One Of The Boys Discovers Your Secret Relationship.

Calum: "Work it Y/N." Calum shouted, as you shook your butt. Pound The Alarm had come on while you helped your boyfriend Calum clean his flat before he went with Michael to an interview. You started out dancing to that, then Hips Don't Lie came on and pretty much any other dance song you could think of. "Come up here." you shouted. He smirked and joined you. He was dancing crazy, and you were laughing uncontrollably. This is the best times with Calum, and this is why you and Calum wanted to keep things private. You enjoyed goofing off, and you didn't want to lose that by feeling you were under scrutiny by the fans and media. The other guys didn't even know. Titanium ended, and I Won't Give Up started to play. Calum immediately grabbed you and pushed you against the wall, putting his hand up to protect your head. He kissed you deeply, and you smiled into the kiss. He knew how far you were willing to go, and he was careful. He had his shirt off, and was smiling at you, when his front door opened. "Calum, let's go! Traffic's bad so we should get go-" he stopped, seeing you and Calum up against the wall. "Michael, hey mate." he said, hugging Michael, still shirtless. You stood there awkwardly. "Who's this?" Michael asked, smiling at you. "Just some one night stand." Calum huffed, and you glared at him. Michael looked at your face and shot you a sympathetic look. "Calum Thomas Hood!" you shouted, and he smirked. "Just kidding Michael, this is Y/N. She's my girlfriend. I haven't told anyone yet, trying to keep it low key." he explained, as Michael nodded and smiled at you. "Lovely to meet you Y/N. Cal, we should get going man." he said. Calum slipped on his shirt and shoes while Michael asked you a few quick questions. "Alright love, wait around, be back in a couple of hours." Calum said, kissing your cheek. You nodded and waved as the boys walked out the door.

Michael: "Please don't go." you said, grabbing Michael's arm. "I have to go to the recording studio. I wish I could take you with me." he said, kissing your cheek. You and Michael had been dating for a few weeks now, but nobody knew it. It was better for you both if you stayed a secret. You had been hanging out with him at his flat before he went to record, and you would wait there until after. You pulled Michael down on top of you. "Y/N." Michael whined. "Stay. Ten minutes." you said, tugging at his shirt. He shook his head smiling. "Why aren't you like this when we have all night together?" he asked, and you kissed him. You two weren't ready for sex yet, but snogging was not off limits. "Mikee." you whispered as he kissed your neck. You two must have lost track of time, because you glanced over at the clock and Michael was supposed to have left thirty minutes ago. "Michael." you whispered as he bit your ear. "What babe?" He asked, positioning himself on top of you, his shirtless body grazing your bra. "Michael Gordon Clifford!" a voice called from behind. Michael jerked his head to the doorway and you glanced past Michael. Ashton was standing in the doorway, his eyes moving to you. "Who's this?" Ashton asked, and you hid behind Michael like a little girl behind her parent. "Um... This is Y/N." Michael said as you buttoned up your shirt. "Hi." you said, slipping out of bed and walking over to him. "Hello." he said, confused. He was clearly assuming you were a one night stand, and thought it was weird you were introducing yourself. "So, Y/N is my girlfriend." Michael said, pulling his shirt. He walked over and stood next to you. You smiled, and Ashton nodded. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to see more of you, but you're late." Ashton said, pointing at Michael. "Right, bye babe. See you in a couple of hours." he said, kissing your cheek. "Bye! Nice meeting you Ashton." you called as the boys waved. You were finally safe to let out a laugh at how awkward that all was.

Ashton: You and Ashton had been secretly dating for a month now. The only way to know that you guys were keeping your relationship was by not telling anyone. Not even the other boys. You were laying in Ashton's bed, having come over to take a nap with Ashton before he had to go rehearse for a live appearance at the BBC Radio 1's. You were cuddled up when you heard Ashton groan. "What?" you moaned. "I'm late." he said, ripping the blanket off. "Ash, its a three hour long rehearsal, you can be late." you say, crawling over the bed towards him. He was slipping on a shirt when you caught him, and started kissing his neck. "Not now Y/N." he said, but he turned to kiss you too. You pulled him on top of you with your legs and he let his shirt hang on his neck. You smiled as he started kissing your cheek. "Did you hear the door?" you asked. "No no babe." Ashton answered, running his hands up your sides. "Ashton!" someone shouted, opening the door. Ashton pulled your face into his chest and turned to Luke. "Luke... What are you doing here?" Ashton asked, and you turned your face. "Who's this?" Luke asked, and you and Ashton sighed. The secret was out. "This is Y/N." Ashton said, and he pulled you up with him, "She's my girlfriend." Luke looked surprised. "I didn't know you were dating anyone. Hello love." Luke said, pulling you into a hug. "Nice to meet you." you smiled. "I hate to break this up, but Dave is waiting and he's unhappy." Luke said as Ashton threw on his shirt. "Alright, alright. Later?" Ashton said. "I'll be watching." you responded, waving as he walked out the door.

Luke: "What time does your thing start?" you asked, facing Luke at the table. "Signing at 2." he answered, smiling. "So you have to leave in an hour or so?" you replied, reading 12:15 on the clock. "You got it babe." he said, causing your cheeks to redden. Luke calling you babe and sweetie was all still new to you. You two had only been dating for three weeks, and you were trying to keep it a secret. "You are too cute." Luke commented on you blushing. "Well thanks." you smirked. He pursed his lips and pointed to them, so you leaned over and gave him a kiss. He pulled you on to his lap, and you smirked. "I like you." Luke said, putting his forehead against yours. "You're alright I guess." you laughed. "Alright?!" Luke said, appalled. He stood and you wrapped your legs around him. Luke took four steps and dumped you on the couch. He crawled up you and kissed you again. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Luke?" you heard a slow voice call from the front door. You sat up, and Calum was standing there. You dropped down and Luke smiled. "Hi Cal, what are you doing here?" he said, and you watched his lips as he spoke. "The signing just started but we can't go without you. You weren't answering your phone." Calum said, and you could imagine the cheeky smirk on his face. "Sorry, I thought it started at two." Luke said, standing. He pulled you to your feet. Calum looked at you up and down, and you blushed. "This is my, erm, girlfriend" Luke said, and Calum looked at him funny. "We've been seeing each other privately" he clarified. "Wow, lucky man. Pleasure to meet you..." he said, waiting for your name. "Y/N." you smiled. Calum nodded and smiled. "We should go, give me a kiss." Luke said slipping his shoes on. You walked towards him and kissed his cheek and they both left.