inside Kairi's heart felt sad because of Makaylyn.

Terranort opened his yellow eyes and given them a smirk and Oswald said "He is their thirteen"

Terranort spoke "Today is the day you all lose" Everyone didn't believe what he said. "Before you even face thirteen, every last one of you will be torn heart from body." Terranort summons his keyblade "But fear not. The X-Blade will still be forged."