|twentyeight|TW🚨|

Yoongi looked at the black pouch,  jumping when knocks sounded on the locked bathroom door. "Yoongi,  are you okay?  You've been in there for awhile." He sighed out softly as it was just Taehyung. "Yeah. I'm uh.. I'm okay." "Yoongi,  c-" "Taehyung,  can you get me this juice please? " "Sure Jae. Come on. " Yoongi snatched up the bag, tossing it in the back of the cabinet, breathing heavy before he breathed out. He stepped out,  making his way to the living room. Yoongi sat on the couch,  hugging a pillow to his chest.

"You bought some didn't you?" Yoongi opened one of his eyes,  Taehyung staring at him. "Yeah... Where's Jae?" "His room. Playing some game with JeongGuk. Jimin turned him down." The duo was silent before Taehyung sighed out. "Don't," Yoongi said softly, closing his eye when he felt Taehyung caressing his cheeks softly. "I'm going to say it anyway. You have Jae. A new future doesn't only apply to him making it but also on the both of us."

Yoongi was only silent, feeling Taehyung kissing his forehead. "Where is it?" "Under the sink. In the back."

--

Yoongi was in his private dressing room, digging through his closet of clothes before he found what he was looking for. His heart pounded in his chest, taking three of the pills, chugging his water bottle before tossing it in the trash. He looked at his outfits, choosing a simple netted croptop and a black pleated skirt. He sat at the vanity, doing his makeup before a knock sounded out, Jimin coming inside.

"Does Taehyung know you're here?" Yoongi nodded, "Yeah. He said he understands." "It's difficult isn't it? Seeing your past in front of you?" Yoongi was quiet before he spoke up again. "I'm angry but I have no right to be," Yoongi said softly, doing his eyeshadow before he moved on to his lips, smearing on black tinted lipgloss. "Because he got help before you did?"

"Because I had to fight ever since I was a fucking baby Jimin! Do you not know how hard it was?! Waiting for anything to come. A beating if I was lucky enough if it came to the point where they couldn't get it up. Would I hear them argue and then hear my mom crying before I got raped and almost killed?! Wondering if I would be able to get up and walk to go to school?"

Yoongi ranted, breathing in as he closed his eyes before he opened them, "I'm going to work. Leave me alone."

--

The night was a blur for Yoongi, males pouring drinks in his mouth, touching him and whispering back and forth. He stepped in a VIP room, a college level kid simply sitting on the bed. Yoongi could tell they were nervous, arching his brow before he closed the door. "Are you scared or something?"

"I um...I never did this before." Yoongi tilted his head, coming up to the male before he slotted himself in the male's lap, their hands landing on his waist before giving it a soft squeeze. "Define before." "W-With a guy..I mean, I'm gay but-" Yoongi silenced the male with a quick kiss, pulling back, "Nothing illegal happens back here you know. So you can calm down." "Then...then could you-"

The male was cut off by a groan, Yoongi grinding against him. He only hired the male to his chest as he continued his ministrations.

--

Yoongi rubbed his wet hair dry when he came back his room. He paused been he saw a large bouquet of flowers,  picking up the card. 'Thanks for tonight. Min-Chae' Yoongi hummed,  tossing the card away. He slid the flowers to the side,  needing to hurry and get home before Geum-Jae woke up.

He got dressed in his regular clothes, opening the small drawer, taking six more pills. He sighed out as he tossed the bottle back in, pushing the drawer closed and locked his dressing room behind him after grabbing his bag and stepping out.

He walked through the empty club, out into the chill morning air. He shivered lightly, making his way back home.

--

Taehyung only opened one eye as he heard Yoongi groan out softly, the male falling on the bed. "Tough night?" "No. Just tired." Taehyung only hummed, closing his eye back as he tried to go back to sleep, feeling Yoongi leave the bed. He sighed out, snatching Yoongi's wrist, opening his eyes.

He pointed the barrel of the unloaded gun away from him, raising one of his brows as he studied what the male was wearing. "He has to get up in a few hours." Yoongi only slid on the bed, settling himself on Taehyung's lap, the slit in the midnight black dress exposing more of Yoongi's pale thigh.

"Then we'll just have to be quiet then." Taehyung could easily tell Yoongi's pupils were blown, "I won't be the one who will have trouble."

--

Yoongi was moaning as he bit into a pillow, praying he wasn't too loud as Taehyung was fucking into him deeply and quickly. The dress laid torn on the floor along with the duvet and whatever Taehyung was wearing. Yoongi gasped out as he felt a sting on his ass, crying out when he felt a harder one.

He bit on his lip when his hair was pulled, Taehyung pulling him up so his back was flushed with his chest. "T-Tae- T-Time-" "He'll be fine. I'll get JeongGuk to take him to school late. Might even let him hang out with him." Yoongi only nodded dumbly, gasping out when Taehyung grabbed his member and started to jerk him off in time with his thrusts. "I-I'm c-cu-umming!" Yoongi moaned out, grabbing at Taehyung's arms as the male only turned his head to kiss him, swallowing his moans and whines.

Taehyung's own hips started to stutter, groaning out deeply before he came inside the male, letting Yoongi drop to the mattress. Yoongi only twitched softly as he breathed heavily, Taehyung humming out as he rubbed Yoongi's back and hips. "How much did you do?" "Mm, not a lot. Just popped some before I worked and some more before I left.." Yoongi faintly heard Geum-Jae's alarm, Taehyung pulling out of him. "I gotta go cut it off. We can talk later about it. Get some rest. I'll clean up while you sleep."