|five|

Taehyung simply stared at his office phone, picking it up and dialing Min's number. He listened to the ringing, a soft voice but tired voice answering. "Mm, Hello?" "Hey princess," Taehyung replied, leaning back in his chair. "Mm, V?" "The one and only," Taehyung said, turning to his office windows, "What are you doing sleeping so late in the day?" "I could ask you the same thing V." Taehyung chuckled, "I am at work." Taehyung only heard a hum as a reply. "Are you falling asleep on me?" "No.." Min answered tiredly, Taehyung heard a ruffle of fabric before everything was quiet, "Just..really tired." Taehyung only chuckled before raising a brow, "You want to meet up somewhere tonight?"

-

Taehyung leaned against a tree, the lamppost illuminating the petal covered sidewalk. "I'm here." Taehyung looked up from his phone, seeing Min in a black hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans on, a pair of boots on his feet. "Is that fishnets I see?" Taehyung smirk when he saw Min's ears turn red slightly. "Why? Like them?" Taehyung only pulled Min to him, grabbing his waist, "I'd rather rip them off of you." "And do what else?" Min asked seductively, moving his mask only a down ever so slightly. "Hm," Taehyung hummed out, grabbing Min's wrists, pinning them behind his back, "Maybe handcuff you as so. Stick a toy in that pretty hole of yours and deny you what you would be begging from me." Taehyung watched as Min had pulled back, breathing in deeply, "Oh fuck that was hot." Taehyung only chuckled, "It's only the truth." Taehyung released his hold, Min grabbing his belt, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed it though." Taehyung only chuckled, "My excitement is nothing. Come, let's go for a walk." "Trying to kidnap me V?" "Min, I want to buy you," Taehyung confessed, running his fingers through his hair. "Buy me? Like an accessory for notches on your belt?" Min asked, pulling his coat closer to himself. "I want to buy you as a person. Where no one can touch you-" Taehyung was cut off by Min holding up his hand. "I thought I made it clear last time when you spent that ridiculous amount of money the second night. You can't just buy me like I'm cattle." "But I want you for myself," Taehyung said, stopping as he turned around in front of Min, "Besides, anyone would be after a small, little thing like you." Min only giggled, "You don't even know what I look like fully." Taehyung only nodded, "You're right I don't. But I don't care to. I tend to like your personality regardless if you are beautiful." Min only squinted his eyes at him, "So you want to buy me because you have feelings for me? That doesn't make much sense darling." "Then let me take you out." "No V. I like you, I really do but-" Taehyung didn't let Min finish as he pulled him in a rough hug, "8pm. The Galleria." Taehyung turned around walking away only to hear a small shuffle of footsteps and feel a pair of thin arms around his waist. "Casual or formal?" Taehyung only smiled without turning around, enjoying the grumble of Min. "Formal. I could pick you up from work. But I'll send something over for you to wear..you don't mind dresses do you?" Taehyung felt a small head shake against his back. "Good. See you then little princess."