You Get Memory Loss But Remember One Of The Boys. *Part 1*

Calum: "Okay and now look this way." The doctor instructed as he was holding a flashlight pointing it towards your eye as you were following his finger with your pupil. "So Y/N tell me what happened?" He asked pulling away from you as he placed the flashlight on his tray. "I don't really know." You mumbled looking out at the window. "It all happened so fast. I remember I was about to buy some coffee and the next thing I was laying almost unconscious at the curb. I was in such a hurry. I don't even remember but it was defiantly not worth this." You pointed out referring to your abrasions forming in your forehead. "Well it was good that some guys saved you. They were all in such a panic especially one of them." The doctor smiled at you before he took your wrist, placing the needle into your skin. "Where are they now?" You asked as he pulled it out before placing a piece of tape around it. "I made my nurse send them down the café. They were all so tense I thought they needed a break." "But for how long hav-" The sound of a door and stumbling footsteps interrupted your sentence as four big guys came into your room all looking more relaxed now. "Who are you?" You asked in confusion seeing the boys' eyes go wide the dark-haired one looking like he just got hit by a train. "You don't know any of these guys?" The doctor asked almost in fear making you shake your head slightly looking curious at the 4 tall boys standing awkwardly behind the doctor. "Oh jezz." The doctor mumbled before writing some more stuff down on his notebook before placing it on the table. "Do you remember your name?" He asked as he checked on the intravenous needle before checking on some of the damages in your forehead. "Y/N." You said looking at him for accuracy and he nodded his head sure but his skeptical expression didn't disappeared. "Y/N when were you born?" The doctor asked as he wrote down a few notes making you open your mouth but nothing came out as black mind came across. "I don't- I don't know." You said in panic, making you look around in any direction confusion spreading across your mind. "Okay Y/N take a deep breath." The doctor ordered making you look at him in fear a single tear rolling down your cheek. As the colourhaired boy saw this he started to panic walking over to your bed whilst saying no's trying to calm you down before wiping your tear away with his thumb. As he did a glim of his tattoo showed making your eyebrows knot before grabbing his hand. Gazing his anchor black ink tattoo, the calculator in your head started multiplying different memories before you looked up at him wide eyed mouth agape. "Michael?" You almost whispered unsure making the other boys' heads snap up as you said it and Michael burst out a smile nodding his head. You let out a squeal in victory before pulling him into your arms a massive grin forming on your lips. But when you looked over at the other boys and saw the black haired boy's devastated expression the grin disappeared and a knot started to form in your stomach.

Michael: The temperature on the floor made you hiss lightly as your feet connected with the cold tiles, the sheets from the bed warm and comfortable making you wanting to snuggle back to it any minute by now. But you knew when you woke up in an unfamiliar room; a wire connected from a machine and into your right wrist, concluding it was probably an intravenous needle. What had happened? You didn't know. Which hospital? No idea. How much injury had hit you? Again, no answer. But as a pain in your head started to form as you lifted yourself from the bed the thought of maybe concussion could be the possible reason for you to be in a hospital. Standing up straight you straightened the hospital nightgown that curled up as you stood. Pulling the little tupe in the needle you placed it on the bed before looking around in the room. A massive bouquet of flowers was standing beside the nightstand a small card attached to it. Seeing the small words you formed out "To my lovely dear." Making you cock your eyebrow looking around the room for any more information. Taking a deep breath you tip toed over to the door pulling the handle before walking out in the desert hallway. When you woke up the moon shined lightly in your room announcing that it was past midnight. As you walked further down the hallway you stopped as you saw 4 guys sitting alone in the waiting area and when one of them lifted their head getting eye contact with you he stood up instantly making the 3 others do the same. As they came closer to you the light became better as the light in the waiting room was dimmed. A purple haired boy pulled you into his arms carefully not wanting to hurt you in any way. "I was so worried for you. I thought you'd never wake up. "Who are you and why are you hugging me?" You asked in fear as you pulled away from him. "I'm Michael. You're boyfriend?" He said looking into your eyes searching for any hint of joke. You looked behind him to see the three other boys when one of them caught your eye. The tall broad form, blue piercing eyes and the well done cliff. "Luke!" you exclaimed letting go of the boy before pulling yourself into his arms holding onto him like dear life. "I don't know what's going on, and my head is pounding and this purple haired boy claims that he's my boyfriend." You mumbled into his shirt looking back at a very confused Michael the almost heartbroken expression never leaving his face. "You don't.. Remember me?" He asked, pure sadness taking over his voice as you shake your head slowly not wanting the pain to increase. Michael was speechless for some seconds looking around at the other guys for help. "I think I'll go find a nurse." Calum said unsure but still went down the hallway searching. The tension from the staring made you even dizzier than necessary clutching further into Luke and the purple haired boy formed another pout. "I can't watch this." He mumbled looking around confused. "I need some fresh air." He snickered before turning on his heel not even wanting a respond from one of you guys.