|eight|

Yoongi hummed lightly, Hoseok pushing the shopping cart beside him as he tossed things in while looking at the grocery list. "Do we have milk?" "Yeah. We need eggs though." Yoongi nodded, fixing his face mask, tucking it under his chin more, "Okay. So..I feel like I'm missing something.." "Like what?" Hoseok and Yoongi took this time to stare inside the cart, and organize everything. "It's flour. We're missing flour," Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok setting the twelve pack of soda underneath the cart. "I though we had flour," Hoseok mumbled back, pushing the cart as he followed Yoongi. "Do we?" The two stopped to stare at each other, thinking. "Should we get it to be safe?" Yoongi asked, scratching his collarbone. "Nah. But if we don't have it, I'll just come back and get it." Yoongi nodded, heading to the eggs, "Do we want to try different eggs?" "Aren't they the same?" Hoseok asked, already setting two packs of eggs in the cart. "Yeah but still- Hey!" Yoongi ran up to the male that saved him on the train that day, the said male turning. "Um, you probably don't remember but you saved me on the train and I just wanted to say thank you." The male only nodded, "I remember. Besides, it's not everyday you save someone that works the nightlife from someone who has a knife." Yoongi only blushed as Hoseok came up behind him, "Well really. Thank you." "No problem. Stay a bit safer from now on. Preferably find a seat. Standing up is easier to get stabbed at the wrong move." Yoongi nodded as the man had walked away, turning to Hoseok, "Let's get this home and cook something to eat. I'm starving." "Didn't you have like 5 bowls of cereal?" "Hoseok that's not the point!"

Yoongi scratched his collarbone again, before applying a light layer of lotion. "This is annoying," Yoongi groaned out, frowning as he wouldn't be able to preform. Hoseok only sighed, "It's been your go to spot to scratch since then." Yoongi only nodded, studying a rash starting to appear, "What am I going to do tonight then?" "Talk to your little friend? You seem to be coming closer." Yoongi nodded, applying anti itch cream and putting a bandage over it before letting Hoseok put a thing chain around his waist. "Ready?" Yoongi only put thin layer of lip balm on his lips before putting his face mask on, "Ready."

Yoongi settled himself on V's lap, not missing the silver headed male passing him a thick roll of money. "V?" V only shook his head in response, tossing the money to JeongGuk. Yoongi swiftly turned around, straddling V's legs before he tugged his mask down and grabbing his collar, "Are you selling drugs in here?! Are you fucking mad?!" "You act like someone else is selling drugs here Min." "Because-" "Suga~ My pet, I have missed you~" "Pet?" V asked, looking behind Yoongi, "Oh. S.Coups. Woozi." "I see you fancy our pet," Woozi said, sitting next to the duo, grabbing Yoongi's chin to make him look up at him," Did you miss me pet?" Yoongi smacked Woozi, "I'm not your pet." S.Coups sat himself on the other side of the duo, making Yoongi turn his way, "Oh, but you are." "I'm going home. Away from you both," Yoongi hissed out, fixing his mask. "Oh no love. We don't think so," Woozi said, grabbing Yoongi's wrist. Yoongi whipped around, V holding a gun to Woozi's head, S.Coups holding a gun to V's and JeongGuk holding a knife to S.Coups throat. "Let him go Woozi," V said calmly, Woozi softly chuckling. "Let go of my pet? Not a chance." "So be it."