Your Slutty Cousin Hits On Him.

Calum: "Do you think she's going to like me?" Calum asked, smirking cheekily. "Shut up, you know that's not what my concern is." you said, parking in your aunt's driveway. You were going to visit your aunt, uncle and cousin while you were in town. Your cousin didn't have the best reputation. She had broken up other people's relationships before, and you knew that the temptation of Calum Hood was probably going to take her over the edge. You walked up to the door, feeling Calum's hand on your waist as you knocked. "Come in!" you heard your aunt shout, and you opened the door. "Hi!" you smiled, and she raced over to hug you. "Hi sweetie." she said, and you could feel her smile against your cheek. "Hey kiddo." your uncle waved from the foyer, and you waved back. You heard footsteps upstairs, and you knew who was coming. "Hey Y/N" your cousin said, and you waved. You and her weren't close because of her reputation, and you were only doing this because you really missed your aunt and uncle. Calum cleared his throat. "Oh, guys, this is Calum." you said, putting your arms around his waist. "Hello." he said, and your aunt smiled and nodded at him. "Hi Calum." your cousin said sweetly, and your rolled your eyes. Here we go. You went out and sat with your uncle, while your cousin gave Calum the grand tour. She sat between you two at dinner and tried to cuddle up to him when you all watched movies together. Then you were going to leave, and your aunt and uncle walked you to your door. Calum scooted out, and your cousin went after him. "I'm sorry about her." your aunt said, and you shook your head smiling. "It was awesome seeing you two." you said, kissing their cheeks before going out. You saw your cousin trying to kiss Calum. You were fed up. You raced towards Calum and pushed your cousin out of the way. She turned back and you grabbed Calum's face and kissed him passionately. You thought about keeping it PG because of your aunt, but you were past that. You kept kissing him deeper, and he grabbed you waist and pulled you close. Eventually, you broke apart. "Got it?" you said, and you got in the car, waving to your aunt as you drove away. "I liked her, I think we should see her more often if that's how it ends for me." Calum laughed, and you smacked his chest.

Michael: You were on your way to a family reunion, and it was the first time Michael was meeting your extended family. You were telling Michael about your crazy cousin. She had a nasty habit of wanting guys who had girlfriends. And that only added to pretty much every girl's desire to be with your boyfriend, Michael Clifford. "But she won't do anything with you in the same house." Michael said, and you shook your head. "Ruthless, Mikee, ruthless" you said, and he laughed. You pulled up outside the park, and you grabbed the fruit salad you had made for the party while Michael grabbed the cooler of beer and pop for you two. You both made your way over, and most of your family did an incredible job of not freaking out over you bringing Michael. The worst, of course, was your cousin. She put her lawn chair right next to his, and you decided to leave it alone. It annoyed you, but you had so many family members to see. It was all fine, until her lawn chair broke. "Oh no." she whined, and you snickered. Your other cousin turned to you and laughed with you. "Well, can I sit with you?" she asked Michael, batting her eyelashes. Your other cousin made puking noises as you started walking over. Michael wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want her to get lost and be labeled as rude, but he didn't want to say yes and have her on his lap either. "Why don't you sit in my chair?" You asked, tossing your lawn chair lightly towards her feet. "Your chair sucks." she said, looking back at Michael. You felt everyone's eyes on you. "You know what, you're being such a-" "Y/N, let's go, I want to meet some of your family." Michael said, standing up. Your cousin pouted. "Take my chair." he huffed, and wrapped an arm around you. "Thanks babe" you whispered, and you kissed his cheek. You glanced back and saw your cousin, sitting in Michael's chair, sour as a lemon.

