Chapter 15 - I Guess

Leah Morris

We didn't talk on our way to the hotel. It's killing me inside because how none of us wants to start the conversation. I just kept looking out the window and felt so tired since it's almost midnight.

All of the sudden, Adrian pulled over the car to the side. I turned to him disbelief and he turned to me coldly.

"Why should I feel like this when you're the one who started everything?!" He raised his voice and I looked at him confused.

"Mr. Nielsen, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry if I almost touched the gun earlier, I didn't know but besides that.. I don't understand why you'te snappi jg at me all the time?" I said calmly and his eyes soften up.

"Everything is wrong about you!"

"Then what you want me to do?" I asked giving up in this situation. He's my boss anyway so I rather not fight him.

"You can't talk to anyone unless I ask you to, you can't touch anything unless I ask you to, you can't- you.. you can't- fuck!" He hissed.

"Very well, I'll obey you if that's what makes you not mad at me. I'll do it." I said.

"I won't ask questions too since you hate it so much." I added and Adrian looked straight to the road.

"Get out and take a taxi to the hotel." He said and he didn't need to say it twice. I took off the seatbelt and grabbed my bag. I got out from the car and closed the door.

He drove away and I wanted to smack him so bad. Why is acting like this?

I looked around and there's a lot of bars here. Maybe I'll get a drink or two before heading back. I hate my boss for today.

Adrian Nielsen

I took a cold shower as soon as arrived at my home in Paris. I was more than pissed at this point. She was getting on my nerves with everything she do. I got out from the shower and decided to call my secretary to check if she's already at the hotel or not.

"She already checked in?" I asked as I grabbed my hoodie from my closet.

"No, Mr. Nielsen. She's not here yet." I turned to the clock and it's been an hour since I left. Where did she go?

"Fuck it." I hissed and ended the call. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I'm so tired and need a lot of sleep.

Leah Morris

I just arrived at the hotel after getting 2 drinks. It was pretty nice since I met some people at the bar. They're pretty fun and I bet I can make time for them after working.

As I walked to the reception desk to check in, the reception looked at me weirdly and she immediately made a call. I looked at her confused because I'm pretty sure that I didn't do anything bad or illegal.

"Where the hell were you?" I jumped when I heard Adrian's voice. People immediately bowed at him and I turned around.

"I was just.. Wait! Why should I tell you?" I asked and Adrian took a step closer to me.

"Where.. were you?" He asked in a cold tone.

"I grabbed a drink earlier." He looked at me disbelief after I answered him and I'm really confused at this point. He's acting like a possessive boyfriend who demands me to give him my location every 5 minutes.

"There's no rule that I can't grab a drink right? I'm fine on my own, Mr. Nielsen. Besides you're the one who dropped me earlier." I said and and Adrian cursed under his breath before he decided to leave.

"What's wrong with him?" I hissed and I turned around taking my hotel card. I walked into the lift and pressed my room floor, before the door closed, Adrian got in.

"Fuck it.." He crashed his lips to mine without any warning. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me fast and hard. The lift door closed but I was losing my mind. He was taking over my soul already.

He stopped when the lift stops at my room floor. I was still in shock from that just happened. I turned to Adrian and he gestured me to go. I walked out from the lift and turned to him.

"That was a mistake, that shouldn't have happen." He said and then he closed the lift door.

He left me speechless.

What the fuck?!

He kissed me out of rage and then said it to my face that it was a mistake? I can't believe this. I walked into my hotel room and sat on the bed processing what just happened earlier.

So he's playing 'it was a mistake' card huh? Very well. I'll pretend nothing happened too then.

He's such an asshole at this point.

I decided not to think about it. He's just my boss or should I say, an asshole boss. He's out of his mind ever since he snapped after saving me. He kept acting weird and I really don't understand him.

I jumped into the shower and decided to sleep right away after that. Tomorrow, I have a long day working with that asshole.

I woke up early in the morning to get my morning jog around the hotel. I got a little bit of a headache and I tried to get a warm tea after that. I took a shower and got ready for work. I put on my white shirt and jeans on. I curled my hair and put it on a half up style. I put on my makeup and went downstairs to wait for someone to pick me up.

He told me that he'll pick me up at 8 every day.

"Ms. Morris?" I turned to see a man in suit approaching me.

"Mr. Nielsen sent me to pick you up, he's already waiting at his office." The man led me to the car and I couldn't help but laugh inside. He's avoiding me, I guess.