Chapter 30 - Leave

Aria Nielsen

When I heard about Leah's condition, I flew to London immediately. I need to kill my brother, he's so heartless to drag that poor girl. As soon as I arrived at Leah's apartment, they have guards outside her apartment and they greeted me.

I opened the door slowly and it was pitch black. I'm assuming she was sleeping. I was debating if I should come again later or sho- My eyes widened when I saw Adrian and Leah were cuddling on the sofa sleeping.

What is happening? Is this the end of the world? What the fuck?!

I took a picture of them secretly and walked out from the apartment. I'll comeback again tomorrow.

Adrian Nielsen

When I felt Leah was moving, I opened my eyes. She was changing her position in her sleep. I pulled her into my arms more as she was slipping away. I kissed her forehead and she wrapped her arms around my hips.

I froze and couldn't even breath for a couple of seconds.

I closed my eyes again hoping that I could sleep more but I've had enough sleep already. I slept since noon and now it's night time already. I'll just wait for Leah to wake up.

Leah Morris

I opened my eyes slowly and Adrian's face was so close to mine. I was taken back that second and almost fell back but he caught me before it happens.

I got up from the sofa that second and walked to the kitchen to grab some water. Adrian sat up straight and I turned on the lights.

"Sorry, I fell asleep again." I said as I filled my glass with water.

"It's fine, you need a lot of rest anyway." He said as she got up. He walked towards me and I gave him a new glass for him to fill up with water and drink. He checked the time and he turned to me.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked and I opened the fridge. There's nothing inside, I forgot that I haven't go grocery shopping these days.

"I'll ask my chef to make it and bring it here." He said and I looked at him not knowing what to say.

"You have to eat your medicine right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Very well, I'll pick it for you then." He said and I thanked him. I grabbed his phone on the table and called his personal chef. He was giving him some menu and then he just stood there near the window.

"Is everything okay?" I asked since he was just standing there not saying a word. He turned around and he walked to me.

"I want to apologize on behalf of Dean, I know he was using you as a bait to Victor and caused you in danger. He shouldn't do that in the first place." He said looking at me sadly.

"If's okay, I'm fine now."

"He reminded me that you might have some complications in the future because of that toxic liquid." He said as he looked down to where my bandage was.

"You both saved my life, thankyou again for that." I smiled and he took a step closer to me. He slipped his right hand to the side of my face and he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

He leaned his face closer to me as he kept looking at my lips. Our lips met and he started kissing me slowly. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me towards him closing the gap between us.

The kiss was sweet and it was enough to make me go crazy inside.

"I had to.. I can't resist it anymore." He said as he pulled back. He then turned around and sat on the sofa. He turned pn the TV and I chuckled silently. I decided to go to my room and took a shower. It was a little hard for me to shower since I have a bandage on and it can't be in contact with water.

I walked out and put my biggest hoddie on. I pulled my hair into a bun and walked out to the living room. Adrian was setting up the food at the dining table and he stopped when he saw me. He was looking at me weirdly.

"The food came already?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sit down." He said and I looked at the food on the table speechless. It felt like he bought the whole menu from a restaurant. I turned to him and he gave me a fork and knife.

"I don't know what you like so.. I just.. asked him cook as many as he can." He said and I chuckled.

"I can eat anything and I'll be fine with anything. Thankyou." I said and he sat on the chair beside me. He helped to get some food on my plate and he kept looking at me to know if the food's good or not.

"You should eat too." I said.

"I'm not hungry, I'm fine." He said and I put my fork and knife down.

"We're eating together, I won't eat if you don't." I said and he looked at me disbelief.

"Did you just order me?" He asked and that's when I realized that he was right. I was ordering my own boss. I grabbed my fork and knife that second and started eating again.

"I was just.. joking."

"Sorry." I apologized and he started eating the food with me. I'm glad that he's eating too because he's been staying with me since noon. He didn't have anything for lunch too so I bet he must be hungry.

"Leah." He called me and I turned to him.

"Yes?"

"Can you not leave?"