|ten|

Yoongi roamed his finger against V's tattoos, V humming in approval. "You know there's plenty we could do then settle in this parlor you know?" V suggested, rubbing Yoongi's back softly. "Sleepy," Yoongi muttered, laying his head on V's chest, "You're not helping with rubbing my back."

V only chuckled, sitting up to adjust his position, "I don't necessarily hear you complain." Yoongi hummed, "You don't? It's cause it's soothing." Yoongi let his eyes close, just focusing on V's breathing, slowly letting himself slip into darkness.

Yoongi jerked awake, a pillow that had V's scent coating it, making him sink into the pillow. Musk and pine trees was all Yoongi could smell and he loved it. He closed his eyes, shoving his face into the pillow. He sat up, noticing he was changed from his regular clothes, seeing as they were folded with his belongings sat neatly upon it.

He looked around, picking up a photo of V and his friends, well that's what it seemed like to Yoongi. He sat it back down, sliding out of the bed almost regretful as the floor and the air around his was cold. Fighting the urge to go back under the warmth and security of the duvet, he opened the bedroom door to a hallway that was dark and silent.

He bit his lip, almost telling when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him back in the room. He whipped around, prepared to smack whoever grabbed him, breathing out when it was just V. "You scared me," Yoongj breathed out, clutching his chest.

V only gave a smile, "Sorry. I hope you didn't mind the outfit change. Though I did leave the lace, it went well with it." Yoongi only looked confused at first before squeaking and crouching down to the floor, "YOU SAW THEM?!" V only chuckled, picking up Yoongi, "Kinda hard to miss black lace shading some pretty skin like yours Min. Not to mention the bandage too." Yoongi only touched the bandage, being sat on the bed gently, "Old habits." "Anxiety, mental, drugs?" V asked, sitting himself by the window cracking it open before he lit a cigarette. Yoongi gave a sad smile, "Cocaine and LSD. They don't go together well." "Tell me about it," V snorted out, blowing the smoke out the window, holding the cigarette out of it as well.

Yoongi sighed, picking at the shirt, "My friends think I'm clean. Which I am. But only from the cocaine." V only raised a brow, flicking the half finished cigarette fully out the window, "Be right back." Yoongi opened his mouth but V was already gone. He only shrugged, laying back on the bed.

He shot up, V rolling his eyes as someone was yelling at him from the distance. V slammed the door shut, pushing Yoongi down on his back once more. "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked, V practically ripping the shirt open.

"W-Wait-" "Shh. You're fine Min," V soothed out, pulling out a plastic baggie filled with powder, "I just need to do something." V shook a small amount from the baggie into Yoongi's chest, sloppily putting it into a line, instantly snorting it. Yoongi gasped, Taehyung slamming his lips onto his. Yoongi squeaked when Taehyung nipped his lip before he pulled away. "Fuck, I love you."