|two|

Yoongi sighed, completing his presentation as he sat at the bar, it being closed for cleaning for that night. "Namjoon, would you obey an order to hurt someone?" Yoongi asked softly, bringing the hem of his hoodie to his mouth. Namjoon caught the empty glass liquor bottle he threw up in the air, practicing new tricks with it, "Maybe. Depend on the person..like what they have done." Yoongi nodded, writing it down, "Like what would be the circumstances?" "Yoongi, I thought I told you not to make us your patients." Yoongi giggled, "Sorry Hobi. But I need new opinions. The people off the street are too boring."Hoseok merely shook his head going back to his routine, "Don't forget to get ready in an hour." Yoongi hummed, going back to his laptop. "I still can't believe that male hired you for the whole night," Namjoon muttered, going back to his tricks. "He doesn't even look dangerous Nammie. Maybe he just likes guns," Yoongi said softly, moving his hair from his face with his headband so he could type better, "Besides, it's not like I'll allow him to see me."

-

Yoongi was again mingling with others, his face concealed with a mask. His body elegantly wrapped with chains, which only happened with the help of Hoseok. He slid in a stranger's lap giggling lightly to whatever he had said, honestly, Yoongi was only half paying attention, his focus on a particular red-headed male who had appeared. He locked eyes with him, the lights in the club simply bouncing off the chains on his body as he excused himself. He weaved his way to the bar, "Nammie, juice him up for me?" Namjoon only glanced at the VIP section, nodding. Yoongi simply slinked away to the dance floor, finding Hoseok, "Dance with me Seokie?" Hoseok only nodded, his hands landing themselves on Yoongi's waist as Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck as the music changed to something a little slower. Yoongi finally registered it as Alina Baraz's Lavender and Velvet, now finding the beat familiar to sway hips to. "Your lover boy is here," Hoseok muttered, pressing yoongi closer to him. "He wasted his money for nothing," Yoongi muttered back. "Go talk to him. Besides, you said he wasn't dangerous." Yoongi whined, "But Hobi~" "Stay behind him," Hoseok said quickly, turning Yoongi away from the male who was boring holes into them before he pulled down Yoongi's face mask, "And pull your mask away. If you talk behind someone with a mask, you might get shot."

-

Yoongi simply (and purposefully may have stolen 6 shots from a few of the patrons) avoided the eye of the male, taking a deep breath before pulling his mask down under his chin. "Hello gun lover," Yoongi whispered in the male's ear. Yoongi snaked his hands over the male's shoulders, coming to rest on the male's upper chest. "I see the Cheshire cat has finally shown up." "Mm, I think of myself more like Alice," Yoongi said softly. "How so?" "Doesn't matter. So," Yoongi leaned down closer, "You have a name gun lover?" "V. What about you Alice?" Yoongi giggled, moving a hand to stroke the neck tattoo as he did so, "You can just call me Min." "Hm, Min?" "Hm, V?" Yoongi whispered back, softly biting V's earlobe teasingly. "You're playing a dangerous game Min," V rasped out, leaning his head back as he relaxed. "Well, V," Yoongi said softly, gently kissing under V's jaw, "Maybe dangerous games is what I'm into."