|twentyone|

Taehyung hummed as he looked through the binoculars, passing them to JeongGuk. "Seems doable," Taehyung muttered, JeongGuk frowning slightly. "What if he's not there and some brothel? Chan could be wrong you know." Taehyung nodded, lighting himself a cigarette as he stood on the tree branch. "I guess we just have to check the GPS to see where else it goes first. We can hit those places and then the house?"

JeongGuk nodded, sighing to himself, "I just don't like how we came out here. Yoongi could be back at home and here we are in Vietnam." Taehyung nodded, "We also don't know who works for who down here." "Low profiles. Should we start with lowdown brothels?" "We should split up. Me and You low profile ones, the rest can hit whatever." JeongGuk nodded, looking back at the house as Taehyung had climbed down.

—-

Yoongi panted as he hid behind a dumpster, the bag of clothes he had taken clutched to his chest as he tried to calm his breathing. "I'm going to hell for stealing.." Yoongi muttered, quickly changing into normal street wear, tucking his hair into a hat. He needed somewhere to go, somewhere to blend in.

He sighed out frustratedly, taking a deep breath. Yoongi slipped into the crowded streets easily, his gaze set on his feet. He didn't dare look up and ask for directions, not knowing who could be working for Tung. He sighed as he made his way to a park, sitting down on the bench, covering his face. He didn't know where to go, let alone sleep at night. He groaned out frustrated, "Why is this life so hard?!"

Tung was sitting on his patio, calmly smoking a cigarette, "Where is he?" "We're not sure sir." Tung sighed as he nodded, butting out the cigarette as he blew the smoke from his nose. "You dropped him straight off at the brothel? No stopping?" When Tung didn't receive an answer, he turned around, making a dumbfounded look as he shrugged. "You touched my toy-" "You were-" Before one of the males could finish, a body thudded to the floor, the other male raising his hands as he stuttered out.

"I-It was h-his idea!!! I-I thought h-he killed hi-him and then w-we found out he w-was a-a-alive!!" Tung hummed, nodding as he waved his gun, "Carry on." "We-" Tung had shot the male between the eyes, shaking his head. He tilted his head before he turned around, looking at the tree he was staring at. He smiled, giving a cheeky grin before he waved, moving to turn back in. He didn't flinch when a bullet zipped past his ear, striking the entryway to this room. He shook his head as he tucked his hands in his pocket. "I want him found and killed."

Yoongi's stomach rumbled, he rubbed it as he carried on walking, sighing out. "I'm hungry.." he looked around him, looking up at the darkening clouds. "And it's going to rain... This day continues getting worse and worse." He sighed quietly before he bumped into someone, letting out a sharp squeak, bowing slightly as he had a tight hold on the bucket hat he was wearing.

"S-Sorry-" "Yoongi?" Yoongi had paused, looking up to seeing Jimin. "J-Jimin? I- What are you doing here??" Jimin had quickly looked around, pulling the male off to a nearby tree, "Do you have any idea how long we've been looking for you?!" Yoongi felt his eyes become tears, shaking his head, "I-I just couldn't stay- T-Tung-"

"Shh!! Someone could hear you!!" Jimin rushed out, taking Yoongi's hand, "Come on. I'll take you to the hotel room I'm using right now. I don't know where the others are because we're spread out looking for you."

Yoongi was crouched in the shower, the water had gone cold about half an hour ago, but he didn't care, determined to scrub himself clean. He jumped at the knock on the bathroom door, Jimin peeking his head in. "Hey..I got you some clothes and some towels. Are you sure you don't want me to call him?" Yoongi shook his head, "I-I need to get clean for him Jimin..I-I d-don't want him to see me like this."

Jimin had walked in, keeping the bathroom door cracked, sitting on the toilet, staring at Yoongi's shadow on the frosted glass, "Do you want to talk about it Yoongi?" Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut, failing to cover his mouth as a sob had escaped, making him start to bawl. "H-He was r-rough and it h-hurt," Yoongi managed to choke out, his vision clouded by the water and his tears, "H-He only laughed; saying 'I thought V would've passed you around like the rest of his toys.'"

Yoongi managed to suck in a deep breath, his body hesitating to let it go, making his chest hurt. "H-He tried again o-one day and I s-scrat-ched his cheek..H-His guards h-hurt too.."

Taehyung was crouched outside the bathroom door, his eyes closed as he listened to Yoongi. He moved to stand as Jimin came out after promising a warm meal to Yoongi, the male shutting the door softly. "Where did you find him?" "In a park. He was wearing clothes but I believe he stole them. Tae-"

"How bad is he?" Taehyung asked, looking ahead at the wall in front of him, Jimin sighing out. "He's pretty bad. He's littered in bruises and- H-Hey!! Where are you going?!" "To visit someone."