BBMAs...

Calum: As the boys performance was coming to an end, you left your seat at the audience and went backstage to receive the boys when it was finished. Claps and yells emerged once the music stopped playing and you smiled proudly: they really did rock the BBMA. Luke was the first one to come backstage, followed by Ashton and Michael. You told them all congratulations and gave them a quick hug, commenting on how good they were. Not long after it, Calum came backstage, eyes already looking for your face. Before they even landed on you, he felt your arms wrapping around his neck and kisses all over his face. His hands wrapped around your waist and he lifted you off the ground, spinning you around. "Congratulations!", you whispered in his ear, "You were great! I'm so proud of you!", you kissed his face again. "I think you forgot one spot", he told you, putting you on the ground, but not taking his hands off your waist. "Really?", you arched your brows. "Yeah", he pouted. Giggling, you leaned in and pressed your lips against his. He kissed you back, one hand leaving your waist and cupping your cheek, the other one wrapping around your back and filling the place the first one left. "Congratulations", you repeated when you broke the kiss.

Michael: You were sitting next to an empty chair that belonged to Michael, who left along with the other boys to get ready to perform. You were nervous as a girlfriend and a fangirl - it was the moment they'd stop being your secret. As Kendall Jenner stepped on stage and started to announce the boys, you brought your sweaty palm together, cursing when she confused them with One Direction - thinking of how furious everyone would be by her small, yet extremely significant, mistake. The thought was pushed away from your head when you saw Michael on stage, playing his guitar, jumping around and looking as happy as ever. You awkwardly danced in your seat, not wanting to attract a lot of attention, but nevertheless singing every lyric to the song. As people around you started to stand up and dance, you did the same, letting your inner fangirl show. Little did you know that you were being filmed whilst enjoying, in a rather indiscreet way, your boyfriend's band music. Gifs were already being made and posted on Tumblr and Twitter was blowing up with trendings. You were the "supportive girlfriend" of the moment.

Ashton: "So, Ashton, we've noticed you brought a date with you", the interviewer said eyeing you talking to some fans not far from where the boys were being interviewed. "Yeah", he smiled once his eyes laid on you , "My girlfriend's with me tonight". "She looks really nice", the interviewer commented. "She does, doesn't she?", Ashton agreed, "I've told her that over and over, but she doesn't believe me!". "Well, she looks absolutely gorgeous. Don't you think so, boys?", she asked to the rest of the band. "When isn't (Y/N) looking gorgeous, though?", Calum joked, watching how Ashton tensed up. "Why don't you bring her here then, Ashton?", the interviewer suggested. "Sure", he walked off to where you were. The fans you were talking to suddenly had wide eyes and looked to a spot behind you. You were about to question what had happened when you felt two hands wrap themselves around your waist. "Babe", Ashton's voice said, "You're being requested in our interview", he smiled sweetly to the fans. "Me?", you blankly asked. "Yeah, c'mon", you waved to the fans and left with Ashton. It turns out the interviewer only wanted to put you on camera to tell everyone that if they thought you looked gorgeous to tweet "#(Y/N)IsThePrettiestAtBBMA". It was trending by the end of the night.

Luke: "Are you nervous?", you massaged Luke's shoulder backstage at the BBMA. "Yes", he replied, body tensing. "Hey", you moved from your spot behind the couch and sat on his lap, "I'm sure you guys will be amazing". His hands wrapped around your waist, bringing you closer to him. Softly, your hands caressed his face, moving to his hair - which caused him to lean into your touch. "We're in five", Calum announced, looking just as nervous as your boyfriend whom grip on your waist intensed and body tensed again. "Hey, you repeated, taking his face in your hands and making him face you, "You've rehearsed for this, you've played this song over a thousand times. You're ready for this, you're capable of this. It's just like any other of your shows", you assured him. "Okay", he said, resting his forehead on yours. "Time to go, mate", Michael said. You walked with them to the side of the stage, stopping Luke before he walked in: "Good luck, I love you", you kissed him quickly and watched him go on stage.