You Accidentally Turn Another Boy On.

Calum: You were out at a club with Calum and Luke. Calum wasn't really drinking, so he didn't want to dance much. You and Luke on the other hand, had been drinking a fair bit. "I want to go dance" you whined to Calum. He had already shut you down a dozen times, but he knew it wasn't fair to keep saying no. He smiled, and kissed your cheek. "Go have fun! Dance!" he said. You smiled and gave him a deep kiss before going down to the dance floor. "Can you keep an eye on her? The last thing I need is drunk guys hitting on her when I'm not around." "No problem" Luke smiled, stumbling down the floor. You were dancing, shaking your hips and flipping your hair. You were glad pretty much everyone else in the bar was drunk, because your moves probably didn't look as good as you thought they did. Eventually, you found Luke. "Dance with me!" you shouted, slurring everything. You found yourself grinding with Luke. Calum saw and laughed, probably because you were both so drunk it just looked like two people tripping over each other. While you were dancing, you felt Luke get hard. You didn't want to embarrass him, so you waited for the song to end before turning to him. "I want to go see Cal." you said, walking back to the booth you guys had. Luke nodded and made his way to the bathroom.

Michael: You had been dating Michael for six months now. He always came home and told you stories about how the boys all thought you were good looking. It was flattering, but you only had eyes for Michael. Today, you were tidying up your flat. Michael and the boys were coming over to hang out and play video games, and you wanted to make sure it looked good. You heard a knock at the door, and you assumed it was Michael. It was still an hour until people were showing up, and you still had rollers in your hair and were in short swear shorts and a tank top. "Hey Mike" you said, swinging the door open. "What?" you heard, and you recognized the voice as someone different. "Oh hi Cal, you're early" you said, letting him in. "Michael told me 5." he said, taking his shoes off. "Oh, I told him 6. No big deal though, come on in. I have to get ready so if you want to just hang out and watch TV go ahead." you said, walking him to the living room. "I'm really sorry." he whispered as he sat on the couch. "Don't worry about it Cal," you smiled, "I don't mind at all." You went over to the TV to wipe the screen and grab the remote that you had put on the TV stand. You turned around and saw Calum staring at you. You went to hand him the remote and saw the bulge in his pants. Rather than embarrassing him, you made it seem like you never noticed. "Okay so I have to go change and finish my hair, I will be back in about thirty minutes" you smiled. Calum nodded and you walked away trying not to giggle.

Ashton: "Ash! Can you come here please?" you called from your bedroom. Ashton had the boys over and you were hiding in his room, trying to give them privacy. Ashton walked over and swung open the door. "Hey babe, what's... Oh." he said, seeing you standing there in a see through silk nightgown. "All my clothes are out on the line." you said, and he nodded. He went around the front and to the back to get your clothes. You took off your nightgown and waited for Ashton to come back. "Hey Ash." you heard Michael call from the doorway. You turned and saw him there, shocked, and almost immediately hard. "Michael! Get out!" you screeched. "Oh my god I am so sorry Y/N I didn't know!" he said, shutting the door. You laughed, embarrassed but also at how funny his reaction was. You heard Michael explain what happened to Ashton, who also laughed. "It's alright mate, totally unintentional." he said, opening the door and walking over to you. "You have some kind of power, love." he smiled, giving you a kiss. "I know, he was instantly at attention" you said, and you two laughed quietly before Ashton went back out with the boys.

Luke: "Let's go for an ice cream." Michael announced, and you all nodded. You had been at the amusement park with the boys and other friends all day. The day was winding down, and there was no better way to end the day than with some ice cream. You made your way over to the stand, hand and hand with Luke, your boyfriend of four months. "What do you want babe?" he asked you as you looked over the menu. "Vanilla cone?" you smiled, and he ordered. The ice cream was passed to you and you and your friends went over to sit at the picnic benches. You sat at a table with your best friend, Luke, Calum, Michael and a girl Ashton brought. You were eating your ice cream when you looked out of the corner of your eye at Ashton. He was eating too, but staring at you as you did. You wanted to stop eating, but you didn't want to make it obvious, so you just pretended it wasn't happening. He kept looking, mesmerized by you. "Ew Ash what's the matter with you mate!?" Michael called out. You looked over at him and he was beet red. "Is that a cucumber in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" Michael laughed again. Luke shook his head at him and Michael settled down. "Well, on that note, I'm going to go to the bathroom" he said, getting up and walking away laughing. The table laughed at how awkward the whole situation was. You decided to give the rest of your ice cream cone to Luke.