|one|

"Jesus fuck," Taehyung groaned out, stretching his back when Jin was done stabbing his back. "I still can't believe you let me do that," Jin mumbled, peeling the gloves off carefully. "It's art," Taehyung mumbled, looking at his back in the mirror, "Irezumi is the greatest technique. Wouldn't you agree, Kooks?" Taehyung only got a grunt in reply, JeongGuk currently laying on his stomach as his back currently getting tattooed. "Jin, we're going out tonight. Jimin is begging me to go to some shitty club with him." "As usual," Jin mumbled, putting the things away. "Oh, my lovlies~" "Speak of the devil and he shall appear," JeongGuk stated flatly, coming out a bit muffled. "JeongGuk why aren't you ready?!" Jimin shrieked, slapping the fresh tattoo, JeongGuk not even flinching. "Jimin, what's the name of the club?" Jimin turned to Taehyung, "It doesn't have one. Maybe on the books, it does, but the name isn't even needed. But you, my friend, wear something nice. I choose tonight simply for you."

-

Taehyung hated crowded places, slightly grateful for the VIP section. He faintly remembers Jimin's words on the way here. 

"There's this famous stripper named  Suga." "Sugar?" Taehyung questioned, Jimin groaning out. "No. Suga. He's their best stripper and you are about to see why."

Taehyug only sipped his whiskey, slightly upset that he was left alone (Jimin had dragged JeongGuk and Jin away, telling them they needed to let loose), the lights dimming to a soft white. "Help me welcome our lovely Suga to the stage."  Taehyung moved his eyes to the stage, a pale-skinned male walking out, a simple body chain covering his upper torso, tight pants hugging his thighs and his ass. Taheyung tipped his head slightly, making eye contact with the male, who undoubtedly smirked at him. The minute the male's hand had wrapped around the pole, the music had started and he was graciously moving his to the beat, getting roars of approval and whistles. Taehyung chuckled, seeing Jimin's small ass hands hand a rolled-up thing of cash, waving the male to him. Taehyung only shook his head, taking another sip of his whiskey. He sat it on the table, a male server coming and replacing it with a new one. Taehyung only nodded at the server, " Could you get me a couple of shots as well?" The male server only nodded, bowing as he made the long way to the bar. Taheyung sipped his whiskey, sensing the strange taste. He looked in his glass, seeing nothing wrong with it before he sniffed it. "Burbon? Jimin you cheeky fuck." 6 glasses of whiskey/ bourbon and 15 shots of the strongest the nightclub had to offer, Taehyung was incredibly relaxed. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. Suga had long gone from the stage and for Taehyung to say he didn't enjoy, he very much had. Of course, he wasn't going to admit that to Jimin. Tahyung didn't even register the hands that had slipped under his jacket. "Someone is here for business." Taehyung only looked down, seeing pale arms before they pulled back, a soft cotton candy perfume in the air. "I'm wary of where I go princess." "Hm, your friend doesn't hide very good secrets when he's a bit tipsy.. but your other friend shuts him up pretty well." Taehyung followed a pale finger, seeing it point at JeongGuk simply kissing Jimin to shut him the hell up. "He does talk too much," Taehyung hummed out, the back of his head meeting the chest of the male. "I bet he does...you should come next week...you might be able to see me." "Taehyung grabbed the small pale wrist, not bothering to urn around, "Would I get a private show?" He heard a soft giggle, the hand twisting free before stroking the underside of his chin, "For right price sir." With that, the male had left, and Taehyung had made his mind up.

He was definitely coming the following week.