You're Embarrassed By Paparazzi At School.

Calum: "You guys make my life suck, you know that right?" you asked as four men followed you, taking your picture. From a distance you could see another five men hiding in bushes taking your photo. "Y/N we have to do it it's our job." A guy laughed, and you rolled your eyes in frustration. You pushed through the crowd and went into the first entrance. You rushed through the halls of your school to get to class. You sat down and felt your blood boiling. You grabbed your phone and called Calum before class started. "Hello baby cakes." he said, and you could hear the laughter in his voice. "I'm mad." you said simply. "Why? What happened?" he asked, now full of concern. "These photographers are following me around school. It's so frustrating." you said, and he sighed. "Let me try and figure something out, okay?" he said, and you thanked him and hung up. When your class ended, you walked out and saw a huge man. "Y/N, can you come with me?" he asked, and you looked terrified as you walked with the man. "I'm going to escort you to your car." he explained, and you felt more at ease. The paparazzi were a lot less aggressive with the escort, and you felt safer with him. He walked you to and from class every day, and you two bonded so well you decided to hire him as your personal body guard.

Michael: "Come to school with me and see what I deal with." you sighed, and to your surprise Michael got up. "Alright, I want to see this." he said, and you nodded. Michael was making it seem like you were blowing your 'exposure' at school out of proportion. You showed up and Michael gasped. As usual, there were at least fifteen paparazzi waiting at the head of the parking lot. "Watch how embarrassing this is." you whispered as you parked. You got out of your car and immediately sheltered yourself from the flashes. Michael came over to you and pulled you against him. "Y/N! Michael! When's the wedding!?" One photographer asked. There was no doubt they were more aggressive here than out in general public. You felt someone pushing you more into Michael as you two tried to push your way in. "Y/N! How did you get into school here? You always seemed a little slow." another one called, but you and Michael kept pushing. You got in the door, and everyone was staring. "See? This is what I go through every day. But worse. Cause I don't have you sheltering me." you said, grabbing your bag out his hands and walking aggressively towards class. You felt awful once you got there, but Michael doubting you really pissed you off. When class finished, Michael was outside your door with a stack of papers. "What are these?" you asked, slapping your hand on the pile. "Court Orders. We are going to be suing any paparazzi that come to the school. They have proven incapable of taking your picture appropriately here, so I got a meeting with the dean and she agreed to have it a policy. We get to hand these out." he said, handing you half the stack. For the first time, you ran for the door excited to see the paparazzi. You managed to hand each of them a piece of paper. "Plenty more where that came from." Michael said, waving his untouched pile. You kept them in your car and, every time a paparazzi got to close to you at school, you gave them one.

Ashton: "This is so embarrassing." you whispered to your friend as you tried to push through the crowd of fans and photographers. Your friend held your arm tight, scared and not used to this pandemonium. You dragged her through the crowd of overly pushy crowd and you two got inside. You felt tears sting your eyes. "Y/N, don't be sad." your friend said, rubbing your arm. "It's bullshit. I hate coming to school because of these idiots." you said, pointing out the door to the crowd. Your phone rang, and you saw it was Ashton. "Hey babe, do you know where my red boxers are?" Ashton asked when he heard you pick up the phone. "Ash, I feel like I can't come to school because of these paparazzi. They follow me everywhere and they don't give me any space." you said, crying into the phone. "Oh babe, I am so sorry. When is your class over?" he asked, and you sighed trying to catch your breath. "I'm done at 4:50." you whispered. "Well I will be here when you get home." he said comfortingly, and you both hung up. When 4:50 rolled around, you and your friend walked out of your class. There wasn't one photographer to be seen. You looked back and forth while you and your friend walked to your car. "Did you hear?!" a girl called to her friend running down the hall. Her friend turned and started jogging after her. "What?" she called. "Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings are here! In the commons! They're here to pick up Y/N." she said racing past you. You smiled to yourself and enjoyed the peaceful walk to your car. The next day, there was a sign up at the front of the school that prohibited photographers from coming in, and you were very thankful to Ashton.

Luke: You pushed past one of the men trying to take your picture, and heard him call you a bitch. You sighed and kept walking. Every day at school was the same thing. You were literally assaulted by paparazzi, you got to class late even though you showed up to the school twenty minutes early, nobody sat with you because you were 'the weird popstar's girlfriend who got followed around by photographers'. You skipped school regularly trying to avoid this circumstance. You pushed past the last photographer and walked into the door of the school. You raced to class and walked in right as the professor was about to start the lesson. Four of your classmates were sitting at the table in front of you. You smiled at them and they smiled a forced smile. You decided to save yourself the embarrassment and sat alone. You got your phone and texted Luke. 'I love you very much so don't be hurt, but I think I am going to drop out of school. This media attention is too much, I can barely go to class' you wrote, and ignored your phone for the rest of class. You got outside and had 8 missed calls from Luke. You called him back. "Hello Y/N!?" he answered frantically. "Hi." you said, and he sighed with relief. "Don't drop out. I spoke to campus security. They got you a parking spot close to the West entrance. And you just call the campus security office and two officers will walk you in. They're also going to patrol the area around your classes to make sure no photographers are there. Just, don't drop out." He gasped, and you smiled. "I wont. Thank you" you whispered, before hanging up. You walked back to your car through the crowd with a smile, knowing this was the last time you would have this issue.