You Know He's Mad When...

Calum: He stops talking to you. He crosses his arms over his chest, and gets this vacant expression when you talk to him. He ignores everything you say to him, not even looking at you, as he stares bitterly at the wall. He won't answer you when you ask him a question, and he won't engage in conversation - at least, not right now. He's too mad for that, afraid that he'll end up bursting, saying something he didn't mean and making the situation all the worse. He doesn't want to hurt you, - even when he's this mad at you -, and he knows better than to open his mouth when he's mad, so he keeps it shut.

Michael: He won't help you. Usually, he was always there to help you out - whether it was looking for your missing heel, helping out with your math homework, or even getting things that you couldn't reach. However, that all changed when he was mad, and you'd ask him to do something for you, and the only
response you'd get from him was a groan that didn't promise a thing as he flipped the television to a different channel.

Ashton: He won't touch you. He won't hold your hand, or hug you. He won't rub the knots out of your back after a long day at work, and he most definitely won't kiss you - even after you tell him that you're sorry for fighting with him.That's how you know he's mad; when he avoids all physical contact like the plague, because he's scared that if he does touch you, he'll forgive you. And he doesn't want to do that - at least, not yet. He'd rather pretend to be angry.

Luke: He doesn't answer your texts, or your calls. You know he gets them, you know he sees that you're calling him, or that you sent him a text. You know that he chooses to ignore the little picture of you that flashes on his mobile when you call, that he ignores the ringtone he set especially for you. You know all of that, but still, he chooses to act as if he hadn't noticed when you ask him about it, claiming that he must have not heard it ring.