You Tell His Parents You're Pregnant.

Calum: You and Calum were in Sydney, visiting Joy and David. Luckily, when you two were in town, the two of them did their best to spend all your time together, and the four of you spent almost all your time in each other's company. Before boarding the plane to Sydney, you had confessed to Calum that you were pregnant. You two had snuck out of your hotel room the Sydney Park Hotel late the night before to get a pregnancy test. That morning, when you woke up, you took both in the box. Turned out you were pregnant with your first baby. Now, you were planning on going out to dinner. Joy and David were helping you and Calum decide where to go. "How about sushi?" Joy asked. Calum shook his head furiously, glaring at you. "Oh no thanks." you said, and Joy looked confused. "I thought you liked sushi?" she said, but you ignored the question. "We could go to JP's." David suggested, and you all agreed to go to the steakhouse. You walked in, and the waiter asked for your drink orders. Everyone ordered a beer, until he got to you. "Water please." you said, and David gave you a strange look. "You always have a beer with us, or at least pop." he said, and you shook your head. Then, it was time to take your orders. "I will have the steak, but it has to be well done. I'm talking burn it if you have to. Do not let there be any pink." you said, and the waiter nodded and wrote. "You usually eat them rare." Joy said, and you turned to Calum. It was going to come out. "So, I'm pregnant." you said simply, and Joy looked at you with a smirk. "I knew it! I told you David! The sushi was a dead give away." she said, and David laughed. "Well I am so happy for you two." he said, getting up to hug you and Calum. You all laughed at all the signs over your very well done steak.

Michael: You and Michael found out you were pregnant a month ago. You were waiting to tell his mom and dad for when they were coming for a visit to tell him the big news. First of all, of course, you had to tell them you were pregnant for the third time. Secondly, you had to tell them that you were doubling your baby count with twins. You were laying on the couch, reading a book about being pregnant with twins, when you heard a knock on the door. You threw the book under the couch and met Michael at the door. "Daryl! Karen!" you said excitedly, and Karen hugged you. Daryl hugged Michael, but your greeting was interrupted by Tommy crying. "Be right back." you smiled, rushing over to the nursery. After you calmed him down, you put him back in his crib before walking back towards the main room. "She's gained a bit of weight, aye?" Daryl mentioned lightly. You smirked, knowing he meant no harm and knowing you had a reasonable explanation. The room went quiet as you walked in the room. "Do you want to tell them?" Michael asked as you sat on the couch. "You tell them part one, I'll tell them part two." you said, and Michael nodded. "Well, mum, dad, Y/N is pregnant." Michael said, and Karen gasped. Daryl simply nodded at Michael, smiling proudly. Then, all eyes were on you. "It's twins." you said, and both their eyes widened. "Twins?!" Karen said, her hands on her head. You smirked. "Y/N thinks it might be girls" Michael said, and you nodded. "What lovely news." Karen smiled, pulling you into a hug.

Ashton: When you and Ashton found out you were pregnant for the first time, you desperately wanted to spread the word. But, being superstitious, you and Ashton didn't want to tell anyone before the three month mark. That mark hit yesterday, and you knew exactly where you wanted to start. "Let's call your mom?" you said right as you woke up, and Ashton nodded. You grabbed your phone and put it on the bed, on speaker phone, as it rang. "Hello my beautiful new daughter, how are you today?" Anne answered, and you smiled. "I'm here too." Ashton said. "Oh, hi Ashton." Anne said, with much less enthusiasm, causing you to chuckle. "We have news," you said, and you smiled and nodded at Ashton. "What? What is it?!" Anne asked, and you could picture her face. "Mom, uhm, we're expecting." Ashton said. You heard Anne gasp. "Wait, you're..." she said, and you smiled. "I'm pregnant." you said, and you could hear her crying lightly. "Mama! Don't cry." you laughed, and you heard her laugh lightly, too. "I am going to come down next week. I can help out." she said, and you smiled at Ashton. You didn't need the help, but she so wanted to be a part of this. "Oh thank god, we were going to ask you but it's better if you're willing to offer." you lied, and Ashton smiled. "I can't wait! I will go pack now. I love you both." She said, and you smiled at Ashton. "Love you too mom" Ashton called, and you heard her hang up.

Luke: "Hello?" you asked, curiously, as your phone rang an unknown number on a Tuesday afternoon. You were in Sydney with Luke, your sons Troy and James, Liz and Andrew. "Hi is this Y/N?" the voice asked. "Yes..." you asked, locking yourself in the bathroom. "Hi Y/N, this is Rose calling from the Birth Clinic. We are calling with regards to the pregnancy test we conducted two days ago." she said, and you nodded. Unbeknownst to Luke, you had gone to get tested to see if you were pregnant with your third child. You and Luke desperately wanted another baby, but you had been trying for two full years with no luck. "Right, so, what's the result?" you asked, your head spinning. "Well, I am pleased to tell you that you are in fact pregnant. You're about a month along, and your due date will be around eight months from today. If you would like to call our offices to make an appointment to run a few tests, that would be great." Rose said, and you wiped the tears off your cheeks. "Thanks." you said, your voice cracking, before hanging up. You heard a knock at the door. You hmm-ed, and it was Luke. "Come in." you said, unlocking the door. "What?" he said, and you smiled. "We're pregnant!" you said excitedly, and Luke smiled wide. "Really!?" he said, and you nodded. "Oh my god!" he said, and you jumped up on him as he carried you to the main room. "Mom! Dad! Come here!" Luke said, and they ran in to see you to kissing. "What?" Liz said, her face full of confusion. "We're pregnant!" you and Luke both said. Knowing your struggle, Liz raced to you and pulled you into a hug. You both cried on each other's shoulders, while you could hear Andrew congratulating Luke.