|four|

For Yoongi to say he was surprised to have a knife to his back the whole train ride home was an understatement. It was Saturday morning, he had just gotten off of work, he was tired, he was grouchy and he was about to break this guy's wrist...well not really but you get the idea. Yoongi only sighed quietly, readjusting his face mask before making eye contact with a man with broad shoulders, tattoos littering his body. Yoongi quickly glanced at the man to the side of him, seeming absentmindedly tugging his jacket towards his body, knowing the stranger had seen the blade. The man only sighed, standing and walking up the man. "I suggest if you want to keep your hands, you'd back away from the boy," the man had whispered, holding onto the pole above him to keep his balance. "Fuck off. He's been teasing me ever since we locked eyes on this train." Yoongi pressed his body closer to the stranger helping him, the train coming to a stop. The male grabbed the other's wrist roughly shoving Yoongi to the doors as they slid open, crushing the other to the seats. Yoongi jumped off, rushing out of the station, breathing in deeply. He pouted, hoping to see the man again to thank him for saving him.

-

Yoongi hummed in his makeup room, applying his mascara as soft knocks sounded on his door. "Come in!" Yoongi called out, Hoseok slipping in, his Dior outfit covering up his body. "Ready? You are my main attraction after all," Hoseok asked, walking and standing behind him. "Mmm..." Yoongi checked out his outfit before sliding on a sheer robe and sliding on his mask, "Ready." Hoseok nodded, gently grabbing Yoongi's hand and leading him to the dance floor which had a big enough circle and a clear line of vision to a said red- head's VIP section. Yoongi giggled, Hoseok immediately dipping him backwards when they reached the center. "Your lover boy is staring me down. So why not give him a show?" Hoseok asked, smiling slightly. Yoongi shot a glance, V angrily slamming down a shot glass while glaring at the two. Yoongi locked eyes with Hoseok, nodding. Hoseok merely winked at him, making him giggle once more, pulling back up, turning him around as his hands landed on his hips, dipping his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi locked eyes with V, one of his hands on top of Hoseok's and the other tangled in his hair. Yoongi shot him a wink, leaning his head back with his eyes closed as he guided Hoseok's hand against his torso. "Comfortable?" Hoseok whispered, close to Yoongi's ear so he could hear him. "Very much so. But I think silver hair boy wants a dance competition with you," Yoongi whispered back, turning to Hoseok, "Besides, I have someone to chat with. Oh and don't worry, I'm sure the DJ will play your favorite." The start of Shut Up & Dance started, making Hoseok simply turn his attention to the silver haired male. Yoongi only slipped away, walking up to V, raising his eyebrow before glancing at the rope. "JeongGuk, go have some fun. I have some business to attend to." Yoongi watched as the other male eyed his body before chuckling slightly, slipping off into the crowd. "You really trying to tease me?" V asked once Yoongi had sat on his lap, his legs on either side of his thighs. "Mmm, maybe. Did you enjoy it?" Yoongi asked teasingly, smacking V's hand away from his mask. "Maybe if I could see the full pretty face of yours," V answered, setting his hands on Yoongi's hips, pulling him forward rather harshly. Yoongi squeaked, bracing his hands against the red haired male's chest, "No need to be rough." "Sweetcheeks, that was nothing compared to what I would do in the bedroom with you. But it's not like you would know huh?" Yoongi's cheeks turned red, thankful for the red lighting, "And who told you that?" "Your little koala friend who is fawning over my coworker." Taehyung jutted his chin out to the bar, Yoongi looking over seeing Namjoon blushing as a man was cheering on how well he did his tricks. Yoongi giggled, nodding, "He does sometimes tell a few too many things." V only hummed, mindlessly setting his index finger under Yoongi's mask, gently running it over Yoongi's lips, "Lip gloss?" Yoongi only nodded, eyeing V's actions. V hummed once more, quickly ripping the mask off, but Yoongi was faster, slamming his face in the man's chest. "I was hoping to see your full beauty before I had to leave and attend business," V had sighed out, Yoongi wrapping his hand in V's locks, pulling it so his eyes faced the ceiling. "Then you'd have to be quicker than that V..besides," Yoongi pulled out a black eyeliner pencil from his pants, writing his number under the male's chin, "I live in a den full of lions that have tried the same thing as you." Yoongi took his mask back, sliding it back over his face before letting go of his hold. "You really do excite me," V said softly, taking Yoongi's hair within his own grasp, tugging it back as he brushed his lips against the pale neck, "I'll make sure to call you one day." Yoongi smiled when V gently pressed a kiss to his neck, "I would expect it soon?" V only raised a eyebrow when he gently untangled his hand from Yoongi's hair, "Hm, maybe. You better run off to your friend." Yoongi only hummed, grabbing V's shoulders as he leaned backwards, seeing Hoseok nodding towards the back. He squeaked once more, V's rings on his knuckles pressing against his warm skin. "I'll call you later Princess," V said calmly, grasping Yoongi's chin, kissing his lips, the mask the only thing between them. "I'll be expecting it," Yoongi said, sliding off of V's lap, twirling his eyeliner between his fingers as he left.