|twentyfive|

Yoongi flipped through the channels, unable to sleep and unable to focus on anything solid. He ate, took a shower, tried to meditate..nothing was working for him. He glanced at the phone, nibbling his lip. Should he just call him?

Yoongi sighed, picking up the receiver, dialing Taehyung's office number. "Yeah?" "I-I think..I think I want to talk.." Taehyung was silent, Yoongi's anxiety steadily climbing at each passing second.

"Give me an hour. I'll be home in an hour." "An hour..okay.. I-I'll see you in an hour." "Just an hour Yoongi." Yoongi nodded before he hung up, resting his back against the headboard, staring aimlessly at the television. An hour to mentally prepare himself and open up to Taehyung.

Taehyung unlocked the door, walking in and closing it behind him. He slipped his shoes off, walking to the bedroom only to find Yoongi asleep on the bed, sitting up. He sighed, walking over to Yoongi.

He was careful not to touch the male, pushing on the mattress a few times. "Yoongi, I'm home." Yoongi slowly sat his head up, blinking at Taehyung, "Sorry..I didn't mean to fall asleep." Taehyung shook his head, "It's alright. It must be your adrenaline finally calming down."

"It hurt at first," Yoongi suddenly whispered out, toying with the sleeve of his shirt. Taehyung only pushed the sleeve up, pressing a tender kiss to the bandages. "I know saying that everything will be alright and go back to normal but I can't promise that. Yoongi.. if you can't handle this anymore, let me know now."

The duo locked gazes with each other, Yoongi leaning in and resting his forehead against Taehyung's. "I can handle it. As long as I have you and the others." Taehyung nodded, pressing a kiss to Yoongi's forehead, "Let's continue to talk."

Jimin studied Taehyung, the male taking even the slightest bit of threats to dangerous extremes. How the hell was he supposed to get any work done when JeongGuk just watches Taehyung go mad??! "Aren't you going to do anything?" Jimin whispered, JeongGuk standing by, watching the scene unfold. "He won't kill him. Don't worry."

Jimin sighed, throwing his hands up in defeat," "You know what. I don't have time for this. You and you. Take the product and distribute it. This time, try not to get fucking caught." Jimin looked back at Taehyung, male he was beating up clearly unconscious.

"JeongGuk-" "Taehyung's almost done." Almost on cue, Taehyung dropped the male's body, sighing out. "Jimin. What's the-" "Slow since your descending into fucking madness. I can barely focus. Now, if you excuse me, I have runs to do."

Yoongi breathed out as he walked out, Hoseok with him in the dance studio. "Fluid Yoongi. Just bresthe." Hoseok clapped to the beat, Yoongi watching Yoongi in the mirror, learning a dance that Jimin had made. "Right! Almost! Back, watch your back!" Yoongi groaned out, "I'm blanking out!" Hoseok jumped behind him, "Keep going!"

"This is stupid!" "Almost done!!" Yoongi clearly knew he wasn't, only about 50 seconds into the song. "My legs hurt!" "Push through it!" Yoongi groaned out, not used to exerting himself this much, even when he was performing. "Hips Yoongi!" Hoseok called out, grabbing onto Yoongi's hips, helping the male move them better. Yoongi cried out when he messed up the hand movements, falling to the floor dramatically. Hoseok moving to stop the music.

"I told you I couldn't do it!" Yoongi exclaimed, sitting up and watching Hoseok's reflection, the male thinking to himself as he was remembering the dance. "I mean, your way could work. Jimin only did the way he showed me and I just been learning it like that since." Yoongi sighed, "Can we just try something else?" "Like slow or..?" Yoongi shrugged, "I just feel like if I try that again, I won't feel my legs tomorrow." "Let see if I can find anything."

Taehyung sat in his shop, tattooing himself, fixing his glasses for a moment before he continued. "I still can't feel my legs Hoseok. Hey Tae."

Taehyung only grunted out, wiping the excess ink before looking at his work and continued. "You should've stretched better. I think Taehyung isn't putting you in enough positions." "Ha ha. Very funny. Is SeokJin in Tae?" "Somewhere in the back. Think he's trying to convince Namjoon to get his belly button pierced or something," Taehyung said, pausing in his work when Yoongi came up to kiss him, glancing at his handiwork.

"Classic. Snake-" "Viper wrapped in flowers. Yours was a cobra." Yoongi hummed, flicking Taehyung's ear, "Stop tattooing yourself." Taehyung only chuckled, "Been doing it for a long time." Yoongi snorted, pulling Hoseok out the room, "Right. See you after." Taehyung nodded, hearing the door chime, making him look up, "Hey JeongGuk. Did you get lunch?" "I ordered it. Supposed to call when it's ready." "That's the whole point- Whatever."

"Can you give me a tattoo when you're done? Thinking of something floral today." Taehyung paused, looking up at JeongGuk, "Do you even have any open skin?" "My shin. I have a small gap." Taehyung stared at JeongGuk, nodding, "Yeah. I'll fit something." "I want something. Like a lily." Taehyung looked at his tattoo, "Not going soft on me at you?" "It'll remind me of Yoongi. I have everything for you guys. Nothing for Yoongi." Taehyung nodded, cleaning his tattoo before wrapping it. "Fair enough."

"You? You want-" "My nipples pierced. Yup." SeokJin looked at Yoongi, shrugging, "Alright. See Namjoon? Yoongi is getting his nipples pierced and it hurts worse than getting your belly button pierced." "Yeah but I feel like the jewelry is too heavy," Namjoon whined out, SeokJin shaking his head.

"I'll get my belly button pierced with you Namjoon," Yoongi offered, SeokJin flicking his forehead, "I'm not give you three piercings in total. Might as well kill me now. Alright, shirt off. I bit a rough so I hope you can handle a bit of tugging." Yoongi grinned, "Try me."

Yoongi cleaned the piercings, making sure to turn them carefully. "Silver brings out your skin tone." Yoongi looked up in the mirror, seeing Taehyung. "You think so? I always pegged myself as a gold type of person." "Nah. I'm gold, you're silver." Yoongi nodded, thinking to himself, pulling his shirt back on when he was finished, throwing his trash away, "Makes sense."

Taehyung backhugged Yoongi, moving his hands under the male's shirt. "Want to watch something? I'm sure we can find a movie." Yoongi sighed shaking his head, "Can we just talk til we fall asleep?" "I doubt we'll be able to sleep but we can."