Ashton: "Ash, she wont do anything. Don't be nervous." you said, though you knew you were lying though your teeth. Your cousin, who didn't have a great track record, was in town visiting. She was coming over and meeting Ashton for the first time, and he was nervous. You had talked about her before, and Ashton wasn't sure about what he was getting himself into. "You know I love you right, and nothing could change that? Not even your cousin." Ashton said, and you smiled. You went to kiss his forehead, and you heard a knock on the door. "It starts." you laughed, pulling back and walking to the door. "Ready for this? I'm about to be so fake." you smirked, and he nodded. You pulled open the door and there stood your little cousin, who didn't look so little any more. She had grown her hair long and curled it, wore her make up flawlessly and had a wonderful figure. You felt jealousy seep into your veins, until you remembered what Ashton said. "Hi cuz!" you said, sticking your hands out. She played along, for some reason, and hugged you tight. "I missed you Y/N!" she said, hugging you tight. "You look great." you said, wishing that was part of your 'fake' act too. "Thanks girl" she said, not returning the favour. "This is Ashton." you said, putting your hand on your boyfriend's shoulder. "Of course it is!" she laughed, and Ashton smiled. He was surprised to see her look this way too, after seeing the pictures you had. Maybe she had changed. "Wow Ashton, your arms look great. Do you work out?" she asked, grabbing his bicep. Ashton blushed, and she smirked. Guess not. "Drinks?" you offered, and she nodded. "Maybe you can give me a tour?" she said, turning to Ashton. "Sure" He said politely, and went to show her around the flat. "Do you work out?" you mimicked, walking into the kitchen. You poured three glasses of lemonade, and licked the ice cube you put in your cousin's cup. "So, what's it like being in 5 Seconds of Summer Ash?" you cousin said as she walked by you arm in arm with Ashton, and your blood boiled. Ash was your nickname for him. You walked out. "Can I talk to you?" you said, pointing to your cousin. "Sure?" she said sassily, walking into the kitchen. "Listen, I know your games. Don't try it with me and him. I'm happy and I don't need your shit" you said. Your cousin looked shocked, and stormed out. "Y/N" Ashton said, hugging you. "I know, it just bugged me." you replied, and he nodded kissing your cheek.

Luke: You couldn't believe you were back home. You were on your way to your mom's house with Luke to hang out with your family. Two of your cousins were in town to see you, too, which only added to your excitement. Well, sort of. One of your cousins was great. You loved him to death, and you two had kind of been best friends growing up. You could go to him for everything. The other one, on the other hand, was nothing but a slut. She sleazed around with guys all the time, and her antics had gotten her written about in tabloids, giving you a bad name. You could do without the visit from her. "Alright, here." Luke said, pulling up beside your mom's car. You smiled and rushed the door. "Mama?" you called, and she came rushing to the door, your cousins following close behind. "Hi sweetie." she smiled, hugging you as your cousins introduced themselves to Luke. "You're so much cuter in person." your cousin said, and you glared at her before looking at your other cousin. He pretended to shoot himself in the head, and you smirked. "Come with me." he said, and you nodded. You went to your childhood room to catch up. "I can't believe it, new record. Nine seconds before she hit on someone she knew had a girlfriend." your cousin said, and you shrugged. "We expected it, nothing ever changes with her." you laughed. "What would you do if we went out there and she was, like, all over Luke trying to get in on it?" your cousin asked. "I'd kill her." you laughed sarcastically, before opening the door. You were in shock. Your cousin had her legs in Luke's lap, and was whispering. Your mom was in the bathroom. "Hell no." your cousin said behind you, and you stormed over to the couch. You took your cousin's legs and swung them off. You pushed her off the couch. "Get out of my house!" You screamed, and your cousin glared at you. "Still as crazy as ever." she said, standing up. "And you still spread your legs like butter on toast!" you called after her, as she shut the door. You shook your head, and you could hear your cousin clapping behind you. "Y/N, you know I didn't mean for it to be like that." Luke said, and you shook your head. "She knew what she was doing." Your mom came out, hearing the commotion, and you explained it to her. "What's wrong with that girl?" she asked, and you burst out laughing.