He Changes Your Baby's Diaper.

Calum: You were laying in bed, exhausted. You had been up all day with Gabi, and you just wanted to sleep forever. You had been asleep, cuddled up with Calum, for five minutes when you heard loud screams and crying. "No." you moaned, burying your head in the pillow. Calum sat up, and rested his head up against the headboard. "Please, please." you begged, looking up at him. "Fine." he sighed, getting up and walking out. You heard his footsteps slap down the hall and the door to the nursery open. "Hello doll." He said, and you smirked. It was quieter, just a few coos from the baby, and you started to doze off. Suddenly, Calum's voice carried loudly into your room. "Oh come on! How does someone so little create this!" he said and you got up and walked over to the nursery. You saw Calum, holding Gabi's feet up with the tips of his fingers, trying to change her poopy diaper. "This is foul." he said, and you smirked. "I do this, like, five times a day." you laughed. Calum finally changer her diaper and you rocked Gabi back to sleep while he washed his hands. You two stepped out quietly, and shut the door. "I don't know how you do that, you brave woman." Calum smiled, and you laughed.

Michael: You had changed literally every single one of Noah's diapers for six months, until you hurt your wrist. You fell on the stairs, and your wrist was in a cast. Changing diapers in a cast is pretty difficult, so you needed to teach Michael. "Okay, I think Noah needs a diaper change." you said, and Michael stood up. "I think it would be best to just let him deal with it. Maybe he will poop less." Michael said, laughing. You laughed and shook your head. You both walked into the nursery where Noah was laying in his crib. He had been napping, and usually needed a new diaper after a nap. "Okay, pick him up and put him on the change table." you directed, and Michael did so. He started taking off the diaper and you nodded. "Oh you're lucky, just a number one." you laughed and Michael tilted his head at you, looking unimpressed. "I don't feel very lucky." he said, and you laughed again. He changed the diaper with a few minor hiccups, and then held Noah and brought him out to the living room to play. "Good job, daddy." you smiled as he walked past you. He gave you a thumbs up.

Ashton: "I think you should do diapers and I'll do feeding. I'll tend to the top, you tend to the bottom." Ashton said. "I'm breastfeeding you goof." you said, taking his hands and pulling him up from the chair. "Do you hear that? Jonah's calling for you." he said, laughing. You shook his head and dragged him into the bedroom where a crying baby awaited. You could smell the poopy diaper from the door. "Oh did he ever leave you a treat." you laughed, and Ashton picked Jonah up with arms extended. "You're such a dork." you laughed as he put Jonah on the change table. He opened the diaper and took three steps back. "Holy Pooper McStinkypants" Ashton said, plugging his nose. "Lord the skies are opening above" you laughed, plugging yours. "Jonah, what is going on with you?" Ashton laughed, and Jonah laughed too. "The devil, it laughs" you joked, and Ashton moved in to change it. He got rid of the dirty diaper and put on a fresh one. "He's like a weapon of mass destruction" Ashton laughed, putting Jonah on the floor. "Good job, way to take care of your duty." you laughed, and Ashton rolled his eyes.

Luke: Luke walked into the nursery with gloves on and a pair of goggles on. "Oh my god" you said, laughing in the rocking chair. It was time for Luke to change Troy's diaper for the first time, and he clearly dressed for the occasion. "Just making sure I am good to go." he laughed, and you shook your head. "Okay son, here we go." Luke said, picking up Troy with both his hands and leaned him against his chest. Luke brought his chest all the way down to the table to set Troy down. "He's not made of porcelain, you know." you smiled and Luke put his hand up to ask you to be quiet. You giggled and he started undoing the diaper slowly. He slid the diaper out from underneath Troy, and put baby powder on his bottom. Then, he put the new one on softly. "Done." he whispered, and Troy cooed. "You realize changing one diaper takes me, like, thirty seconds but it took you four minutes." you laughed. "He's just so little, I don't want to hurt him." he said, looking at his son and set him on the floor. "You're so cute" you smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.