|sixteen|

- for Doopir

"Seoul Police Department! Everybody with your hands up and I swear to god I will shoot you!" Taehyung only winked at Woozi, raising his hands, "Gentlemen, what a surprise! And Mr.Kim! Here by yourself!" "Shut it. San, give me a pair of cuffs." "Yes, Sir!" San tossed Jin a pair of cuffs, the male catching them easily, slamming Taehyung agaisnt the table. "Gentlemen, I'm sure we can work something out," Woozi said calmly, Jin and Taehyung rolling their eyes before Jin slammed Woozi down as well.

"I won't hesitate to hurt you and make it look like a damn accident." Taehyung held back his laughter, someone helping Yoongi to his feet and leading him out. "Hongjoong, be careful with him," Jin called out, the detective nodding as he whispered softly to Yoongi. Yoongi looked back at Taehyung, who nodded softly, mouthing, 'It's fine. Trust.' Yoongi nodded, pulling Hongjoong's jacket close to himself. Taehyung winked at Woozi as he was jerked to his feet, "See you soon lover boy."

Taehyung chilled in his cell, relaxed as he leaned against the wall. "Kim Taehyung. Your bail has been posted," Hongjoong called out, ignoring the whistling from the other cells. "Yeah, yeah. Tell SeokJin I owe him one," Taehyung said calmly, patting Hongjoong's shoulder before slipping a wad of money in his back pocket secretively, brushing off his suit. He walked out, a soft 'oof' leaving his body before he wrapped his arms around the familiar sobbing male.

"Min, you're fine," Taehyung soothed out, nosing Yoongi's hair, "Did you go to my house and shower?" "S-Shut up." Taehyung chuckled lightly, moving the duo to the front desk, signing his papers so he could get his stuff. "Kim Taehyung. Wallet, cell phone, car keys, house keys," the bored female officer drawled on, carelessly tossing things on the desk after taking back the clipboard. "Be nice to my boyfriend," Yoongi snapped, snatching the keys and stomping off. Taehyung shrugged, sticking the rest in his pockets, "He's been through some things."

Yoongi sighed out, falling on the couch as Taehyung shut the door behind them. "Where do you want to eat at?" Yoongi hummed thoughtfully, "Um..here. Pizza. No, chicken!!" "Princess, if you want to eat here then at least eat me," Taehyung said, making Yoongi squeak out as he was close to his ear. "Quit it or no kisses!!" Taehyung only chuckled, "Oh no. Not the kisses." Yoongi only pouted, "Stop it." Taehyung hummed, gently cupping Yoongi's injured cheek, "I'll kill them."

Yoongi softly rubbed his face into Taehyung's hand, "Chen took care of me..don't hurt him.." The duo locked gazes, Taehyung sighing out, "Fine. Mingdo or whatever his stupid name is..he's first." Yoongi nodded softly, fixing his position on the couch. He sighed as Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes fluttering closed. "Why don't you go take a nap and I'll order some pizza and chicken?" Taehyung asked softly, pressing his lips agasint Yoongi's cheek.

"Comfortable. Carry me..," Yoongi mumbled, feeling himself being lifted carefully. The duo were silent, Taehyung setting Yoongi down on the bed gently. "V..do you love me?" Yoongi asked softly, not missing the way Taehyung silently tensed before pushing back Yoongi's fringe. "Always Yoongi," Taehyung said softly, kissing Yoongi's forehead, "Get some sleep."