|eleven|

Taehyung was currently coked outta his mind, clutching onto Min. "No, you don't understand. The theory, it's all adding up," Taehyung whispered frantically, JeongGuk only shaking his head as he stood by the desk. "Oh god, wait-" Taehyung launches himself from Yoongi scrambling around his papers, "JeongGuk! My pen!" JeongGuk only tossed him one, Taehyung catching it easily. "So if I move this one here, then this here.."

Taehyung screeched with laughter, "I FIGURED IT OUT. YOU!" Taehyung turned to Min, crawling up to him and cupping his cheeks, "You can live with me!!" Min only giggled, "How long are you going to stay like this V?" "He'll be like this all night. Trust me. I've dealt with this before," JeongGuk said softly, crouching on the floor, "He thought I was a rabbit once."

Taehyung whipped his head to JeongGuk, "You need to pack all his things. Bring them here. I need him here. He belongs to me!" JeongGuk only nodded, staying where he was, "Approved." Taehyung only nodded, turning back to Min, "We could get married. We could adopt. Oh shit- I need heirs." Taehyung frantically started to shake Min, "I need children...MAKE ME A CHILD!!" Min only giggled, grabbing Taehyung's hands, "I can't make a child V~" "Then we shall adopt!!" Taehyung shouted, shooting to his feet and walking to his desk, immediately dialing a number.

"Woah, hold on there Tiger. You need to be sober before you do any of that. Having Min moved in, that's something you've been thinking about but getting an heir this soon?" Taehyung only giggled, "Right Right. JeongGuk, you can be my heir!!" He sat down, JeongGuk already having a pillow on the desk as Taehyung slammed it down on the table. "That ended quicker than I thought."

Taehyung groaned, lifting his head up, seeing Yoongi sleeping on the couch and JeongGuk sleeping against the door. "My fucking head," Taehyung rasped out, grimacing at the half of brick of cocaine left on his office table. He jumped when his office phone started to ring, making him jump.

He quickly picked it up, quickly holding it away from his ear as he heard screaming. "Kim Enterprise." "There are men taking my roommate's things and- NO STOP YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT!!" Taehyung only glanced at Min, who only turned and curled up more on the couch. "Cute," Taehyung mumbled, before turning his attention to his phone fully, "My men will give you an address to visit your friend. Good day."

Taehyung hung up as he stood, taking the pillow over to the couch, placing it under Min's head before he laid himself behind him. He glanced up as JeongGuk had groaned, stretching and cracking his joints before he stood up and started to clean off the coffee table, "You forgot you have a meeting with the police chief and Jin." Taehyung only nodded,

"They can see me with my new 'pet'. Make sure you tell Jimin to dispose and move product to the warehouse." JeongGuk nodded, taking his leave. Taehyung sighed, hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, the faint scent of orange blossoms filling his senses. "I don't like secrets V," Min's voice whispered out softly, Taehyung only pulling him close.

"The only way I can keep you is in the dark. So therefore, I have to keep secrets from you," Taehyung whispered back, pressing a soft kiss to Min's nape, "Just give me complete trust with this secret." Min only nodded softly, turning and pressing himself more to Taehyung, "Please don't break it." Taehyung only held Min close, "I won't."