|eighteen|

For Yoongi to be in class, having an email being pinged to him was not of the unusual (after all he was working towards his degree is psychology). But to have it from Woozi, who bailed out, is. Yoongi's face paled as he read it, thankful he sat in the back of the class. He sighed, rubbing his face before he shut his laptop, sticking it in his bag before giving a small apologetic smile to the teacher before slipping out the back door of the class. He looked around, taking out his phone dialing Woozi's number. "I thought you didn't get bail." "Aw. I thought you missed me Kitten."

"Don't fucking call me that. What do you want?" "You know what I want Yoongi." Yoongi sighed, rubbing his neck, "What time?" "Midnight. Sharp as usual. I am a busy man. Try not to bring V with you. He's very annoying." Yoongi hung up, leaning agasint the wall as he bit his lip. He sighed as he pushed himself away from the wall, taking off and going to V's apartment.

"Oh..Yoongi came back from his classes early." "JeongGuk please stop stalking my lover and the time codes to the penthouse." "Wait..why is he packing a bag?" JeongGuk asked, passing the tablet to Taehyung, who merely glanced at it. "Maybe going to change out the clothes. Not sure." "Taehyung. He lives with you." Taehyung halted in his typing, his eyes on his computer screen, "Put it on the TV. I want all six cameras on it."

Taehyung stood, JeongGuk pulling up the cameras swiftly, the duo watching. "He doesn't know about the cameras?" Taehyung shook his head, "No. I only told him about the updated security system Jin installed. That was it." Taehyung stepped closer to the television, "He's calm..give me full focus on the bedroom.." The bedroom camera was full screen, Yoongi going through his half of the dresser, stuffing lingerie in the bag. "Weird.." JeongGuk muttered, Taehyung walking to his desk, speed dialing Yoongi. The duo watched the television, Yoongi ignoring his call. Taehyung sighed as he hung up, only to redial again. They watched as Yoongi sat on the bed, answering.

"Yoongi, what's up?" "Nothing. Was taking a shower. I wasn't feeling good in class." Taehyung only put the male on speaker, "You sure?? Do you want me to come and take care of you??" JeongGuk watched as Yoongi hesitated, looking over at Taehyung who only nodded, "Yoongi. Why are you packing a bag?" "W-Woozi..he called me.." "From jail?" "No. He made bail..somehow got my new number.." JeongGuk cocked his head, reading Yoongi's body language, before speaking, "What did he want?" "I don't know. I asked and all he said was that I knew what I wanted and not to bring V.."

JeongGuk tapped his temple, "If you can't bring V, bring Jimin. He's just as smooth as you are. I'm sure Woozi won't think a thing of it."

Jimin groaned, humiliated that he had to wear a skirt. "Seriously?" "Look, it's the only way Woozi will let you in." "Fuck off V. I'm not wearing a skirt." "Then do you have anything edgy..?" Yoongi asked, already going through Jimin's clothes, slightly swearing that he accumulates more everyday.

Jimin only shrugged, "Somewhere. Maybe by the pile by the bathroom floor. I'm not really sure." Taehyung looked up, pulling a chair and getting on it, taking a pair of destroyed black jeans, "Would these work?"  Yoongi looked before he nodded, going back to clinging clothes to the other side of a room while looking for a shirt.

"Yoongi..Oh..you brought a friend.." Woozi stated plainly, Yoongi shrugging. "You said don't bring V. Not a friend." Woozi nodded, returning his gaze to Yoongi. "We have Tung as a guest. Do be on your best behavior." Yoongi only ignored Woozi, walking past him, Jimin's forearm getting grabbed by Woozi. "And where exactly-" "He's part of my dancing..it'll be exciting.." Yoongi said, hiding his distaste as he pressed himself to Woozi. Woozi studied Yoongi for a moment, "He'll be fine with Chen. Seeing as he was your favorite haven from all of us. Come Yoongi, much to do."

Yoongi nodded, kissing Jimin's cheek to assure him before letting Woozi guide him away. "That cheeky fucking lawyer of mine put his tiny little house up for my bail-" "More like you threatened him to." Yoongi cried out, Woozi tugging the back of his hair, making him face the ceiling, "I'm not in a very good mood Yoongi. Tung has waited all day to see you and he's quite persistent. Understand?" Yoongi nodded quickly, Woozi letting go. Woozi pushed open a door, pushing Yoongi in before shutting the door behind them. "This is the legendary Min..?" Yoongi's eyes widened, realizing they were speaking Vietnamese.

"A little beauty isn't he?" Woozi spoke, Yoongi jerking away from the male's touch. "Is he trained?" Woozi thought for a moment, "No. But his skills aren't there..they're with his body." Tung tsked, eyeing Yoongi's figure, "Fine. Let him dance then we'll discuss..Does he understand?" "If he did, he'd be raising hell. He wants to see you dance. So pick two songs and start." "Fuck you and fuck him. I'm not dancing for anyone." "We had a deal Yoongi." "Well, fuck you and your-" "Finish that sentence Yoongi. And your poor little friend who clearly works for V is going to get hurt badly."