You Meet Him For The First Time.

Calum: "Welcome to Starbucks," you greet, trying not to sound as bored and tired as you felt. "Thanks," you hear a sweet Australian accent reply. You look up and are greeted by a familiar looking boy you know to be Calum Hood from one of your favorite bands, 5 Seconds of Summer. You try not to let your fan-girling show, acting like he is just a normal customer. "What would you like?" you ask, hoping he doesn't notice how nervous you are to be speaking to him. "Could I get four chocolate chip frappuccinos, four cake pops, three doughnuts and a marble loaf?" He asks politely. "Sure," you reply, grinning. "It's not all for me!" He adds quickly. "Okay," you laugh, starting to pull out the doughnuts he pointed to. You finish bagging his food and fit the four drinks into a carrier, placing it all on the counter. He scurries over and loads his order into his arms, shooting you a shy smile. "Enjoy!" you say briskly. "You too!" Calum agrees. "I mean, uh, thanks!" He corrects, his pile of food nearly toppling over. You couldn't help giggling. "Sorry," he mumbled, blushing, I just get nervous talking to pretty girls.

Michael: You hurry through the mall, trying to locate your ringing cell phone in your bag. You know it's your mom calling - you were supposed to be home an hour ago. You just lost track of time. You are too preoccupied with finding your phone to notice the boy hurrying in the opposite direction, until you collide.The contents of your bag spill across the floor and you groan. "I'm so sorry!" You hear the boy in front of you say. You look up and find that he is actually rather attractive. "That's alright," you say, stooping to reclaim your belongings. The boy kneels beside you, assisting in the cleanup. "I'm Michael, by the way," he says as he hands you a tube of lip gloss. "HI Michael, I'm y/n" you reply. "Well, y/n, I'm really sorry about this. I should've been watching where I was going," he sighs, "I'm just supposed to be meeting my friend here and I'm so late." "It wasn't your fault," you counter, "I wasn't watching either. I was trying to find my phone. I was supposed to be home a while ago and my mom is gonna kill me," you explain. He laughs and you can't help laughing too. "Here's your phone," he says after a moment, handing it back to you. "And again I'm so sorry," he adds, rising to his feet. "Don't worry about it," you insist as he helps you up. "I really gotta go, though," you explain before darting off. Later at home you open your phone to see a new contact added: "MICHAEL THE CLUTZ;)"

Ashton: You and your friend wander through the fair looking for a ride without a long line, you complaining about your feet hurting. Suddenly your friend interrupts your whining by hitting your arm wildly. "It's 5SOS!" She whispers frantically, staring off at a group of teenage boys. She whips around to look at you, not noticing the utter confusion on your face. "We have to talk to them!" She adds. "Who?" You ask, lost. "5 Seconds of Summer," She sighs exasperatedly, nodding toward the four guys. "Please y/n!" She pleads. Your eyes flicker to the boys and you hesitate. You had to admit they were cute, but you weren't very good at talking to cute guys. "Don't make me beg!" your friend drops to her knees dramatically clinging to your feet. "Get up!" you say quickly, pulling her up and ignoring the confused looks the pair of you received. "Please?" She repeats. "I'm not good at talking" you sigh. "I'll talk just come with me!" She offers quickly. "Fine," you say, raising your hands in defeat. She grabs your wrist before you can change your mind and drags you to the group of boys, now all watching you and your friend curiously. Your friend finally stops pulling you when you're only a few feet away. "Hi," she breathes out nervously. "I - I, uh," she looks at you for help and you sigh. "I'm y/n," you say taking a step toward them, "and my friend wanted to come talk to you guys," you shrug, showing your confusion. Your friend nods wildly and three of the boys turn to her. You notice the fourth, a particularly cute one with dirty blond hair, grinning at you. You smile back timidly. "I'm Ashton," he says, sticking a hand out.

Luke: You made your way through the groups of dancing teenagers attempting to find your friend, the host, and wish her a happy birthday. You were never really one for big parties. You scan the crowd every so often, hoping to catch sight of her. Finally you see her waving to you from across the room. You hurry toward her and she pulls you into a hug. "Happy Birthday!" You shout over the music. "I'm so glad you came!" She responds equally as loud. You open your mouth to say something else when someone comes up to your friend and shouts something about being out of chips. Your friend nods and turns back to you. "I gotta go grab some more food!" You nod that you understood her. "Here!" She offers, grabbing the arm of a boy you hadn't noticed had been standing by her and pulling him toward you."This is my cousin, Luke!" She shouts. "Luke, this is y/n!" He smiles shyly. "You two hang out!" She instructs before speed walking away. You and Luke look at each other and you laugh awkwardly. Luke leans forward so his lips are by your ear. "Wanna get out of hear?" He invites. You nod gratefully and he grabs your hand.