He's Off-Limits. *Part 2*

Calum: You fidget nervously with your camera equipment, moving things over and over to pass the time before the boys of 5SOS show up. It had been about a month since you had kissed Calum, but you couldn't avoid him forever, seeing that you work for the photography company they use. The door opens and you turn to see four boys strolling in. Your eyes meet Calum's and you look away, blushing. "Uh, it's a group shoot today," you mumble, leading them to where they were needed."Just, uh, act natural," you instruct. They all hit ridiculous poses and you shake your head. "Okay, scratch that," you laugh, "Look, um, like a normal person." They comply, all relaxing and looking great, except Calum, who stood awkwardly stiff. "Calum, I need more from you," you instruct. "We know," you hear Michael mutter, making Ashton and Luke laugh and Calum blush. You glared at Michael, but continued with the shoot. Once it was over, you sent the boys on their way, grateful that you were done. You start to pack up when you hear, "Um, I told the guys I forgot my phone." You look up to see Calum, scratching his head nervously. "Oh...okay?" You say, unsure of what he meant. "But I didn't forget my phone, I just wanted to talk to you." You turn away from your work to face Calum as you ask, "About what?" Calum runs a hand through his hair and looks down at his feet, mumbling, "Sorry about what Michael said." "You told them," you say, not as a question but as a statement. "It slipped out on the way here," Calum says quickly, looking apologetic. "I am really sorry," he adds, frowning. You met his eyes and couldn't resist his adorable puppy dog stare. "It's alright," you shrug, slowly walking towards him, "but if they know, there's no point in not, er, continuing." Instead of responding, Calum lets his lips meet yours, moving them in sync. It was only seconds before you hear a cough from behind Calum. You pull apart and look over to see Luke, trying not to laugh. "Did you find your phone?" He asks, covering his mouth with his hand to hide his smirk. "Oh, um, yes!" Calum says, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dropping it in a panic. He scrambles to pick it up and waves it around proudly. "Got it!" He gives you a last, meaningful look and you giggle, waving before he exits.

Michael: You arrive at Michael's door and ring the doorbell, nervously fidgeting while you wait for him to answer. You hadn't seen him since the last time you were over - when he tried to kiss you. Unfortunately, you still had to do the science project, so avoiding him was not an option. The door opens and Michael smiles at you, leading you silently up to his room. You sit on the edge of the bed, as far away from where Michael was sitting as possible and stare down at your shoes. "Where should we start?" Michael asks, moving to sit Indian style on the floor and lining up your supplies neatly in front of him. "I dunno," you say with a shrug. Michael sighs, but continues to fiddle with the different things on the floor. He leans back to admire his line-up and accidentally grazes your leg, making you flinch back. Michael must have noticed, because he looks at you sadly and gets up, sitting about a foot away from you on the bed. He sighs and says, "Look, I'm sorry about last time you were over. When - ya know. I got caught up in the moment and put you in an awkward position because of your friend and I'm sorry. " You looked up and met his eyes and mumbled, "I talked to my friend. She has a new boyfriend." "That's, uh, good?" Michael said as more of a question, not seeing where you were going with this. "She said she's over you," you add. "Um, thank you?" Michael says, still confused. "I'm sorry," he adds, "But I don't see where this is -" He is forced to stop talking when your lips meet his. He pulls away after a second, his eyes searching yours. "Are you sure it's okay?" He asks, unable to keep the hopeful tone out of his voice. You nod quickly, "She doesn't own you," you explain, determinedly, "And she has a new boyfriend why would it matter to her?" He grins broadly before kissing you again, tangling his hands in your hair. "But maybe we shouldn't tell her right now," you mumble into his mouth. He laughs back, his chest vibrating against yours. "Deal," he says.

