"Promise Me..."

Calum: "...that you won't forget about me." You sigh, as he holds you close in the airport. You looked up to gaze into his eyes, but just wanted to break down inside.

"How could I ever do that?" He replies, shaking his head slightly. "I love you babe, so so much, and no one can ever change that."

"But what if you meet someone a lot prettier and skinnier an-" He cuts you off with a kiss.

"Hey, you know I think you're perfect. I don't want any other girl, Y/N. I just want you for the rest of my life. I don't want to have to leave you here...I love you so much baby girl, so much. Don't worry." He murmurs against your ear, kissing the space around it.

"I love you Cal, I'm gonna miss you so much."

Michael: "...that you'll try to stop feeling this way about yourself." He mumbled, as he stood behind you in front of the mirror with his arms wrapped around your waist.

"I can't Michael, I'm ugly and nothing can ever change that." You whimper, a tear streaming down your face.

"Hey hey, no tears babe. You aren't ugly at all, my god you're so so stunning. You're perfect and beautiful and the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life." He smiles softly, wiping the tears from your face.

"I just don't see it in myself." You sigh.

"Then you're gonna have to try and believe me when I say it... you are beautiful babe." He said kissing the top of your head.

Ashton: "...that you'll never do this ever again." Ashton murmurs, pressing a kiss to the scars on your wrist.

"I don't ever want a phone call or to return home to find you dead, babe. I love you so much and I couldn't stand to live without yo-"

"Shh, Ash, please don't cry." You reply, seeing the tears in his eyes and hearing the pain in his voice.

"I promise i'll try, okay?"

"Good, I'm sorry I let you down babe, I should have been there for you but i'm always out and you're lonely and i'm sorry.." He whispers, his voice cracking, a few stray tears spilling from his eyes.

"You have nothing to apologize for baby. I'm so proud of you, everything you do. I promise I won't do it again, I love you so much." You smile, wiping the tears from his eyes, and kissing him softly.

Luke: "...that you'll never leave me for anyone else." He said randomly, curled up next to you in bed. The clock had just passed 2:00am and the conversation had gotten deep.

"What do you mean Luke?" You ask, turning around to look him in the eyes. You smiled to yourself, seeing his beautiful face.

"Sometimes I just feel like i'm not good enough for you, because you're so stunning and perfect and you could have any boy you wanted." He mumbled

"Luke?" You say his name, getting him to look into your eyes. "You are the best thing that have ever happen to me. You're so so talented, amazing and I'm so proud of you. I couldn't find anyone better if I tried."

"Thank you baby girl." He smiled, feeling reassured. "I love you."