Why The Fans Like You.

Calum: ...because you interact with them. Sometimes when the boys aren't allowed to go out and meet the fans, doesn't mean you couldn't. Sometimes you would stop, answer their questions one by one, take pictures with them and even during concerts, you wouldn't pay any attention to the boys, you would be found, running around the arena, meeting everyone you could.

Michael: ...because you keep him grounded. Sometimes, the fame likes to sneak it's way into Michael's head, the fans noticing how full of himself he can get sometimes in front of them or even on camera. But then they see you, the girl who keeps him on the ground, the girl who keeps him mutual with himself, but overall? They see you as the girl he hopes to marry one day and if Michael ever decided to marry you, the fans wouldn't be surprised at all. Just happy he finally found the one.

Ashton: ...because you help him handle his stress. Being a pop star isn't what it's all cracked up to be, just ask Ashton Irwin. Some days he's sad, not talking and overall just a sad, depressed look on his face. While some days, he's free as a bird, laughing and talking to everyone he could. When the fans notice him sometimes sour moods, they can always find you, cheering him up and bringing him out of his funks.

Luke: ...because your always there for him. Luke may get a lot of hate, feel left off from the rest of the band or even feel unappreciated, but he means a lot to you. The fans sense his off-ness, and they flood your mentions with advice on how to make him happy or a small message for you to pass on to him, but your the only one able to cure him. All he needs is some reassurance from his girl and a good cuddle at the end of the day.