The Boys Reaction To Your Boobs. (Pool/Water)

Calum: You put on your bikini, the material covering up small parts of your body. You had a towel wrapped round you, so no one could see a lot of skin yet.

"You ready?" He asked, which you responded to with a nod. You took off your towel, before running in to the pool. You splashed in the water, the ripples of it going off around you. You were with Calum but also the rest of the boys. Everyone was in the pool when you rose from the water, your eyes still shut from the water dripping down from your hair. Wiping at your eyes, you opened them to see all the boys staring at you.

"What?" You quizzed, hoping that your cheeks haven't heated up. They stayed silent for a moment, even Calum didn't say anything.

"Your boobs are massive!" Luke suddenly said. Calum turned around his protective side out, hitting him on the shoulder.

"She's my girl!" His tone was angry.

"I am just saying!" Luke insisted. You knew for a fact that your cheeks were a bright red colour. You didn't really know what to say or how to take it.

"Thank you?" You say more as a question than a response. Calum walked through the water, hugging you so the boys couldn't see the front of your body.

"Somebodies jealous!" The boys sniggered, making you giggled along with them.

Michael: "I do not want to go to the beach." You stomped around, a miserable look on your face.

"And why is that?" He asked, grabbing your waist, so you two were closer.

"Because I know that you will throw me in the water!" You replied. He acted shocked, his eyes and mouth wide.

"How could you think I would ever do that?" He said convincingly.

"I know you would do that, I know you Michael." You kissed his lips before walking away. But not before Michael ran after you, begging and pleading for you to go.

"Fine, only because I love you." Smiling you quickly got your stuff ready.

The day was nice, blue sky and barely any clouds. There was a lot of people around, a lot of people in the sea.

"I'm just going to stay here." You said, laying your towel down, still having full clothing on.

'Why don't you come in the water?" Michael suggested, but you shook your head. He shrugged, pretending to walk away before quickly turning round and grabbing you.

"Michael! You promised me!" You shouted, your voice as loud as it could go. You could hear the splashing underneath from Michaels footsteps. "No, please Michael! No!" You said, he stopped.

"No sex for a month!" You shouted before hitting the water, still having all your clothes on.

You stood up, shaking from the cold and trying to get some of the water off. Calums eyes went wide, then Luke and Ashton.

Michael quickly moved over to you, covering the front of you up. "Babe, you have no bra on!" He whispered in your ear. You closed your eyes, leaning your head against his shoulder.

"I hate you so much" You said before walking away, making sure your arms were covering your chest.

Ashton: You were at the beach, all the boys were in the sea. You never really went to the beach, as you lived quite far away from the coach, so this excited you a bit. You were sunbathing letting the sun soak up in your skin.

The rest of the gang were in the water, splashing about. Ashton was splashing Michael, when he noticed Calum and Luke stopped and started chatting.

"Her boobs are massive, I am so jealous of Ash! Like I have never seen her in a bikini before, but wow." Calum whispered, trying to keep his voice low so Ashton couldn't hear.

"What are you saying?" Ashton asked, sneaking up behind them.

"Nothing! Nothing at all..." Luke stuttered, his cheeks heating up.

"You were talking about my girlfriend." Ashton said, anger demonstrated on his face. "You were talking about my girlfriends boobs!" His voice was raising by each sentence.

"Ash! You might want to keep your voice down. Everyone is looking at you like you are a madman."

"Well, people can do what they what."

"Exactly so we can talk!" Luke said a smirk on his lips. Ashtons lips shut tight, a thin line across his face. He stomped out of the water, a splash coming from each step up until he was on the sand. He rushed towards you, quickly kissing you, so the boys knew your place.

"Love you." He whispered in your ear.

Luke: You were already in the swimming area, relaxing in the hot tub. The bubbles covering up your body up towards your neck. You could hear the boys walking in before you could see them as they were so loud.

4 topless boys walked towards the blue swimming pool, all of them laughing. Luke spotted you straight away and walked towards you.

"Why don't you come into the pool?" He asked, pointing towards it. You sighed, wanting to keep in the warmth.

"It's nice in here." You whined, letting the bubbles take you away. You headed the splashes of water, assuming it was Luke walking away you let yourself go back to relaxing.

Before you knew it you were up in the air, Luke's arms as a holder. He smiled, waking towards the swimming pool.

"Luke Hemmings don't you fucking dare drop me in there." You said as quickly as you could.

"Oops." He winked, before dropping you in the pool. You let out a little squeak before your body hit the water.

The water wasn't that deep, but you swam underneath it, until you met with Luke. You pushed him underneath the water, before having to come up so you could, breath.

Luke was under water when you rose up, so you were face with three boys. They all stared at your chest.

"Boys, my face is up here." You spoke, but they ignored you. 'Boys!' You were almost shouting, but yet they were all in their own kinds. Luke was back up now, anger showing on his face.

He splashed them all, so their concentration was back on to normal things.

"What?" Ashton said annoyed that Luke distracted him.

"Stop looking at my girlfriend like that!" He hissed, making you giggle.