Ashton: You walk through your house, filled with your brother's friends and people you've never seen before. The music is blaring loudly and the downstairs smells strongly of alcohol. You move purposefully from one room to another in search of your brother's friend, Ashton. After searching the whole down stairs twice, you give up and head to your room. You walk up the stairs, disappointed until you see Ashton standing on the landing above, looking the other way. You continue up the stairs and Ashton turns at the sound of your footsteps, a smirk forming on his lips. "I was looking for you," he tells you. You blush and reply, "What for?" Ashton shrugs, but steps closer to you. "I've never seen your room," he mumbles, stepping closer to you still. "I can change that," you offer, taking his hand and leading him down the hall to your room. Once inside you shut the door, immediately being slammed into it as Ashton begins to kiss you roughly. His skin was hot and his lips tasted like alcohol. You lifted his muscle shirt over his head quickly and jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist. He lifted your shirt off and dropped you onto your bed, climbing on top of you. Your hands gripped his hair tightly as he kissed and sucked at your collar bone. "Ash," you moaned, "We sh-shouldn't be doing th-this." "That's why it's fun," Ashton murmured against your skin. "Y/n where are -" You sit up quickly to see your brother in the doorway. "Holy - Ashton!?" Ashton clambers off your bed, cursing under his breath as he stumbles to his feet. "It's not what -" Ashton was interrupted by your brother's fist against his jaw. He staggered backwards and you screamed. "Stop!" You shout as your brother swings at him again. You hop off your bed, running to get between your brother and Ashton, but your brother had already grabbed Ashton by the arm. "Do not leave your room again do you understand me!?" Your brother shouts as he leaves the room, throwing Ashton in front of him. You grab your shirt, pulling it over your head quickly before running out the door. Out in the hall your brother's other friend stops you. "Woah, y/n, I'm supposed to make sure you stay in your room," he says. "You don't understand!" You scream. "He's gonna kill him!" You try to fight past his friend, but he's much bigger than you. "What are you talking about? No one's getting killed," he laughs, "He just doesn't want you getting wasted." You pound on his chest furiously. "Have you already been drinking?" He asks, looking at you concerned. "What? No!" You splutter, "Just let me go!" "I can't," he says simply, pushing you gently back into your room. You pound on the door, but find that it's locked from the outside. Eventually you give up, falling to the floor and crying hot tears until you fall asleep.

Luke: You ring your best friend's doorbell and text her that you're here, assuming she's up in her room. "Oh! Hey Y/n!" You look up and immediately look away, blushing. "Luke," you mumble, struggling to avoid eye contact. "My sister told me to get the door. She's in the shower but should be out soon. Do you want some, uh, water?" he states, letting you in and motioning to the kitchen. "Yeah, thanks," you say, chancing a glance in his direction. You notice that he is blushing as bad as you, and you're sure he's thinking of the last time he saw you. "I thought you were in America," you say, taking a seat on a stool in the kitchen as he fills a water glass for you. "I was," he states, "But we're back now. It's been a few months since.." his voice trails off, but you don't need him to finish. You know what he was going to say. '...since we hooked up.' You nod, not knowing what to say to him. "Look, y/n," Luke begins, nervously running a hand through his hair, "About that, uh, that night -" "You don't have to say anything," you interrupt, "I know. It was a mistake." You shrug, taking a sip of water. "It didn't mean anything," you lie, gulping down water to keep yourself from saying what you really wanted to. "I was, uh, I was gonna say I haven't stopped thinking about it," he mumbles, looking at his feet. "About you," he adds, glancing up at you. You cough, spitting water on the counter, and look at him, sure he was joking. "But I get it!" He says quickly, "It didn't mean anything to you. It wasn't supposed to mean anything to me either. I just - just forget it," he mutters. "Luke I - you're - uh, it's not that I don't like you like that, trust me," you begin, "It's just that - Luke you're my best friend's brother!" You say, exasperatedly. "Right," he mutters, looking down at his feet, "I understand." "Luke," you sigh, "If things were different I -" "I know," he interrupts, quickly. "I get it" he adds bitterly. You sigh audibly and he looks up at you. "Sorry," he mumbles, "I really do get it. I'm not mad. It would never work out." "What would never work out?" Your friend asks, bounding down the stairs with her hair wrapped in a towel and a confused look on her face. Luke and you look at her, both with similar alarmed looks on your faces. "What?" She says with a nervous laugh. "I, uh, I just spilled water on your counter!" You almost shout. "Okay," your friend says suspiciously, stopping at the foot of the stairs and looking at you with the same confused look she had before, "But what wouldn't work?" "Uh," You start, looking to Luke for help. "Drinking the water off the counter!" He says quickly, smiling at you and then his sister. "I suggested licking the water up, but y/n said that was stupid," he explains, laughing uncomfortably."You're a freak," she says to Luke, shaking her head incredulously. "Sorry you had to talk to him," she says to you, glaring at Luke. "Let's go," she adds, turning and taking the steps two at a time back up. You glance at Luke, giving him an apologetic look. "Are you coming or what?" Your friend calls from the top of the stairs. "Yeah," you say, breaking eye contact with Luke. You turn and head up the stairs, turning at the top to look back. You see Luke grab a towel and start wiping up the water, glancing up at you with a sad smile before you turn back and follow your friend.