He Sees Your Baby For The First Time.

(His POV:)

Calum: "One more push Mrs. Hood!" the nurse said, and Y/N squeezed my hand. She let out a little yelp and there was silence. "Why isn't there crying?" she gasped, and we both looked down at the doctor. Suddenly, an ear piercing scream released through the hospital room. Y/N put her face in her hands and started crying. "It's a boy with ten fingers and ten toes. Congratulations mommy and daddy" the doctor said, and I watched as my son was wiped off. He was put in a blanket and the nurse walked towards me. "Mr. Hood." the nurse said, and I glanced at Y/N. "Go on, he's not made of lava." she smiled, and I smiled at her before putting my hands out. He was so small, he fit in my hands. "He's so small" I whispered, and I felt tears in my eyes. "We made that." Y/N whispered, and he smiled. I kissed his temple, and he grabbed at my face. "Feisty, like his mama" I laughed, and Y/N smiled. "Here" I said, handing my son to my wife. I used the sleeve of my hospital clothes to wipe my tears, overjoyed with my beautiful family.

Michaelp: "I can't believe we just had two babies" I said, rubbing Y/N's hand. Y/N had her eyes closed, laying back on the bed, tears streaming down her face. I reached up and wiped one away, and she smiled lightly. "Alright, we have one for each of you" the doctor laughed, and a nurse came with two little pink bundles. "Here you go, this is baby A. And Y/N, this is baby B" she said, handing me and Y/N each a little girl. "Wow, she's beautiful" I said, crouching down. Y/N pivoted her waist so that the girls were beside each other. Baby A, who Y/N and I both knew would be named Aurora, reached out and took Baby B, Ariel, by the wrist. Y/N started crying and I rubbed her shoulders with my spare hand. "Thank you" I whispered into her ear, and Y/N smiled at her daughters.

Ashton: I looked down at Y/N, her face full of pain, exhaustion and anguish. "Last one" the doctor called, and I watched her body tense as she pushed. "He's out" the doctor announced, but I didn't take my eyes off Y/N. Her body seemed to fall away in that moment, her muscles relaxing. For a few seconds, she looked lifeless. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked right at me. "That was amazing" I whispered, feeling the tears fall. She took my hand and I kissed the back of hers. "You're amazing" I whispered again, and she smiled. "Here's (Y/S/N)" the woman said, handing you the baby. She put him on Y/N's chest, and she pushed the blanket away from his face so we could look. "He looks just like you" she smiled, covering his face from the light. Our son opened his eyes slightly to reveal a shocking green colour. "Just like you" she repeated, and I kissed her forehead. "I never thought I would love someone as much as I love you" I said, and she smiled. "Same to you" she said, and I rubbed her back as I held our son's little hands, taking in all his wonder.

Luke: "The nurse said the tests were going fine and we'd see her soon" I said, getting in the hospital bed with Y/N. She was still crying lightly, as I pressed kisses to her temple. "She's going to be fine" I whispered, and Y/N nodded. Our baby girl had been rushed out of the hospital room before we could even get a glimpse of her. She was born a few weeks premature, and the doctors needed to make sure she was okay. "Just rest sweetie. Come" I said, pulling her head up on my chest. Y/N cried a little longer before falling asleep. I laid on the bed, rubbing the side of her head and kissing her lightly. I felt myself dozing off when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I whispered, trying not to wake Y/N up. A nurse walked in, and I shook Y/N awake. "She's here. So sorry to make you both wait, we just wanted to make sure everything was good" the nurse said, laying our baby girl on Y/N's lap. "Wow." I whispered, and Y/N smiled. "She's beautiful" Y/N whispered, and I was speechless. "She's the happiest baby I've ever cared for, and I've been doing this for ten years" the nurse said, and our daughter, as if on cue, cooed lightly. "I love her" I said, and Y/N nodded, holding her close. I was mesmerized by my love for my beautiful little daughter, though I only knew her a few minutes. I knew I would do anything to protect her, just like I would do to her mom.