|fifteen|

Yoongi groaned sitting on pillow by Woozi's feet, having his hair petted down. The bruise on his jaw only hurting whenever he sipped his water as he warily glanced around him. "Yoongi, be a dear and go get me a drink please," Woozi drawled out, unclamping the leash from the collar Yoongi was forced to wear, lazily waving him off. Yoongi simply scowled, "I'm not your fucking dog." Yoongi cried out as he was slammed to the floor, Hoshi appearing in his peripheral vision, "Yoongi. You seem to forget your place. You belong to us now. You will always belong to us. Now be a good boy and follow Woozi's order."

Yoongi only nodded and blinked, not daring to let the tears fall as Hoshi let him stand. "We missed you, you know..I wonder if he tainted you," Vernon spoke calmly, Yoongi smacking his hands away from the front of the robe by instinct. "Don't fucking touch me." Vernon only rolled his eyes, "Always been a fucking prude." "Vernon, please. I rather not hear about your..feelings. Pet, continue," Woozi said, waving Yoongi off. Yoongi only scowled, making his way to the bar,  easily making Woozi's drink. He made sure to slam things down, clearly showing he was agitated. "So fucking stupid. I hate being here. I want to be-"

"You know, I wouldn't finish that." Yoongi only turned around, scowling at Myung Ho. "Fuck off Ming Hao," Yoongi seethed, slamming Woozi's cup on the bar. Yoongi cried out, Myung Ho gripping his hair and slamming his head against the bar, "Just because your precious protector is here doesn't mean I won't fuck you up." Yoongi saw Chan grip the arm of the couch, clearly fighting the urge to get up; his eyes clouded by fury. "Hm, maybe we'll be able to fuck him too Myung Ho," Vernon tutted out, coming up behind Yoongi, pushing up the silk robe teasingly. Yoongi shouted from surprise, Vernon smacking his ass hard.

"Quit-" "Behave. All three of you," Woozi spoke out, sounding irritated. Vernon only tsked as Myung Ho simply jerked Yoongi's head up, slamming it once again on the bar. Yoongi falling to the floor, cradling the side of his face. "The rat-" "Myung Ho! Enough!" Woozi snapped out, Chan running over to Yoongi. "I fucking hate all of you.." Yoongi whispered, softly holding his face as he starred at the marbled floor. "Yoongi, let me help," Chan whispered gently, pulling away Yoongi's hand, sucking in a breath as he saw Yoongi's skin starting to bruise, "Come on. Let's get you to bed."

——

Taehyung ruffled his hair, humming from thought. SeokJin raised an eyebrow, "What do you want to do again?" "Conduct a raid. But get me in the mix of it," Taehyung spoke, making SeokJin simply look at him. "Seriously? I probably won't be able to get you out of it." "Namjoon and Hoseok can get Yoongi."

"So you want me to conduct a raid..with you in it?" SeokJin asked, Taehyung nodding. "Rough me up if need be." SeokJin nodded, "When?" "I told JeongGuk to tell Woozi I want to meet at 8. A friendly..dinner." SeokJin nodded, "Let me know when to come through."

Taehyung sighed, picking at his eyebrow. "You should stop. That drug you had shipped in is tough," Jimin said softly, twirling his butterfly knife around. "Why did you even bring that?" Taehyung asked, letting his hand drop. Jimin scowled before letting the expression fall, "People get too touchy in Woozi's gang." Taehyung scoffed, "Yeah." JeongGuk only breathed out, calmly wrapping his hands, "I need a beat. Something fast." Jimin hummed, scrolling through his phone, "I don't really have anything."

Taehyung tapped his thigh, thinking to himself, "You can do MONSTER by Kyungsoo's little group facade." JeongGuk nodded, already humming the main beat to himself before punching the air. "How's SeokJin going to persuade his little Nammie to participate?" Taehyung only smirked to himself, "He already has been." The car pulled over, Taehyung, Jimin and JeongGuk exiting. "What do you- oh fuckin hell." Jimin bit his fist when all three of them saw Namjoon, freaking out over Vernon trying to kiss him. "SeokJin has got to be pissed," Jimin snickered out, sticking his blade in his pocket.

"All the more for him to be willing during the raid," Taehyung mumbled, straightening his suit, "Let's go."

Yoongi shifted, fixing the kimono Woozi practically forced him to wear. He sighed as he pushed his hair back; wrinkling his nose at the sushi in front of him. "Yoongi, don't waste it." Yoongi only scoffed, pushing it away from himself, taking a sip from his soup, "I don't like sushi. You know this." "I'll eat it Woozi. It's fine," Chan chimed in, taking Yoongi's plate. Yoongi touched the bruise on the side of his face, jumping at the commotion before the door slide open. "God, lot of people don't like us to meet Woozi. Gotta get ahold of that," V chimed out, brushing imaginary dirt off his suit.

"I would hope you would've gotten my memo that I wasn't interested in talking," Woozi said calmly, setting down his chopsticks. "Yeah well, it's about Min. So," V trailed off, shrugging his shoulders. Woozi only scoffed, "He's mine. Ours. You sell on our turf, take our pet. Not a business partner I would even think about." Yoongi glanced between the two, V's gaze suddenly landing on him. "Oh Min. Your face," V said softly, Yoongi's heart feeling like it was twisting. Yoongi studied Taehyung's body language, realizing he was relaxed but had something planned.

"C-Chan..can yo-you go and um get me my m-makeup bag please? It's in the car.." Chan only looked at him confused, but nodded regardless. "Yeah. I'll uh..I'll go get it." Yoongi knew that Chan knew that he didn't even bring a makeup bag in the first place. Yoongi looked around the table, everyone was tense but he breathed in deeply, trying to relax his body. He was a psychology major, he could possibly manipulate the situation but he knew Woozi was better than himself. He bit his lip, "I'm um..I'm okay." V only nodded, smiling at Woozi as he made his way around the table, slotting himself between Yoongi and Woozi, "So. I have business proposal."

Woozi only studied him silently, raising an eyebrow, "Proposal? Have you not heard my earlier words V? Perhaps your deaf." V waved his hand in front of him, dismissing Woozi's words, "As much as I want to shoot you for saying that, I'm serious." Woozi simply studied V, glancing at Yoongi before going back to V, "No." Yoongi watched carefully, eyes going wide at V's next words, "Well, boy. Do I have a surprise for you."