You Were Mentioned In An Interview After You've Broken Up. *Part 2*

Calum: You paced nervously with your phone right next to your ear. The phone kept ringing, until finally you heard his voice on the other end of the phone. "Hello?" You stopped pacing when you heard the sound of his voice, "Calum..." Your eyes were still a little misty after hearing what he said on TV. "(Y/N)! I'm so glad you called... I needed to say that babe. I can't live without you... You complete this crazy circle which is Calum Hood. I love you so much." You smiled, "I love you too Cal- I miss you." Your voice cracked with emotion. Suddenly in the background you heard someone screaming at Calum. It sounded like someone from management... To your surprise, Calum screamed back, "YEAH... WELL I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT. SHE MAKES ME HAPPY, AND I LOVE HER AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS." After some more yelling he continued, "I DON'T CARE! I NEED HER, AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY." Despite the fact that your hearing was almost gone, you were still smiling knowing that he supported your relationship. "Thank you Cal." You told him after the yelling subsided, "For what?" he asked, "Supporting us." You grasped your phone a little tighter, "I always will, no matter what. I love you (Y/N)."

Michael: You knew it was going to be hard, but you decided to call Michael. You heard his emotions over the the radio, and figured it would be best to do this. "Baby girl??" He asked as soon as he picked up the phone, "Hi..." You said slowly. "Listen (Y/N). I really messed up and I just wanted to tell you that I really am sorry. I was not in the right frame of mind, and I made a stupid mistake. Please forgive me baby, I couldn't do this earlier because I felt ashamed... But I realize now that I should have done this a long time ago." He paused to take a breath. "I don't know Mikey... You really hurt me, and I don't know if I can trust you again." He sighed, "Baby please! I will never do it again! You don't know how much you mean to me. You are my life, and I adore you. I haven't been the same without you. What do I need to do to prove it to you, that I will never do this again?" You thought for a second, and you knew how sorry he was, "... I don't know why don't we talk about it over Panda Express?" He laughed, "Thank you baby, that sounds great."

Ashton: So yeah, you and Ashton unofficially got back together but that wasn't good enough for him. So the next day he sent you a text, "Hey baby (: Can we meet up tonight?" Even though you knew he couldn't hear you, you answered him outloud. "Yes!!! .xoxo" He picked you up from your apartment around 7, and took you to one of the most romantic places in Australia. It was a restaurant with a breathtaking view, that allowed you to see the entire city with all the lights. You ordered dinner, and you and Ashton were catching up. It never really seemed like you two had broke up because the moment you started talking again it seemed like nothing had changed. Never once had Ashton taken your hand or kissed your hand like he always used to do. Right after the two of you finished dessert, he took your hand for the first time in a while. "I wanted to do this right..." His grip grew stronger, "Mutual agreement to get back together? And love each other more and more?" You smiled and returned his grip, "Of course Ash." After getting your permission, he pulled you into a hug, and kissed you. "I love you (Y/N). And I always shall!" You simply laughed and hugged him once more.

Luke: Your hands were shaking as you dialed your boyfriend's number. "Hey, so I really need to talk to you..." You told him as soon as he picked up the phone, "Listen (Y/B/N)... You are an amazing guy and a really good boyfriend. But the truth is I still love Luke." He was not happy to hear this news but it was the truth, "I'm sorry but I love Luke." You hung up the phone and ran out to your car; Jumping in the drivers seat you slammed on the gas pedal and drove over to Luke's apartment. It took you about 20 minutes to get there, and you flew out of your car and took out your set of keys. You had a special key labeled, "Lucas♥" You inserted the key and twisted it, opening the door. You ran to where you know he would be: out on the balcony. Luke always loved sitting on his balcony at night watching the stars. As you approached the glass window which separated the outside from the inside, you saw him sitting there on his chair just watching the stars. He was obviously startled when you opened the door, "(Y/N)?? What are you doing here?" You pulled out the other chair and sat down, "I broke up with (Y/B/N)..." Luke's eyebrows raised, and his eyes grew wider. "Oh my Gosh... why?" You looked at him and took both of his hands, which were resting on the table, "Because I realized how much I still love you, and how much I want to be with you." He gripped your hands, "Really?" He smiled, and you did too while nodding. He got out of his seat and ran over to you, engulfing you in a hug.