|thirteen|

Yoongi hummed to himself, swinging his legs at the breakfast bar, chewing on a granola bar as he typed hurriedly on his laptop. He squealed, checking the time and clicking save as he hurriedly logged into his email, typing away as he sent his paper to his professor with 2 minutes to spare.

Yoongi sighed as he smiled to himself, logging out of of his email and then his laptop, shutting it gently. He finished his snack, grabbing another one before proceeding to walk around V's penthouse. There wasn't much to look at considering it was like a loft more than anything else as he sat on the bed, looking at the black screen of the television before looking around for the remote.

He sighed to himself, going over to the couch and looking between the couch cushions. He huffed out in victory, squealing when the door bell chimed out. Yoongi sat the remote on the couch, sneaking over to the door. "V said no one really comes here.." Yoongi muttered to himself, looking through the peephole and seeing nothing but black. He huffed, running back to V's laptop, typing in the password on the account that V had told him to use that was connected to the camera just outside of the door. He took a bite, waiting for it to log in as the door bell chimed once again with a few knocks.

"Keep your pants on, you unknown chicken leg," Yoongi mumbled, his eyes widening as he saw two rather buff looking men. "Oh shit, oh shit," Yoongi cursed, practically tiptoeing to his phone as he crouched on the other side of the bed, speed dialing V. "Min? You okay?" "Two buff guys by the door. Covered peephole so couldn't see," Yoongi whispered out, looking over to the door.

"What are they wearing?" "Fuck, I didn't really pay attention to that," Yoongi cursed, whimpering when he heard banging on the door, "Hurry!" Yoongi hung up, sliding himself and his phone under the bed, just as the door was busted down. Yoongi covered his mouth, the two guys tossing everything around. "You know, we don't get paid enough for this." "Mark, I swear to god-" "No really! We just get paid to trash people's places and then do all of this-" "Mark." "Yugyeom." "Shut the fuck up." Yoongi only closed his his eyes as he breathed in silently. "Are two still fucking arguing?" Yoongi opened his eyes, watching a pair of feet walk in, heading straight to the bar, "Because you two haven't noticed two laptops."

"And that's why we have you JB." "Mark, shut the fuck up. Yugyeom, get them both and let's-" "Leave?" Yoongi looked, seeing Taehyung's shoes come into few, hearing the bed creak as he must've sat down. Yoongi tentively reached out, lightly tapping the back of Taehyung's foot before shuffling himself back in a comfortable position, his phone lighting up ever so slightly with a message from V.

V⭐️:
Don't come out until I say so.

Yoongi only typed an okay, biting his lip. "V." "Jaebum." "I'm guessing you have better security than we thought." "Yugyeom, please put down the laptops. I really don't feel like buying new ones. JeongGuk go assist him for me please and then throw them out. I don't know why I have to keep moving around because of them." "Have you ever thought you had a rat?"

"The only rat here is you JB." "Or it's your new pet?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. Pet? "What do you mean JB?" "Oh please everyone knows about you and your new pet. It's all in the streets." Yoongi blinked as V had stood, walking up to JB. "My pet has nothing to be concerned with. I believe he knows what happens if he decides to fuck me over."

Yoongi furrowed his brows, confused. "JeongGuk, Call Jin. Report a 10-45D for two and then..10-56 for good friend JB." JeongGuk only grunted, shoving the three men out. V stood still for a few moments, coming to the bed and peering under it, "Hey babes." Yoongi blushed but wiggles himself out, "Who were they?" Yoongi only looked at V, who glanced to the doorway, "No one." Yoongi bit his lip as V walked away, unable to keep his thoughts from racing. "What the fuck is going on?"