You Take Care Of Him When He's Drunk.

(His POV:)

Calum: I can't believe I drank that much. I walked sort of straight towards where Y/N was standing. "Hey pretty girl." I called, and she smirked, clearly trying to hold in her annoyance. I didn't deserve her. I didn't deserve to have such a good woman to take care of me. "Ready to go, Cal?" she asked, and I nodded. I didn't even want to look at another drink. She chugged the rest of her drink and took me by the hand. "You're going to take me home?" I asked, wanting to hear her voice again. "Food first, babe. Then home." she said, helping me into the car. Y/N hadn't drank that night, so she was good to drive home. When she got behind the wheel, she took my hand. She drove, and I stared at her. I was starting to feel sick, but I didn't want to stress her out. "Mcdonalds?" She asked, and I nodded. She pulled in and ordered food for both of us. "Here's my wallet." I said, fishing it out of my pocket. "Don't worry about it" she smiled, rubbing my hand. She bought the food and handed me my bag. I ate, and then I must have felt asleep. I woke up on the couch, and Y/N was sitting on the floor, her head resting on the couch. "Hi babe." I said, rubbing the hair out of her eyes. "Oh, shoot, I didn't mean to fall asleep." she said, hopping up. "It's okay. Thanks so much for... last night" I said, kind of embarrassed. "No problem babe. I snuck a Tylenol in your burger last night, trying to take care of the headache." she said, and I smiled. She always knew exactly how to handle me. "Did you sleep?" I asked, looking at the dark circle under her eyes. "Only an hour, I wanted to make sure you were okay." she admitted, and the guilt rushed over me. "Go, sleep. I'm fine. I will wake you up in a couple of hours" I said, hugging and kissing her. "Okay okay, good night." she said, walking down the hall. "I love you!" I called after her, and she turned and flashed me a beautiful smile before going to bed.

Michael: "Michael, you're done. Let's just go." I heard the familiar voice call. I had way too much to drink. I walked towards what I thought was the door, but I felt a hand grab me. I tried to shake it off, but there was no use. "Michael, let's go" she said again, and I turned to see a very blurred Y/N looking at me. "Where are we going?" I asked, and she looked concerned. "Let's get to a cab." she said, and I nodded. Y/N would definitely be looking out for my best interest, so wherever we were going would be the best spot for me. I felt her dragging me lightly around the club and out to the car. "Royal Hospital Please" she said, and I felt panic. "Hospital?" I slurred, and she pulled my head on to her lap. I shut my eyes, and woke up to the beep of a heart monitor. "What happened?" I asked aloud, and Y/N sighed. "You drank too much last night, it was pretty bad. I got scared so I brought you here" she said, taking my hand. She was still in her club dress, wearing the blazer I had worn. She had her hair up in a messy bun, and her makeup was smudged. "I am so sorry babe." I said, and she shrugged. "No biggie, just don't do it again please" she said, and I nodded. There was a knock at the door and a nurse walked in. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Clifford," she smiled, and I winked at Y/N, "So Y/N explained you had a bit too good of a time last night. We had you on an IV and we monitored you, though Y/N could have done that herself. She didn't sleep. You're okay, and we are going to discharge you now." She said, and I nodded. I got dressed and Y/N and I got a cab back to our flat. "Thank you so much" I said, and she nodded. "I was just scared, I don't want to see you like that again" Y/N said, and I nodded. "Promise." I said, and kissed her cheek.

Ashton: I couldn't believe how out of control I had gotten. I was really drunk and Y/N looked annoyed. She and I weren't big drinkers. Tonight was her birthday party, and I had gotten carried away. Now I was leaning against a wall, looking her in the peering eyes. "Can we just go, please? I don't feel like being out any more." she said, and I nodded. We walked out to the waiting van, and it took us home. "Y/N, I am sorry." I said, and she shook her head. The rest of the ride was silent. I walked in the door, using the frame for support. "Okay, sit on the couch babe." she said, and I complied. Y/N bent down in front of me and took off my shoes. "Thank you." I said, and she smiled at me. "Okay, here's some bread. Eat this" she said, and I nodded and ate the slice of bread. She went to the bedroom, and came back in pajamas with pants for me. "We're watching this movie." she said, flashing Titanic at me. "Okay" I said, though I was tired. I wanted to go to sleep, but if she wanted to watch a movie then I owed her that at least. We stayed up, and I sobered up, watching the movie. "How are you feeling?" she asked me at the end of the movie. "Better. Much better" I replied. She nodded and got up to go to bed, clearly annoyed. "Y/N, I'm really sorry. I was rude and inconsiderate. This was your night and I was selfish. I love you and you didn't deserve this." I said, and she looked down. "I love you too, babe. Let's go to bed." she replied and I got up, walking over to her and taking her hand, leading her to the bedroom.

Luke: I was dancing, having a great time and having a few too many drinks. I was drunk, no doubt about that. Y/N was dancing with me and having a great time too. It was nice for use to be able to get out and be young at a bar. Suddenly, the DJ came on over the microphone. "Alright kids, it's 2:30 am and this old man has to go to bed! Everyone, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here." he said, and Y/N smiled. "Let's go my love." she said, and I took her hand. "Woah woah woah, keep it straight" she said, and I didn't even notice I was stumbling. She held me up, and took me out front. There were cabs, but we bypassed them, by Y/N's choice. "Let's walk. The fresh air will be good for you." she said, and I nodded. I felt myself leaning on her lightly as we walked. "I love you babe, you know that right. I love you more than the moon and the stars and the sun. I love you to death and beyond." I said, and Y/N smiled and kissed my cheek. I didn't even know we were home until we walked up the driveway. "Alright babe, you lay in bed and I will change you." she said. I was surprised how coherent she was, she had been drinking all night too. She stripped off my bar clothes and grabbed a face cloth to wipe the sweat and dirty off my face and hands. "Okay, bed time." she said, and I laid on my side. I felt her push a pillow under my side, and climb over me to lay beside me. I fell asleep, and woke up to an empty bed. I was still on my side, unable to roll because of the pillows. I got out of bed, and walked to the kitchen. There was a plate full of food waiting for me. "Mine?" I asked, pointing to the drink and plate on the table. "All yours babe." Y/N smiled. "How were you not drunk last night?" I asked as I sat at the table and started drinking. "I started just drinking pop half way through the night. I wanted to make sure one of us was okay." she said, and I smiled. She was brilliant. "Well, thanks babe" I said as she sat across from me. "You're welcome" she replied, and I took her hand and kissed it before taking another bite.

(A/N: This was so weird to write! haha but i did like writing it. I'd really like some feedback on this one because it's a new concept! xx)