Chapter 42 - Coming

Adrian Nielsen

Leah moved to London with me and I was more than happy when she agreed to it. Everything went so smoothly and I started to work again. Leah and Aria hung out a lot and Aria loved her a lot.

My family all went to London to meet 'the girlfriend' and my mother was just.. all over the place. She almost cried that her youngest son was ready to settle down.

I haven't even propose to her, Aria and my mother already talked about a grand wedding. My father just agreed with my mother all the time. I always movked him for being stupid but I get it now.

When you're so in love with someone, everything just make more sense in my eyes. My father gave me the look of 'I told you so'. My siblings love her too, Leah is pretty easy going so she could adapt with them pretty quickly.

She got along with Juliet and Summer really well too. Leah and Summer happened to be a sucker for Grey's Anatomy and they kept talking about it all the time. I'm happy to see her interaction with my family.

"When?" I turned to my father and I looked at him confuse. I even turned to Carter and Leo about the question.

"When will you propose?" Carter asked asked as he grabbed his glass of cold orange juice.

"We're taking it slow, she just moved here." I said and Leo chuckled.

"You sounded like him." Leo pointed at Carter and I rolled my eyes. People said me and Carter should be twins for how we always think alike and how we act apparently pretty similar.

"I regretted not asking your mother to marry me earlier, you should just ask her." My father said and I sighed.

"I'm going to, it's just not now." I said and I saw Carter nodding.

"Let him figure it out by himself." Carter said and my father rolled his eyes.

"Just like you? You proposed her because she wanted to break up with you." My father said in a sarcastic tone.

"That's one of the reasons and besides you know how she's not like any other woman. She's frustrates me all the time, she has a rock as her head." I laughed at his statement.

"Or else you wouldn't change. I'm glad she has a rock as her head, you need someone like her to get your sense back!" Leo commented and Carter just ignored him.

"Aria.." My father sighed and she's the only one who still single. I meant by single is that she has a friends with benefit relationship with Chance.

"She's still with that man huh?" Carter asked.

"She'll figure it out sooner or later." I said confidently but my father shook his head.

"That man will only toy my daughter around." He hissed.

"You should come up with a plan, father." Leo said and he nodded.

Leah Morris

"I'm happy that you're with my brother." Aria said as she poured some cold water to her glass.

"Thankyou." I smiled and she sighed.

"I'm jealous." She said sighing heavily and I completely understand her situation. He and Chance are pretty complicated.

"Have you talk about it with him?" I asked carefully and Aria nodded.

"He will never ILLICIT for me, Leah. He's not like Adrian, he's pretty fucked up. His life is pretty fucked up and he always say that he will never settle down for me." Aria said as she raised his glass closer to her.

"It's better for.. me to end it huh?" She turned to me.

"If you love him so much, I bet there's a way for him to settle down."

"Not for him." She said and then Juliet and Summer walked in. They brought cupcakes and shared it with me and Aria. Aria didn't talk a lot for the rest of the day, I can tell that she's sad.

Later that night, I have a big dinner with all the Nielsen's. They're pretty cool for Royals, I thought they will be pretty strict and pretty boring since I saw a lot of movies about Royals but not for them.

Amanda is not royal, Summer is not royal too.. and that might explain why they're not as old fashioned as other royals that I've heard.

"Speaking of work." Carter started the conversation.

"Can we not talk about work when we're at dinner?" Amanda snapped.

"It's pretty important, mother." Carter said and he landed his eyes on Adrian who sat beside me.

"Adrian will be going to Greece for 3 days this Tuesday." Carter announced and Adrian looked at him disbelief.

"Why can't you go?" Adrian asked in a pissed tone.

"I have some work for him." Leo said and Adrian turned to me.

"Leah will be working, Adrian." Carter added and Adrian's face was.. priceless.

"Leah can hangout with me." Aria said and I turned to her smiling widely.

"That's the last thing that I want, you're a bad influence for all of us." Adrian hissed and Amanda glared at Adrian.

"I'll entertain your girlfriends while you're away." Summer volunteered.

"I don't trust you." Adrian said and I smacked his arm.

"Why not? I'm nice." Summer smirked at Carter.

"She's coming with me to Greece." Adrian said as he raised my hand and I shook my head.

"I have work and I can't disobey my boss." I said and Aria chuckled.

"I think it's a good idea since he's been resting a lot. You should send him to Spain too next week." Logan suggested and Adrian was ready to flip the table. I calmed him down and he wanted to blow up so bad.

"I don't trust any of you." Adrian said and I chuckled.

"Why not? I'm going to work only." I said and Adrian shook his head.

"You're coming with me and that's final."